Inuyasha Banner & Icon Contest!!!!!

sesshyswind posted on Jul 05, 2011 at 07:26AM
Tired of the same old banner and icon and would like a change, well here's your chance to make a difference :D

To submit just post your entry here on the forums, must be a picture, no verbal suggestions, this is a picture contest, and can be either an icon or a banner or both.

Only one entry per person.

About submitting both icon and a banner note: if you have a submission for both enter both picks in separate posts if you must, but keep them together that way people don't get confused.

Once we have at least three entries I will make a pick question where you may cast your vote.

Please do not submit your votes on the forum.

Banner and icon combo entries will be counted as a single entry not a double, so it will be one vote for both.

Well enjoy and let the best pick win!^^
 Tired of the same old banner and icon and would like a change, well here's your chance to make a diff
last edited on Jul 05, 2011 at 07:31AM

Inuyasha 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas arielle06 said…
Icon
 Icon
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas arielle06 said…
banner
 banner
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lumforever said…
well for the icon i had a lot of ideas. i hope you dont mind.you can pick your favorite and use it in the vote. and i did this as a test from my club just to let ya know. so heres the link for the ideas i had

link

then the banner well lets see. how about this one? i tested it on my club and it worked really well. i was just wondering one thing: since u posted this forum question thing then did u make this club?
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 well for the icon i had a lot of ideas. i hope you dont mind.you can pick your paborito and use it in
smile
ok so i saw the icons i did so i got the best one i think from there. i tested this out and it was great! i think a great brand new icon!
 ok so i saw the icons i did so i got the best one i think from there. i tested this out and it was g
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sesshyswind said…
smile
Hey Lum how ya doing, me good, but anyways no I didn't, I'm not the maker. This sopt was already up at least a year before I joined Fanpop, so I don't know who did.

About your options I wanted to ask if you could try and find a clearer image for your icon choice above because it is a little fuzzy. I looked at the other choices in your pick and agreed this one was the best. Oh and and I voted on it to on your spot^^ but if you could find a clearer pic with higher resolution that would be great :) I'll look to.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sesshyswind said…
monkey
Curious @ Lum's Banner choice, what is that woody thing in the front of the pic, before Inuyasha???... cause I can't figure it out XD
smile
oh im doing good but aww man. i was wondering who the maker was. but i will try my best and look. thanks for voting too. oh and the wooden thing? well im not sure. i was reading the manga ranma 1/2 the other day and it was when ryoga showed up. his umbrella thing looked like wut inuyasha was holding but im not sure. i just got it off google :). thanks for at least paying attention to my answers tho!
ok so i redid my list and i got some better ones. so what do you think? oh btw- the banner i put above is still the banner choice i like

link