It’s late night when House enters Cuddy’s office. She's lying down on her sopa and she seems really sleepy. He grins and he walks, or rather limps to her and lifts up her legs so he can take a upuan and then he puts them in his lap.
- "Hey what are you doing?" sinabi Cuddy sleepy.
- "Oh nothing." sinabi House innocent.
Then he moves a little madami to the right so her thighs are in his lap now and he puts his hands on her thighs.
- "What do you want.." sinabi Cuddy and rolls her eyes tiredly with annoyance and shifts a little. “And stop touching my thighs”
- “Technically I’m touching your skirt..” Cuddy gives him an evil and annoyed glare which House responds with his own evil glare. "You look tired.." says House and drums lightly on her thighs with his fingers.
- "Yeah well it's 1 am and.. - Why are you even here?"
House shrugs. "I don't know, do I have anything better to do?"
- ”True..” Cuddy smiles slightly with her eyes closed. “Whatever go away I have work to do..” Says Cuddy and shifts a little to the right as she yawns.
- “Yeah, you seem to have done great job so far” sinabi House sarcastically
- “House.” Cuts Cuddy off. “Go away.”
- “No!” sinabi House and makes a perfect ‘stubborn-kid’ face with closed eyes and his head high.
- “Yes” sinabi Cuddy and raises her eyebrows in annoyance.
- “Yes” sinabi Cuddy and makes an annoyed ilipat with her head.
House pouts, then he puts on a small grin. “What if I’ll sing you a goodnight song?”
- “Done” sinabi Cuddy with big eyes and a hint of enthusiasm in her face as fast as House was done speaking.
House clears his throat and starts pag-awit a slow and beautiful song. She has never heard this song before. She closes her eyes and smiles, he really knows how to sing. But just as fast as he began it was over. At least it felt like that. Cuddy opened one eye to look at him. He looked back at her, almost amused.
She opened both of her eyes. “I’ve never heard it before.. Have you wrote it?”
- “Might” sinabi House and looks up to the ceiling. Then he looks back at her with a small hint of worrying. “Did you like it?”
- “It was really beautiful” Cuddy smiles softly to him.
House smiles back and nods slightly, then looks down to the floor. “Want to hear it again?” he raises his head to look at her again.
Cuddy smiles softly again. “I’d pag-ibig to” She closes her eyes as he starts to sing it again, and she lets his song rock her to sleep. When House was done singing, she was asleep. He looked at her for a little while before he quietly leaned to the right towards her face and gently caressed her cheek with his right hand. Cuddy smiles slightly in her sleep, and House smiles back.