Harry Potter Vs. Twilight Twilight Rules!

twilightchic8 posted on Oct 29, 2012 at 12:01AM
okay you harry potter fans can go do whatever but twiligt 4ever! i think that jk rowling really needs to stop using our names (charlie and the last name black)
its pagerisim! and you people can hate but i dont care people can have opionions right? i think that if you people can just see these two series as equls (but twilight is bettr) that all this fighting can stop! and people keep calling me a troll on the internet? like what do they mean by that? i dont think they mean like under a bridge trolls? idk. anyway i think twilight is better because it has love it has emotion it dosent have violenece for no reason and it is good to read! if people can understand that its better and just give up this whole harry potter is better thing they wont be idits!!!

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 11 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas River-the-Cat said…
Thats wonderful and all but if you want the fighting to stop and have people think of them as equals then why are you calling HP fans idiots?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas twilightchic8 said…
because they r! isint it obious! thy only read it cuz its cool! if twilight wasint cool i still wud read it because i love it!
So we're idiots "because we are".... -.- give me a break!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas VampiresRevenge said…
i think that jk rowling really needs to stop using our names (charlie and the last name black)

and people keep calling me a troll on the internet? like what do they mean by that? i dont think they mean like under a bridge trolls? idk.

Yeah...
 [i]i think that jk rowling really needs to stop using our names (charlie and the last name black)[/i]
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas twilightchic8 said…
what do you mean!?!?!?!?
*facedesk**facedesk**facedesk**facedesk* I'm just going to go and do something productive.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cassie-1-2-3 said…
Stop doing this. Nobody's going to fall for it. People do it all the time. The attempts at slander are getting old.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cunha27 said…
TROLLLL IN THE DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!
 TROLLLL IN THE DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas PotterForever said…
obvious troll is painfully obvious
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas alexisn10 said…
To answer your question, here's a video. It pretty much explains everything.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ariba_c said…
Fail