highschool ng patay what do you think of the zombies from Highschool of the Dead ?

Ionelia posted on Aug 15, 2010 at 09:29AM
I think the zombies here soft and easy to escape if you are carefull,since they can only rely on hearing
the strenght may be a bitch I admit tho

I've seen like every zombie movie of this century and for example the ones from 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later are a fucking nighmare,they can see and they are fast as hell,and the turn time is like 20 seconds wich means if you are not fast enough to kill them you are a gonner
in Dawn of the Dead are pretty intense too

what are your opinions for these types of zombies ?
last edited on Aug 17, 2010 at 06:16PM

highschool ng patay 6 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas navajosrock said…
that is true but they have a weakness they are blind and are slow so i guess they have to have better stuff I guess..... My Escape plan would be to go to some hotel or something or isolate myself but i would never do that
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bubble73 said…
smile
Zombie from 28 Weeks Later aren't zombies at all I think. They are infected as usually in zombies moves but they're easier to kill , because you can shot in for example chest and they're dead (ok, to kill for example Don it's not easy but I hope that you understand what I mean xd ) In HOTD you must crash head. In 28WL they are not 'living/walking dead' they just infected, and they gone crazy.
But you have got right people xD in High School it's easy to run zombies. It's something like Resident Evil I - but in this second zombies can see you.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas izumi_konata said…
Also remember that "they" haven't been called zombies outright yet. "They" most likely are so similar they can be called zombies. Zombies would only be able to be "killed" by destroying their heads(specifically the back of the brain that controls motion). If you notice in both the manga and the episode where they escape from the mansion, "they" were killed by stabs to the body. Also, it would stand to reason that "they" would not be able to see. They technically would not be able to hear either, but it adds suspense so I'm not complaining.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dwyckf said…
Sorry Izumi but "they" weren't killed by body shots, just knocked back or down long enough to get away. As Saeko explains to the Shizuka-sensei. And as for "them" not being called zombies, Hisashi, decided to call them, "them" and not zombies to protect their sanity so that way when it came time to kill or be eaten they wouldn't go crazy. Now as for the topic, I think these zombies are the best. Left 4 Dead and any new RE are nice and all, but zombies don't need to be fast or smart to be creepy. Nothing better then the slow but powerful type like in HOTD, or any of the original Day of the Dead movies. I'm mean slow zombies that trap their prey by sheer numbers are great. I love the aim for the head type of thought process that would get many people if this really happened.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Awesome57 said…
Zombies in HOTD are what I imagined they'ed be. They're easy to escape from yes until you fire a gun then you'll get swarmed then well the outcome isn't to pretty. If they could see you your dead. Much better when they only have hearing.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Pwing711 said…
I think what is most terrifying about them is how quickly the world is pratically "overrun" with them. Even when in the H.O.T.D universe people have at least some of the same pop culture zombie flics we have