Harry and Hermione need a nickname for Hermione from Harry

Harmony_234 posted on May 20, 2011 at 10:27PM
Idk if this is where i ask. im new to this but whatever. I am writing a fan fiction and i got screamed at cuz i used baby for Hermione from Harry. You are the perfect people to ask because your a huge Harmony fan... I need a nickname that fits Hermione (minus 'Mione) that is romantic and something Harry would say. I am a creative writer its just nicknames and titles i lack creativity. if you guys do this i will love you for life (JOKING) but i will be really happy and you are the best if you do. Thanks and i need this ASAP.

Harry and Hermione 10 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Tasha1993 said…
smile
How about Hermy, lol. (Just kidding) I can't really think of a nickname from the name Hermione. It's kind of hard. Maybe other Harmony fans would have a good one.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas OnlyHarmioneHJP said…
What's wrong with baby?? It's one of those terms that's specifically reserved for affectionate couples. Hermy is terrible, no offense Tasha!, and Mione is adorable, but it's been used. What about just Mi (my), short for Mione, and sort of sounds like Harry is referring to her like she is his. Kind of cute. Other than this, there isn't a whole lot you can do with her name. Unless you just want any nickname. Then you can start looking at personality traits.
smile
None taken OnlyHarioneHJP.lol. I was just kidding about Hermy. (That's what Grawp called her.)
smile
Mi sounds good actually:)
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas emilykuru said…
cool
I think mi is perfect! I dotn think i have any ideas for now
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Harmony_234 said…
i love it! im going to use it thanks OnlyHarmioneHJP.
big smile
Oh no problem!! Glad I could help!
heart
And thanks guys, I thought it was cute too!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Stargaryen said…
What about "Mine" (pronounced as "Miny")?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ChiffaniChan said…
Most people just use Mione.