Fanpop Users Embarrasing Moments!

ali22 posted on Aug 16, 2007 at 08:49PM
We've all had an extremely embarrasing moment, what's your's?

Fanpop Users 17 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ali22 said…
One of mine....i wrote my husband, (who was then my bf) a saucy text message and sent it to my mum by accident. I couldn't face her for weeks!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas alinazeer said…
i used to play cricket and i was the best bowler in my team. We were playing the biggest tournament of our town. In the final over i had to save only four runs to win that game, i bowled really good in first five balls but i dont know what happened but on the last ball the guy hit a big sixer and they won that game. i still dont beleive we lost that game just because of my last bad ball. : (
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas benji said…
Calling my girlfriend at the time by a guy I had a crush ons name. Yes, you read that right. Needless to say she wasn't best impressed.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ali22 said…
I got stripped to go in the shower, just as i did the ice-cream van stopped outside and i needed something from it so i pulled my jeans back on and ran out to the van. When standing in the queue i looked down only to realise my knickers where hanging out the bottom of my trouser leg!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas megloveskyle said…
I farted in front on my fiance on our first overnight stay. I thought he was asleep and I was wrong. LMAO..We're still together 2 years later so I don't think he minds. But I was so embarrassed I am blushing just typing this. ;)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas megloveskyle said…
I think "tooted" sounds more lady like.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AmyFitz said…
I honestly can't single one moment out, and that in itself is an embarrassment!

xxx
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hsm123 said…
WOW. ok well I well cut the cheese in front of the guy i really liked! I was embarssed cause it was in front of his friends
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dazl said…
A personal favourite is when I was in my local pub and went up to get a round of drinks. Walking back to the table, I triped over my feet and fell flat on my face. So I was lying on the ground, flaming red cheeks, soaked with Guinness and raza.

I was sober at the time. I have never lived it down.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dazl said…
Yet another moment, courtesy of St. Stephens Day.

My uncle and his family came up to my grans house. In the evening we decided to play the electronic Family Fortunes game that Santa had brought my cousin. All was going well until it came to 'Name something that begins with the letter K'

I was up. Not thinking, I replied 'Kat'.

My uncle is never going to let me forget this. And we have a family reunion in a few weeks. I'm dead.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas XpsychotickissX said…
this is embarressing for me but idk if it may seem that way to u all

so there was this boy...after months of obsessing over him i got up the courage to ask him out here is teh best i remember of our conversation:
me: hey
him: umm hi
me: so umm do you have a girlfriend?
him: why?
me: cause i kinda like you a lot
him: oh taht's interesting
me: umm ok?
him: ok
me: so r u going to say anythign cause this is kinda torturing me, the silence
him: really torturing?
silence for about 5 minutes
him: do you like energy drinks?
me: umm what the f**k?
him: well me & my friends were talking about energy drinks til you came her
me: oh uhh im sorry i interupted, no i kinda hate energy drinks(its true i do)
him: how can you hate them?
me: i just do
me: ok well see u later

then ok later i had told my friends about what happened & in our 3rd class, that he was in my friends were saying rather loudly "oh poor you" which of course made me feel embarressed & pathetic

a week later i heard him mention he had a girlfriend so ya...theres the most embarressing story i can think of off teh top of my head
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas XpsychotickissX said…
oh ya & one time i was walking out of a store at teh mall & i guess i turned around to say somethign to my friend cause then i walked straight into a sign & my friends & all the people in the store laughed & then i laughed & it was cool btu my friends still wont let me down

& also there was the time at the pool where my bikini top slipped, rather alot altho luckily only 1 person noticed, but ya very embarressing

& i actually ahve a lot of embaressing stories, but i wont bore u with them
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas harold said…
When I first read this, I couldn't think of any particular story. link.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas amazondebs said…
okay was at blackpool pleasure beach (a theme park) and i was eating chips and i wasn't watching where i was going
and me and my friends decided to go in to this jokes store and as i was walking through the doorway i walked straight in to someone and spilled chips everywhere

doesn't sound that bad right?

well while i'm apologizing over and over again to said person and picking stuff up off the floor when i hear my friend laughing, i turn to look up to the person to find myself looking at me in a mirror
the entire length of a door was a mirror and i hadn't bumped in to someone i had bumped in to mirror debs and then apologized to myself

good times
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas meeee said…
This was more embarrassing for my friend than me but anyway:
About a week and a half ago we went on a aschool tour to Paris for the week and me and two of my friends were on the escalator in a shopping centre when my friends phone starts ringing she checks who it is and says "I'ts only the others so I don't need to answer it cuz we're going to meet them now". Her ringtone's link So then me and my friend start dancing and singing on the escalator:
us:she had them apple bottom jeans and those boots with the fur
my other friend: please stop please stop
us:the whole was looking at her
french people behind us: she hit the floor next thing you know shawty got low low low
us: them baggy sweat pants and them reeboks with the straps
my other friend has gone completely red ring tone has now stopped but we're still singing and dancing

Another moment from Paris
In Disneyland going to the haunted mansion there's no queues anywhere so me and my friend (from the escalator) decide to have a race to it just after the rain
We're running when one of our freinds shouts calm down you two you'll get hurt" Just after she says this I run around a corner kinda slip but keep my balance my friend comes running around the corner trips over my leg and I trip over her the two of us are lying on the ground then the others catch up and say "Don't say we didn't warn you"

Very like the Haribo ad I think
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas oblix said…
at a school barbecue i was playing games with my friend and my shorts spilt down the back so i had to walk home.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas harold said…
You had to WALK home? With a split in your shorts? Man, if there was ever a time that teleportation would be handy...

Edit: Whoops - I realized I didn't present an answer. I've had a lot of embarrassment in my life, but I've had a pretty thick skin most of my life. For the really mortifying events, I had to dredge back many, many years to junior high school (which for me was 8th grade, when I was 13). Two such events spring to mind:

1) I got my first acting award in junior high. I was selected as Actor of the Year, which rather surprised me...I hadn't even known there was a contest! At the awards ceremony, the faculty member presenting the award introduced me as "an extremely talented thespian". Well, you can imagine what 500 13-year-olds heard instead. Most of them didn't know what a 'thespian' was, having never heard the word before.

2) The other is worse, but it's a more typical harold story, so it takes a lot to set it up. I was in the advanced English and mathematics classes in junior high, and the elite English teacher was also the faculty adviser for the student-run school newspaper (with which I had no truck). One of the grammar exercises she gave the English class was to go through the latest edition of the school newspaper with an editorial eye for improving the writing as well as grammar, spelling, punctuation and layout errors. Well, I was a critical reader even then, and so I wrote a critical analysis of the paper, with its strengths and weaknesses. I wasn't nearly as diplomatic as I am these days in my criticism, either (gasp!) - I thought I was writing this just as a writing exercise for the class.

Unbeknownst to me, the teacher was so pleased with my unflinching criticism that she took it and immediately gave it to the kids working on the student paper, throwing down the gauntlet, as it were, on my behalf, without my desire or any say on the matter. I dunno why she did it; there were a LOT of problems with the paper - it may be that she felt uncomfortable upbraiding her charges herself, so had her English class do it for her. Who knows?

In any case, I remained completely ignorant of the resentment that I'd engendered with my review. Oblivious to the black looks I was getting (it was junior high, after all), I ambled through my teenaged routine: coasting through classes, trying to make money, avoid the bullies, and working up the nerve to approach girls. Part of that routine was also to take the bus home after school, as indeed hundreds of kids did every day.

The next Friday came around, the next edition of the school paper was published, and school ended. I got on the double-length bus and all 120 kids on the bus immediately stopped talked and looked at me. "How ya doin', Harold?" one kid asked, idly scratching at his brow with his extended middle finger so that everybody could see how he was "subtly" flipping me the bird. The bus erupted with laughter as similar barnyard posturing continued. Here I was, mortified to be the center of all this negative attention, and I had no idea what was going on. It wasn't until the end of the weekend that I actually read the paper, and saw what had happened.

The school paper's staff were so affronted by my critique that they published excerpts of it in the paper, followed by a half-page editorial rejoinder, of which the essential message was: "You sure talk a lot of smack, for somebody who's never worked on the paper!" That 25 minute ride of jeering challenges, belittling remarks and general hilarity at my expense epitomize both embarrassment and bewilderment for me.