kung paano ko nakilala ang iyong ina Season Finale Tonight!

nphfan posted on May 18, 2009 at 12:11PM
Are you excited? Nervous? Scared that it might not be good? I feel that the episodes have been getting better, so hopefully this is a great one. More importantly, this should be the one with THE GOAT!!!!!!!

kung paano ko nakilala ang iyong ina 11 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Jennifer1985 said…
Excited? Yes! Scared that it might be as bad as the last season finale? Yes. But I also agree with you that the last episodes were better so chances are good that the episode will be a good one as well =)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nphfan said…
yeah, let's hope.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas awesometeen said…
JUST WATCHED IT.
it was aweosme :D

But upset that it's over...I'm gonna have to dl the WHOLE season 4 (aldry downloaded half)and repeatedly watch it TILL season 5.
i didn't think it was that great. the final moments were good and interesting, and the barney/robin fight/makeout was sexy, but the episode in general wasn't funny and the goat was an extreme disappointment. i dunno, maybe i'm just upset about the goat thing. that was not funny - not enough to satisfy fans who have waited almost a year to find out what happened w/ the goat. it's interesting that ted's not going to be an architect. what do you guys think of that?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Jennifer1985 said…
Ted's turning into another Ross =( I don't want another Ross! Agree with you on the goat story. It was pretty lame. First I thought she'd bite him in the nards. That would have been somewhat funny...
For a season finale it was wierd. It could have been worse though...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas germany123 said…
yeah agreed it was w.i.e.r.d. as a finale.

i liked
+ lily trying to come up with a description for barneys heart
+ marshall trying to leap on halloween and opening his cloak
+ robin and marshalls conversation if robin is hot or not

what i didnt like
+ bobin..just aside from the whole thing of not liking bobin: i didnt like their scene. it felt forced and not really genuine. its like someone said: try to write a scene for two people who are afraid of their feelings.
id never thought id say this but: look at chuck and blair on gosssip girl (yes..i know...sorry..guilty pleasure!) but watching them breaks your heart..this was just odd and confusing.

and i didnt like the major mistakes on the jump scene. they were all wearing different shoes while making the jump! HIMYM knows we pay attention to that kinda stuff!

oh and professor mosby?? he can call himself that?
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
very good review there. i agree with just about everything you said.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas chehamstera said…
Ditto and *salute* major mistakes! It was very strange seeing a not-pregnant Lily jumping as well, I assume they filmed it really early on?

One thing that I've been thinking about since seeing the finale - considering we're supposed to be getting the story for the first time, a lot of it's the first time the kids are hearing it, right? So if the yellow umbrella story is just the gateway to the professor Mosby part of the story of how he met the mother, how could he explain it to the kids without the entire Stella back story? I mean, he couldn't just say "I met my ex's ex-but-not-ex anymore boyfriend when it was raining with a yellow umbrella I'd picked up at a club a year before, and he got me a job as a Professor and your mother was in the class..." ...surely? Unless there's more to the yellow umbrella story? I might just be thinking too much into it... thoughts?
there must be another yellow umbrella story. that can't be it.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas chehamstera said…
I hope so, because if that was it then it was more disappointing than the story of the goat :(
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas germany123 said…
surprise
*salute* i forgot to salute *bad fan*
im sure the yellow umbrella will be introduced again..as for the jumps- those were stunt doubles im sure and i realize that if you jump like that you cant wear leather shoes - like barney and ted were wearing cause they were in a suit- buuuuuut they have acostume departement and you can PREP the shoes with rubber soles!