Fanpop Users Ten, 10, zehn, diez, etc.

DarkSarcasm posted on Apr 14, 2008 at 08:01AM
I thought this might be an interesting way to learn things about other Fanpoppers. I've seen lots of lists around Fanpop (favorite actors, musicians, movies) - so why don't we have a thread for random top 10 lists? Reply with a topic and ten things (ten foods you love, ten favorite movies, ten things that annoy you, ten things a Smurf shouldn't do) that don't necessarily have to be in order. Post as many times as you want, and don't be afraid to get creative!

I suppose I'll start...
Ten Things Found in DarkSarcasm's Bedroom
1. A bed (okay, that one was a freebie)
2. Movie poster for The Lost Boys (that took three months to arrive. Thanks, eBay)
3. The Miami Vice (tv show) soundtrack... on cassette.
4. A tiny closet dominated by black band tees
5. Photos of friends and family (the theme seems to be 'sticking out one's tongue')
6. A plastic storage tub full of TY beanie babies (bottom of aforementioned closet)
7. 2.5 pairs of Chucks, 1 pair work boots, 1 pair sandals
8. CD & DVD labels on a corner of the wall (the label that comes on top of the CD/DVD w/the name, not sure why I save those)
9. Lots of books, including the Harry Potter series, The Lord of the Rings series (which has yet to be read), the Zits comic book treasuries, a few Foxtrot & National Lampoon comic books, and more.
10. Movie poster for Hot Rod, acquired at the theater on the day it was released.
last edited on Apr 14, 2008 at 08:03AM

Fanpop Users 212 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...