Gilmore Girls Do you know there is season 8?

vessys posted on Sep 17, 2011 at 06:07AM
Hi everybody,In begining of september this year I watched this link ,So how you can see there is season 8 and premiere was on 13th of september.Does enybody know something about this?Still then,I look to watch the first episode from the new season,but I can't find it anywhere.Please if you have some information about this - tell me.There is so much tralers about the premere of this season of Gilmore Girls,I'm sure there is season 8 :)

Gilmore Girls 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rorymariano said…
There isn't a Season 8. Those are just fan made promos made for entertainment. I would love if there really was one, but there isn't :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vessys said…
Sorry,but I can't agree with you.I watched exklusive intervew with Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel,they talk about this new season,when Rory will die in car accident,and Jess will back and so so on.So I'm SURE there is season 8!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CelestialDream said…
^That's not happening. Those videos are fan made.

There isn't going to be a Season 8 for numerous reasons, but here are the main two:
1. Amy Sherman Palladino is working on a new Pilot for ABC Family.
2. The majority of the cast are all on other shows or working on other projects.

There have been talks of a Gilmore Girls movie, in which the cast has expressed interest in but it hasn't gone much further then that.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vessys said…
it is not a production for ABC,this is for WB.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CelestialDream said…
The WB doesn't exist anymore, it's now the CW. The show ended 4 years ago, it's not coming back for another Season.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas FUNNTY said…
As what youmentioned i still have not the chance to watch it ,i 'll have it a go as it seems so intersting and eye-catching ....link
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Angelwriter said…
There's not a season 8. Besides, Lauren Graham is now on Parenthood anyway so she wouldn't be able to do the show.The WB is now the CW and it's been that way for probably 4 or 5 years now. If there would be talk of anything it would be a Gilmore Girls movies and right now Alexis and Lauren are saying that's not going to happen either.