Josh Peck I luv josh and I believe in him,and I believe in you!!!.....

yashmeen118 posted on Dec 23, 2008 at 05:21AM
The reason why I luv him is not because of his looks,well thats half of why I luv him but besides that he's a really stand up guy with a heart X2 and any girl would be lucky to have him.I like to tell my self that one day I would be lucky to be famous so to all you fans and readers out there,we all have a dream and sometimes only one in a millon will get to live out that dream,so my point is believe in people and they will believe in you and mybe you will have more fans then any great famous person.Thank you for reading Im 13,my name is carliah but please call me yashmeen and I luv josh peck,and one of his fans and also one of your's, I wish all of you readers and viewers the best I believe in all people,and one more thing please comment remember thank you and good day or night LOL.....

Josh Peck 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nintendogs said…
Drake is hotter.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas randomlassbeth said…
kiss
omg impure! Drake is so not hotter, have you seen Josh in Drillbit Taylor and the Wackness? Hes overly hot! Your speech was so pretty lol and I also love Josh so much.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas StarrieNites said…
big smile
Drake's just some skinny actor who can moderately sing. Josh is just better overall
 Drake's just some skinny actor who can moderately sing. Josh is just better pangkalahatang