House M.D. Park is the WORST!

Melzzz posted on Apr 24, 2012 at 04:55AM
Why is this sad little nobody on the show? She is so incredibly annoying as an actor and a character. Her flat affect and perpetually stupid visage drive me nuts. She is such a terrible actress that it undermines the rest of the great cast...I was hoping she was just a one episode blunder, but she persists for reasons that escape me! Whoever cast her must owe someone a big favor or is related to her. Either way, they should be fired for having subjected us all to her pathetic, whiny, androgynous and acutely repellant presence for so long.

House M.D. 13 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas OKCdurant35 said…
totally agreed, freaks me out when seeing chase with her, and stupid haircut too...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Melzzz said…
kiss
Thank you! Yeah its so unbelievable that she A) punched anyone and B) that her and Chase would even be friends let alone that he'd develop some misguided romantic interest in her. Please...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas angel said…
worried
Well, that's really harsh. And why wouldn't she be friends with Chase?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas misanthrope86 said…
I love Park. I think she's hilarious. I also love her weird little fixation with Chase. So not all of us feel "subjected" to her.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas greghouseismine said…
Park is like the comic re-leaf in a way
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LauraBia said…
Look,I don't think that she is annoying,but I don't like very much.I absolutely hate Adams.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Anninen said…
I think it's psychologigally very interesting that some people can't stand her and some are just okay with her being in serie.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas life_rehab said…
I actually think Park's pretty awesome. Adams, on the other hand, is a total bore, my least favourite female character of the show...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ImAnEasel said…
Woah woah woah, that's harsh! I think Park is a great character. A relatable one, too. It's Adams that I wish would leave the series and never come back; I agree with LauraBia and life_rehab - she's boring as Hell. Park can be hilarious, though. I really hoped she'd end up with Chase. :P
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas demialexander said…
Thank goodness someone finally said this. She is truly the worst character and actor ever to step foot on any episode of house including all the extras and background artists. She ruined every episode she was ever in and I loathe her. Whoever cast her needs to seek another profession. Another aweful actor that brings everyone down in the show if Foreman. However he doesn't remotely come close to Dr Park. Even just trying to believe she is a doctor is unbelievable. Mix that with her terrible acting and even worse hair cut with the most annoying voice and demeanor you have ever heard and you now have Dr Park m
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas demialexander said…
A side note is Adams is awesome. She goes back to when House was in Prison and has been a great character and I had hoped she would come to his team when he left prison. How could you dislike her? What is wrong with you people ?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas misanthrope86 said…
People like different people. That doesn't mean there is something wrong with them.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ImAnEasel said…
I liked Adams when House was in prison, but I think she suited staying as a minor character. When she was dragged into the spotlight, it became clear how dull she was. No funny lines, no interesting backstory, no character development, no quirks, nothing that could possibly help me to grow attached to her. I struggle to think of a reason why anyone would like her.