Gilmore Girls what did y'all think at the end of season 7 when Logan proposed to rory and she declined?

jenna_marie posted on Feb 19, 2008 at 08:02PM
i was so upset! Logan had come a long way, and proved that he was ready for the ultimate commitment, but rory wanted her freedom. i couldn't believe it!

Gilmore Girls 12 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RORYnJESSfan said…
I don't think Rory wanted her freedom. I just think that she wasn't ready to get married. She loved Logan... she wanted to be with him. plus,when the movie or if a new season comes out... Matt Czuchry told a reviewer that the story between Logan and Rory was not over... so that is something to look forward to.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas _lina_ said…
She wasn't ready to get married. I mean, she was what - 22? 23? And he was such a jerk about it, telling her it was now or never.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ali11102 said…
She was not ready and besides she wanted a carrer. So there you have it.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nosemuffin said…
While I did feel kind of bad for him, I totally understood why she said "no". She was starting a new chapter of her life and she just wanted a few years where she wasn't tied down in such a dramatic way. She had worked really hard to get to that point. He was a jerk to give her the ultimatum but I guess he just realized that since they both wanted different things it wouldn't work.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ButtaflyyKisses said…
i was heart broken, but i can see where rory was coming from. What i wanted to see was rory to go after logan, and plus they didn't have to get married right away. I hope that there is a movie
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kirsty-devil said…
logan was a nob anyway people did nt like him?!?!?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Janni said…
I cried! I loved them together and he was so hurt when she said no. But i think that they could have been engaged and wait a while to get marrid or just get married..Hatet the ending!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Sierraaaa-ox said…
I hated logan from the beginning he was too immature for rory and a jerk
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Echoes said…
I agree with everything that has already been said. I think that it was really sad, but i don't think that it was enterly fair for Logan to give her an ultimatum like that. I think that they were too young to get married, to be tied down like that. Rory had a big future ahead of her, and it wasn't fair for him to rain on her parade, and make her feel sad.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas karaannetts said…
i think that it was so wrong for Rory to say no to Logan they are a match made in heaven and they just gotta get married 1 day
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Chrystale said…
I cried also. But I see it from both of their views though. He really wanted to jump with her. But she still needed time. I was sad with how it ended so abruptly, I think there could be so much more.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Coco_Cat said…
I think it was right for her to say no! She wanted a career - she always had from the very beginning of the show. Logan wasn't prepared to wait for her to explore her options, like he had had a chance too therefore he couldn't have loved her all that much and she's better off without him! If they ever do a movie of another series I hope they don't get back together, they weren't right together. If you you thought they were a match made in heaven you were clearly watching a different show - the only time I ever disliked Rory's character more was when she got back together with Dean. I was a Jess fan and always will be, so i am a little biased but I still think it was right for her to end the show single. Rory was mostly a very logical thinker and for her to get married at such a young age with no clear direction of where she was going would have gone against everything she stood for, everything the show had built her up to be. Again, if Logan didn't get why she didn't want to get married at 22 then he didn't know her enough to marry her. And to be perfectly honest he didn't exactly put up a fight for her; when she refused to bend to his will he simply walked away.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas