Jemi Nurse Demi: Jemi Story

DemiJones posted on Oct 02, 2009 at 12:58PM
Author: Jewel_2
Pairing: Demi and Joe
Rating: G
Summary: Joe isn't feeling too well and he gets some TLC from his own private nurse
Author's Note: Hope you enjoy. I don't own Demi or Joe so don't sue. Please review.

"Ok so there isn't a part of on my body that doesn't really hurt and I am feeling so hot so I push off my blankets and take off my sweater and then in a minute I am freezing so that I can feel my teeth chatter and can't stop shivering so it is smothering myself with my blanket right up to my chin."

" All I want to do is sleep and get rid of darn cold so that I can go back to the set and hang out with both my brothers, co-workers and best friends. Plus I feel like I can cry, I can't get warm no matter how many blankets, heavy sweaters and wool socks I have on me and like I said before my whole body hurts."

Joe Jones was so sick, his whole body hurt from the tip of his hair to the tip of his toes. He wished that he had his mother here to baby him, this was one of the times that he would welcome her mothering and fussing over him but she was at home with his father and younger brother Frankie cause his parents felt that since he and Kevin were adults they were old enough to go to Canada on her own so he had to fight this sickness himself all alone in his hotel room, quietly suffering, wow talk about being melodramatic.

In his cold fogged mind he thought he had heard a soft knock on his hotel room door followed by a key being put into the door and the door slowly and quietly opened. Joe just hoped that it wasn't his brothers coming to check up on him and missing valuable practice time for their scenes, that was sweet of them to be so worried about him but it wasn't necessary.

A familiar sweet, soft voice rang out by his left ear, the only one that was sticking out of the blankets: "Aww my poor Joey. I heard from Matthew that you weren't feeling well but honey you look awful. Just lay there, I will go heat up some soup. We have to get you warm again".

He heard her soft footsteps on the carpet leading to the small kitchenette in his room, he heard the microwave door open and buttons being pushed. A moment later, he felt a nice, cool, damp cloth being put gently onto his forehead, it felt like a nice, cool heaven that started to chase the hotness enveloping his body being chased away. He felt the bed move a little bit as Demi sat on the bed and rearranged the blankets so that he was still covered but not being smothered by the.

"Wow the day has just gotten better. I have my very own personal nurse here to take care of me, a beautiful, sweet, caring, gentle nurse though this is not exactly what I meant about getting some more alone time with my Demi and I am quite sure that I look horrible, all pasty, sweaty, hair looking like I stuck my finger in an electric socket which is so not the image I want to portray. Oh well I guess I should just enjoy the little time i have with my girl no matter how terrible I feel"

Dem returned and set up a tv tray across his lap with a hot bowl of yummy looking soup with bits of beef and vegetables with a nice, tall, cool, glass of water. He tried his hardest not to drool, the food looked delicious and he hadn't been able to keep anything down since he had awoken at 4 am, and to remember that he was in the presence of a women, the women of his dreams to be more exact, so don't forget his manners. As he ate, Demi continued to fuss over him, plumping and rearranging his pillows and blankets while telling him what he had missed on set.

"Well this morning Nick and Kevin woke me up by one of them tickling me and the other poking me, I sure that they do worse things to you Mr-I-have-a-hard-time-waking-up, then after I had chased them from my room, the practising lines began. Today they filmed "Mitchie" and "Caitlyn" about how unfair it is that Camp Pop is taking all of the campers from us, what acts should be in the Pop Jam, how sad Caitlyn is about Nate having a massive crush on Camp Pop director's daughter and how much we were both disappointed that Tess had resorted back to her diva self. It was so nice to do scenes with Aly, it was like Aly and me had never been apart for months, it was so natural plus I always enjoy shooting scenes with her. Everyone on set says to get better soon and since I am not needed for the afternoon shoots, they are filming Nick and Chole's scenes I am here at your service so we can get our rockstar all better."

"It's popstar. Well I am glad that I have a nurse to take care of me so that I don't have to suffer through this disastrous cold by myself but I don't want you to get sick so don't come too close to me or you might get sick" Joe wheezed out though he definitely didn't mind Demi getting extremely close to him, holding him in her small arms and stroking his hair. He just didn't want his girl to get sick because she took care of him, he would feel so bad about getting his girl sick and he would rather suffer alone then that happening.

Demi just shook off his concern saying that "what kind of friend would she be if she didn't take care of her best friend". For the rest of the day she was the perfect combination of nurse, playmate and best friend, she kicked his butt good in tick-tack toe but he kicked her butt in hangman. After they got bored with those games, they channel surfed to see if they found a movie that they both would like, one that wasn't girly and fluffy or gross and gory, but all it ended up in was good natured-old-married-couple bickering, though no one meant any of the words they said. They ended up falling asleep all cuddled up while listening to Joe's ipod.

"If this is what me being sick entails, a beautiful nursemaid spending an afternoon with me and ending up cuddling with me then i should be sick more often" Joe thought as he drifted off to dreamland.

Jemi 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mickeystar89 said…
Haha. That's cute. I like it.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cherrydao96 said…
heart
Awwww....so cute...love it!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas xdemijoexjemix said…
heart
ahhhhh lotza jemi :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas alex_15 said…
heart
aww how cute Luv it