Gerard Butler Gerard Butler ScreenCaps

nikki8green6 posted on Oct 07, 2010 at 07:01AM
Below is a list of movies & TV Shows {Episodes} that Gerard has appeared in that have already been uploaded to the screencaps section of this spot. If you're looking for a certain episode or movie just let me know and I will try and upload it..Thanks..:)

link
(2010) PG-13
Milo Boyd (Gerard Butler) is a bounty hunter whose latest gig is rather satisfying, as he finds out that the bail-skipper he must chase down is his own ex-wife, Nicole (Jennifer Aniston) -- but she has no intention of getting nabbed without a fight. Complicating matters, Nicole's wannabe-boyfriend, Stewart (Jason Sudeikis), joins the chase in this high-octane comedy from director Andy Tennant (Hitch).

link
(2009) R
It's 2034, and humans can control and kill each other in a large-scale online gaming world. But Kable (Gerard Butler), a wrongfully convicted soldier forced to join the violent competition, tries to free himself by taking out its evil architect, Ken (Michael C. Hall). While being controlled by a rich kid (Logan Lerman), Kable must also save his wife, Angie (Amber Valletta), who's trapped in her own avatar world.

P.S. I Love You
(2007) PG-13
When she loses her beloved husband Gerry (Gerard Butler) to a brain tumor, grieving widow Holly Kennedy (Hilary Swank) is surprised to learn that he left a series of letters behind to help her cope with the pain of being without him. As the months drag on, Holly finds messages from Gerry that encourage her to go on living. But will the letters mire her deeper into the past, or will they give her the strength she needs to face the future?
Below is a list of movies & TV Shows  that Gerard has appeared in that have already been up
last edited on Feb 02, 2012 at 09:13PM

Gerard Butler 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nikki8green6 said…
sunny
I will be addng screencaps fro Gamer & Nim's Island shortly....