Fanpop .

Master24 posted on Jun 22, 2011 at 07:31PM
Delete this thread. Thank you, site administrators.
last edited on Oct 18, 2013 at 06:55PM

Fanpop 6 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cassie-1-2-3 said…
Aw, comments like that aren't very fun. I could report him, but I doubt he's get suspended. He's not being nice, but he's not being that bad.

I've been called a freak and been told that I have no friends, and have sticks in certain places..., yet after reporting, the user still roams free.
Other's get suspended for posting picks people don't like.
I don't quite understand how the banning/suspension system works, but it could use some altering.

Your best bet is to probably report the upsetting comments individually, now that it's possible.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas thetacoman said…
link

I think this one is a fan of the F4
just dont get your hopes up they get A LOT of messages....
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas misanthrope86 said…
You need to report the user, providing an explanation and links to the abuse etc in the notes section of the report. If s/he has done anything against the TOS, then s/he will get their ass kicked. Setting up a forum like this isn't going to be of any help to you.
Just keep ignoring and reporting. S/he will probably eventually mess up and do something bannable.
Oh, hey misanthrope :/ Hope we can stop fighting....
Forgivness?
*can understand if you decline*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas misanthrope86 said…
Getting other people to gang report him isn't going to make a difference. Fanpop doesn't ban people just because lots of people report them. They look at the evidence, whether that evidence is reported by one person or a million people. If you have provided evidence and he still isn't banned, then he probably hasn't crossed the line yet.

thetacoman, you and I have nothing to do with this topic. Feel free to talk in the Atheism spot if you like.