Hetalia Hetalia Disney Theme Songs: ROUND 2 - Germany (OPEN)

Sugartooth900 posted on Feb 09, 2013 at 05:46AM
Inspired by ZawmbieDomo's Homestuck Disney Theme Song videos, I've decided to create one using Hetalia's characters. This forum is going to be used so everyone can nominate their choices. Then, a poll with be posted so people can vote for the best choice.

HSDT Part 1: link

HSDT Part 2: link
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

Here are the rules:

-For each song you nominate, you must include title, picture of character (Try to fit the theme of the song), and source of song.

-You can nominate as many songs as you want.

-You can vote for your own song.

-Please do not re-nominate a song for the same character, you will be notified if you do.

-Once a song has been chosen for a character, it can no longer be nominated for a different character.

-You can nominate a song that was nominated for different character but did not get chosen.

-The song must come from a DISNEY ANIMATED FILM OR SOUNDTRACK. NO DREAMWORKS OR ANY OTHER STUDIO FILMS. Disney stars' music or music from Disney Channel Original Movies will also not be allowed, unless under the exception that the song is exceptionally fitting.

-Polls will be posted 3-5 days after a round opens. A poll will be eligible if there are 2 or more nominations for a character. Polls will be closed 3-5 days after posting, to avoid any ties.

I will be doing my best to start off the round with a nomination of my own, at least one.

Failure to comply with these rules will be notified with a message. Please encourage others to join and nominate their ideas! All ideas are welcome with open arms. The order will be going from the Axis to the Allies to the Supporting characters in ABC order. You will be messaged if your choice wins. If your choice wins the round, it will (hopefully) be featured in the video. And if you would like some sort of award, you could also receive props and your choice of fan art. If you have any questions, message me.

Good luck everyone and have fun!

Round 1: North Italy - SONG: Bella Notte (Lady and the Tramp)
Round 2: Germany - SONG: Pending...
last edited on Feb 19, 2013 at 04:09AM

Hetalia 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Sugartooth900 said…
Bella Notte - Lady and the Tramp
 Bella Notte - Lady and the Tramp
You Got a Friend in Me - Toy Story
 You Got a Friend in Me - Toy Story
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pumpkinqueen said…
This sounds fun, I'll give it a try.

Hakuna Matata - Lion King

It means no worries, so...kinda fits Italy. XD Since he doesn't seem to worry about much.
 This sounds fun, I'll give it a try. Hakuna Matata - Lion King It means no worries, so...kinda
Sugartooth900 commented…
Thanks for entering! I thought this was also a good song for him. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Round 1 is now CLOSED. Click this link to VOTE. link
Round 2 is OPEN.

I'll Make a Man Out of You - Mulan
 Round 2 is OPEN. I'll Make a Man Out of You - Mulan
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Aph-Finland said…
((hmm, idk why but i think "whats this" from nightmare before Christmas fits Finland... weird how i think so huh? i know. i like how its called whats this lol))
 ((hmm, idk why but i think "whats this" from nightmare before pasko fits Finland... weird how i t
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Aph-Finland said…
(( and even i think let it go fits Norway or Russia because they both r snowy and also the movie is based from Norway lol))