Hetalia Ask Poland

Hetalia_Poland posted on Aug 27, 2012 at 12:01AM
So, I've like, seen all these "ask" forums for other nations, so I thought, like, why not make one for me? So, ask me anything, and I'll totally try to answer the best I can.

Hetalia 16 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas canadamaple5 said…
hi poland! ur so totally awesome, dude! im wondering if you ever got your house painted pink? (that would be awesome!!!!)

also, did you ever find out about those scars on lithuania's back? if thats too personal, sorry... u dont have to answer that one...

'kay, see ya! try to answer as soon as possible, k?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mintybunny123 said…
hey Poland so you are one of my fav. hetakia characters and i was wondering how many ponies do have and what are there names.
Your so cooooool and i love your ponies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Hetalia_Poland said…
@canadamaple5: Hey, thanks! And yeah, I've gotten my house painted pink before! Wicked hipster pink, to be specific.

Oh...the scars on Liet's back...yeah, I've like, seen them before. They look totally painful, and I've always been like, curious to ask Liet about it, but I think that might be a little too personal to ask him.

@mintybunny123: Hi! I am? Awesome! Well, I have like, quite a few ponies. Their names...? Well, I've never really thought about giving them names, but like, good idea! I'll try to name them later.
Yay tell me their names when you think of them.
Also are friends with Romania? I've noticed you mentioned him in the anime, though you spoke so fast i took the hundreth time rewatching that ep. to understand what you were saying, probly more like the 5th time acctully.
Well, I'm not like, close to him or anything. I guess he's okay. I'm not really like, friends with him, but then again, I don't really know him that much.
ah, do you have a favorite food?what is it?
Yeah, I have a favorite food. Paluzski!
uhh, do you like the color pink?is it you favorite color?if not what is?
i'm running out of questions.
Well, I like pink, it's like, my favorite color, but I guess I like other colors, too. I also like red and white, they're like, the colors of my flag.
Oh, and it's okay if you're running out of questions, just come back to this forum after you've like, thought of one!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
what type of stuff did you and lithuania used to do?ya know like a daily schedule of the good old days when you two were joined together or how my friend puts it 'marryed'.
Oh, well, I remember that we used to like, ride ponies and stuff...and sometimes, we would just sit down and talk...
...I don't really like to think of it as a like, marriage, though. More of a like, unification...I dunno.
yeah my friends are weird i keep on telling them it was the rulers that got married
Do you like cheese? i know its weird to ask that but my obsession with it was wanting to know.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas canadamaple5 said…
hey poland! you dont really seem to be scared of russia as much as lithuania is. thats, like, totally cool. i was wondering why that is?
@mintybunny123: Um, I guess I like cheese...

@canadamaple5: Well, I don't really know why Liet's totally scared of him in the first place. Sure, he might be a little frightening at times, but he's not really that scary to me.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Aph-Finland said…
hi i'm Finland XD
i was just wondering if u liked anyone do u?