Huddy Huddy Summer Icon Contest

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jun 04, 2011 at 03:58PM
Hello my Huddies! So I decided to start this because I got some interest from a lot of you, and many more said they would be willing to vote so here we go! A Huddy summer icon contest to keep this spot active during the summer months! :) Here are your rules:

1) You may only submit 1 icon per round

2) The icons must be of your OWN creation. You may NOT use anyone else's icons. No cheating or I'll have to kill you! (Asking others to vote for you is also considered cheating. Just don't do it.)

3) Your icon must be in EQUAL DIMENSIONS. That means 100x100, 200x200, it could even be 167x167 if you want as long as its equal. If its not, I'm gonna ask you to fix it.

4)You need to post your icon submission for the round in this forum so i can see it. If you post it elsewhere, I would have to go digging for it and that's not cool, I don't have time for that!

5) Your icon must fit the theme and be submitted within the due date.

6) Please try not to vote for yourself! If you genuinely believe that your icon is the best one, you can, but it's nice to vote and appreciate others work.

7)You may use an icon that you made in another icon contest if you so wish.

8) The winner of the first round will pick the theme for the next round and so on.

I found link which has ALL the screencaps from every episode of the show so you can use them to make your icons.

I found that the best programs for icon making are adobe photoshop or link

But the most important rule is to have fun! :)

Participants:
LoveBonesGlee
Seddy
HuddyJoy0524
Jessicatt
Huddycallianfan
oldmovie

ROUND ONE
Theme: House and Cuddy in "Pilot"
Winner: link

ROUND TWO
Theme: House and Cuddy in "Paternity"
Winner:link

ROUND THREE
Theme: House and Cuddy in "Acceptance"
Winner:

Due date: -
last edited on Aug 21, 2011 at 01:40PM

Huddy 39 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...