iPod How to enjoy your DVD pelikula on your portable player(ipod/iphone sth like that)

darren1989 posted on Nov 18, 2009 at 05:14AM
As an portable-device fans I usually enjoy my DVD movies and videos on my Portable Player,like as iPod,zune,PSP,and so on?-. In fact all these devices can only accepts special video formats. So You must convert your DVD movies or videos to your portable-devices supported formats.

share what i use when i need to do the ripping job.i use Pavtube DVD Ripper,to tell you the truth,it's really good.really helps me a lots.
Pavtube DVD Ripper is professional DVD Ripper soaftware to rip dvd to videos. It is practical without failing to perform in an outstanding way. It is versatile application and users can use it either to backup DVD to hard disk or to convert DVD movies to AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4, MOV, and 3GP, AAC, MP3, W4A, WMA, WAV and AC3 etc. In addition, it can convert DVD to iPod, iPhone, Zune, Creative Zen, iRiver, PSP, Xbox360, Pocket PC and Apple TV etc. Pavtube DVD Ripper rips fast and exports excellence only.

you can give it a try when you need to do the dvd ripping job.good luck.
for more information link
decrect download link link

iPod 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas darren1989 said…
it's great,you can try it for free
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas darren1989 said…
this is one ripper for mac users
link
still a great tool