Fred and George Weasley Separted? *SPOILER*

kateliness2 posted on Aug 08, 2007 at 01:13AM
With Fred gone, what do you think George did with his life? Did he continue Weasley's Wizard Wheezes(with someone else; by himself)? Did he go on to another profession? If so, what would he be good at?

Give your opinions, please :)

Fred and George Weasley 12 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas PotterGal said…
Hey! Great Spot! :D
I was so so so sad for George when Fred died, but JKR did say that George continued the shop, with Ron helping him out this time.
I still think it won't be the same though. :(
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas XpsychotickissX said…
george wont be the same ill think hell have lost his humor & become different, i mean fred & george were so close liek 2 souls in 1 body(well with the same body) i just cant stop wondering how george could go on
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ktlady said…
J.K. Rowling said that he named his first kid after him. That's what this fan art is of: link

It's Fred and George again... just a little different.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Phoenix315 said…
i think Fred must have beeen really depressed for a little obviously. Just by himself up in his room or something, until one day where he realizes that Fred whould be mad at him for moping around and want him to carry on just like before. then I think George would get back to his old self but occassionly get down about it.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SG1-090 said…
They where never apart for the whole of the books! They never argued, they finished each others sentences - i said before the last book came out my WORST nightmare was JK killing ONE of the twins my second worst nightmare was her killing both!

I can't believe she killed Fred!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas blind_moon said…
In my opinion:

I think he must have got really depressed afterwards, didn’t cry in front of people and made jokes about how he is ok… when really he was not! But then, has Pheonix said, he would think of what Fred would have said and move on!!

He would continue his shop, with the same name, new products, first with Ron’s help then on his own! When he got married to Angelina she would help him in the shop eventually!

He would name his son Fred and make sure he knew everything there is to know about the amazing wizard that Fred Weasley was! I think their relationship would be like Serius and Harry in some ways, the fact that they keep telling Serius that “Harry is not James” I think would probably happened to George a lot of times!

Fred would grow up has a joking little boy and making everyone crazy with his pranks, which would irritate everyone except George who would be delighted!

But I still can’t believe J.K. Rowling killed Fred! It was the saddest death of them all, he was young, and he died making a joke… And he was a twin! If losing a brother is hard, I can’t imagine a twin as close as Fred and George were!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas phelpsfanatic2 said…
like what pottergal said george does continue the shop with ron but j.k. rowling said that george never realy gets over it. i feel so bad for him!!!! )':
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas FredWIsNotDead said…
I think that George would go on with his life as best as he could after moping for about a year...Then he would marry Angelina and have Fred Jr. I agree with blind_moon on the fact that the George-Fred Jr. relationship would be like that of the Sirius-Harry relationship. Everyone would be annoyed by Fred Jr.'s jokes but George would actually help him. I think Fred Jr. will actually inherit Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. =)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas friendsrox said…
george marries angelina. it would be cute nd he'd work @ honeydukes as well as the joke shop i reckon!

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BonnieCullen said…
WHEN VOLD. KILLED FRED I WAS READY TO FIGHT HIM
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hann13 said…
angry
Me two Bonniecullen
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas harrydanron said…
crying
Actually, voldemort didnt kill fred, Rookwood did.
But I woulve fought anyone for killing Fred!