Huddy HJ is going on vacation, keep her informed!

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jul 09, 2010 at 04:11PM
Ok so Belle started a thread like this a month ago and it worked out really well. I'm leaving tomorrow morning for the beach and may have little to no time to check in while im gone :( However, we should be bringing a laptop so i may have time to pop by and check in.

If you all could post new interviews, videos, photos, forum topics, spoilers, anything that comes out from now until the 17th i would very much appreciate it! It will help to keep me from falling behind so when i get back i can jump back in!

Thanks a lot girlies i really appreciate it. Love you all!

Huddy 11 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Beatrix8520 said…
kiss
Count on me ;)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas playingcold said…
kiss
Me too! Have fun!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas wendus92 said…
smile
Count on me too! :))
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HuddyJoy0524 said…
big smile
Thanks a lot! You guys are awesome!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bluehue said…
sunny
Hey @HudJoy! I'm "Jones-ing" for a vacay myself...but too busy fighting off aliens, by that I mean working. Even tho not Huddy related..I know you will enjoy the pic. Have some fun in the sun. Ciao-meow.
 uy @HudJoy! I'm "Jones-ing" for a vacay myself...but too busy fighting off aliens, sa pamamagitan ng that I mean w
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas huddysmacked said…
Dudee!!! You have to arrive here like nowwwww!! NOW! I'm serious, I need to flail with someone!

Lie To Me Updates

New favorite word ; link

You need to watch link like NOW

After watching that ep, you ought to watch link for the episode 'Delinquent'

Then there's this beautiful link of the awesome Kelli :DD

And then go to the Flail party forum in the Callian spot, if you are still alive of all the awesomeness XDDD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas huddysmacked said…
As far as I know the House Updates go like this:

link

link

And there are a couple of Fox Fall promos but they aren't that great, they don't have anything new.
kiss
Yeah but the FOX promo number 1 has a great opening scene XD so...here you go! :D

link

BTW if you happen to know the music....we are going crazy to dicover the title :P

heart
These are great thanks! And @Regi thanks for the Lie To Me updates!!!!!! I promise when i get back i will flail with you ;) im gonna stop by at callian spot before i sign off.

I wanted to get a head start on these but the reception is just too bad. I will tackle them on saturday. love you guys!
Ehi sweetie! Hi! Having fun? Being missing your contribution around here ;)

I am a bit busy these days, I am trying to catch up with everything but I just pop in in the early morning and at night, blurting out my terse lines to get back in tha shadow during the day :P

BTW, aren't you proud of your thread? 10 days...597 replies XD This spot is just great ;) I can't see why I stayed away so long before letting myself be sucked in! Ah!

Hugs!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Thanks for everything girls! This was so helpful! :)