Hugh & Lisa Hugh's new attitude toward Lisa since the Paley :-)

ItalianHuddy posted on Nov 17, 2009 at 11:49AM
Hi there!

Things have been pretty sluggish over here in the last 2 months and I can see why. It's been a long time since we got something to comment upon, though we should always bear in mind that 'no news is good news'! It's a platitude but it fits the bill when it comes to Huli! So I've made up my mind to kick us all out of our funk and bring this place back to life, it's high time!!

For starters I thought I might gather up in one new thread all the changes we've been picking up on Hugh since the Paley. Then I'll add something and you guys can go along if you feel to, KK? ;-) So here we go!

1. The Paley. Hugh bogged himself down in the odd-word rut b/c he was scared of being honest about what the shooting of the make out scene actually felt like and meant to him. Lisa resented his words though, he felt crummy for hurting her and tried to make it up to her by sharing in public those beautiful things about their sweet relationship off set. I think this move took Lisa by surprise cus you could see she was delighted :-) On the other hand, chances are somebody else was not pleased at all with that...and she probably dished it out on him afterwards.

2. TCA. Both Foxnews and TvGuide published something that put a smile on the Hulies' faces. What struck us the most about these bits is the way they were phrased along with the fact that this was the first time the tabloids brought their names up together for something that was not House related.

'HL and LE hanging out together at the Fox TCA bash etc'
'...then I found them under lock and key in a tent with their managers'.

3. The chat with Hugh. Here's what he said about Lisa:

--> LE is amazing. I saw a whole gaggle of women from some Tv-shows- the funny one, the sexy one, the stern one etc.- and I thought Lisa does all that every week on her own.

--> They can all make me laugh, they're a very funny bunch but Robert and Lisa especially.

--> LE makes me laugh a lot. I try to get her when the cameras aren't running.

--> Don't know about chemistry, but I just like RSL and LE so much- and all of them, come to that.

So not only did he say those things about Lisa, but he did that of his own will. He could have skipped the Lisa questions, instead he just picked those very of all the others .

4. The House premiere. We got those cozy pictures of Hugh and Lisa hugging each other in public and of Lisa holding his arm and leaning her head on his shoulder. Never seen that before...
Then he called her 'the impossibly glamorous Lisa Edelstein' when introducing the cast on to the stage. Ballsy Hugh!!!! :-P LOL We also learned from somebody who was there that they sticked together all the time...(reliable source) :-)

5. The NBC party. The day after the premiere we got that picture of them together at the party. It seems nobody else from the cast were there...and that was the first time we saw them together at a party, just the two of them.

6. The Emmys. Ok let's gloss over it haha. In spite of everything though, his body language was very revealing. He hadn't seen his wife for a long time but they looked totally estranged from each other. You might say he doesn't like that kind of events and the spotlight in general, still he's never that way when Lisa's around, so this must well count for something.
One more thing: in an interview Lisa used pretty much the same words Hugh'd used a while back to describe the make out scene.

Lisa: it was quite real though. That's all I can say.

Hugh: it felt real. (not sure about the exact words, anybody still got that interview?)

7. Hugh's interview to a French mag: he was asked how it felt like winning the Public Award for the Most Glam actor on TV and he said he'd have voted for Lisa too, but not for him. And then he added: 'Her glamour must have ripped off on me by working so much together'.
That was SUH-EEEEEEEET :-) And it adds up to 2! It means he must have picked up on her glamour and given it a lot of thought :-P

8. We learned he's trying to quit smoking, he'd like to take up yoga and that he got a new flashy car. Big changes...

9. The Leno show. At some point he brought up that movie where he cheated on his wife with that Audrey girl. Now, the reason why he did is that he was asked a specific question, still he could have refused to answer that as they know all the questions beforehand...but he didn't! Again ballsy dude!!

Hugh & Lisa 33 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...