Jonathan Togo *When Did You Start Liking Jon?*

AprilDiamond28 posted on Mar 14, 2010 at 12:49PM
I started liking Jon when my boyfriend got me into watching CSI Miami. I never watched it before I started dating him. I just was never interested in shows like that. Now, about a year and a half later, I am well beyond hooked! I started watching the episodes every time I saw them on A & E and I even bought the dvds from seasons 3 thru 7 (I've seen most from seasons 1 and 2 also). I was immediately drawn to Jon and ever since then my interest just grew more and more. Up til now I've seen all of his web series and seen Mystic River also (great movie by the way). I really wish I could meet him in person one day. But that's my story. :)

Jonathan Togo 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas YRKim said…
me toooooooo~~~~~~~~
I started liking him when watching CSI Miami. actually i don't live English-speaking contry so i don't speak English well..T_T I want to see other program that he apeared, but it is not easy to obtain the program and understand that.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RyansG1rl02 said…
I started liking him from csi miami from the grave S4! i briefly saw one episode of S3, vengence i think but was hooked from S4! since then i've seen all his web series and watched him special unit 2 and judging amy, and i definitly want to see mystic river and the other movies he has been in.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MrsJonathanTogo said…
heart
I seen him in mystic river when it frost came out and that was before I had been watching csi Miami I was young about 9 when I was hooked on csi Miami amd Jon was just gorgeous :) 7 years on I still love him and always will :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas JJDina said…
heart
i started to like jonathan on 18/1/2011 when i saw season 7 episode 19 he was sooo hot i think he stole something from me MY HEART i will love him as long as i keep breathing he is my prince charming
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Agnieszka1 said…
kiss
...from S03E03 hahaha :))))))...I'm joking...I watched it later...so really I do not know :)It's so long ago, softened my heart:)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CSITOGOGIRL said…
smile
i started liking him from csi miami from the season 7
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas miamifanmn said…
Hi everyone! Newbie here, my name's Linnea. I noticed Jon from the start in S3 of CSI:Miami, and I liked him from the start. Guess you could say his cuteness and talent sort of sneaked up on me, and now I love the guy!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas PucksLady said…
heart
I started liking him when I first got interested in CSI. I saw that there were several different CSI series, so I started watching CSI: Miami, 'cause I live in Florida. When I first saw Jon, I was like, "Omigod, who is that?" My dad (who is also a big CSI: Miami fan) said, "That's Ryan Wolfe." Ever since then, became head over heels for Jon. My dad thinks I'm crazy, and so does my sister, but they both know not to insult Jon in front of me. My brother, unfortunately, has not yet learned that. I love Jon's looks, obviously, but he really is a great actor, and I love how well he portrays Ryan. That character just seems to fit him. I love his deep voice, and that mischievous smile he has that makes me go weak at the knees!