Huddy Huddy Moments

huddysmyvicodin posted on Feb 11, 2011 at 03:41AM
What is your favorite Huddy moment and why?

Huddy 12 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas huddycallianfan said…
big smile
What if there is A LOT of my favorite Huddy moments? :P
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas huddysmyvicodin said…
Um haha pick your best three?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bluehue said…
smile
Hmmm...I'm thinking.
@huddysmyvicodin, As "Huddy Moments" forum creator, (nice)..what is your favorite..one-two or three moments? That may help to get the "ball rolling."
My favorite Huddy moment ever is when House grabbed Cuddy's ass in "Half Wit", and Cuddy being there when House woke up from the coma in "Wilson's Heart"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bluehue said…
big smile
Aah..good times!
Well, one of my favorite funny Huddy moments is when House's eyes were popping out of his face at a bending over underwear-less Cuddy, while he shrieked, "Ohhhh. MY. Gawd. !!"
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas huddyfantatic said…
I have a least a couple the ass grab in half wit house waking up from his coma in wilson heart huddy kiss in joy also the end of help me ok thats about 4 i can remember i am sure their is more knowing me there is lol
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tammyr50 said…
@BH - OMG moment definitely one of my favorites.
the scene in Cuddy's office in "Family Practice" finding House helping Cuddy take a stand with her mom definitely climbing the charts.
When House picks Cuddy up and shuts his eyes in "Now What" my all-time favorite.
@tammyr50
I forgot about that scene in "Now What". Another one of my favorite Huddy moments is when Cuddy kisses House's scar and says "It's okay, I love you". I cry every single time I see it
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas fran2 said…
The first. Finding Judas.
Because this scene, during the conversation with Wilson, makes it abundantly clear how deeply Cuddy knows House (and vice versa):
Wilson: Well, I've seen House be rude to you a thousand times, but I've never seen it get it you.
Cuddy: People think House has no... inner censor. The fact is he holds himself back, because when he wants to hurt, he knows just where to poke a sharp stick.
 The first. Finding Judas. Because this scene, during the conversation with Wilson, makes it abundant
The second. Let them eat cake.
The irrepressible tenderness enclosed in a gesture
 The second. Let them eat cake. The irrepressible tenderness enclosed in a gesture
The third. The Itch.
The paralyzing fear of losing love before joining it
 The third. The Itch. The paralyzing fear of losing pag-ibig before joining it
The scene in Let Them Eat Cake was so adorable. "We both know this is going somewhere". To bad the hooker messed it up at the end :( I never thought about the one in Finding Judas with Wilson, but I was so suprised when House didn't tell him about Cuddy. To keep a secret from your best friend is saying alot. Go Huddy!