K-ON! Will there Be a K-ON Season 3?

Ton_Chan posted on Apr 06, 2011 at 05:02AM
I hope there will be an S3. there are 3 reasons.

1. An episode about UI, JUN, & AZU. how will they continue the light music club.

2. then they all graduate and join in with YUI, and MIO. they even be might more bands for them to face.

3. and what about their dream of performing in budokan. they also said theyl perfrm with sawako. I also want to see other bands perform.

..its not nice for the viewers and fans of K-ON to just imagine what will happen AFTER the final episode of season 2 right? will they perform in budokan.

I hope season 3 to come.
or rather more OVA's to come. The best anime I ever watched :)

K-ON! 20 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas K-ONFAIRYTAIL said…
My friend Three will be a season 3 go here link
Ton_Chan commented…
YAY YAY YAAAAYY! how about the anime aring? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LoveMio55 said…
blush
We're not really sure if Kyoto Animation will turn the season 3 manga of K-ON! to an anime you know...plus Kyoto Animation is working in another anime show now.. called Nichijou and it's still airing...So there is just a little chance of Kyoto Animation making another season of K-ON!..
Well there is a big chance that those 3 reasons will be shown in the movie...If the K-ON! girls in the movie don't or doesn't perform in Budokan Arena then i think that there's a very big chance that Kyoto Animation will make another season..

Well I wish they would!
Here's the link of the official movie trailer if you're looking for it!
link
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kinakomochi said…
wink
+1 to LoveMio55. Reasoning is sound, and this is the conclusion I came to as well. ('- ' )

The problem with a 2011 K3, is also due to the movie being produced at the same time, and we know that be currently underway right this second at KyoAni. While the manga is started and indeed may lead to an anime season as K1 and K2 were, it's probably not going to debut before the movie (which will hit JDM theatres in December 2011, AFAIK), as all resources (including the staff for the excellent K2, director Yamada Naoko and other talented women in anime [yaaaaaay!]), are booked through the year. So the soonest you can expect a K3, is in the Fall or Winter of 2012, as you have to make an anime before you broadcast it. (^_ ^ )\

It's nice to be excited about K-ON... but to me, also avoid being so overly enthusiastic that you jump to conclusions, as it just sets people up to be let down. There's plenty to still be revved up about with K-ON anyway! It's a really cute series, and the merchandise it spawned is so awesome! (^= ^ )
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AnimeManiak said…
cool
I'll want to watch season 3 to..
the song is very interesting (> v <)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rittyC said…
yeah i reckon if they're gonna announce a 3rd season, they will announce it at the end of the movie because they did that with the 2nd season at the 1st live concert and the same with the movie at the 2nd live concert, so if anything IF they are going to announce a 3rd season it will be in the movie.

i'm not sure how k-on is doing in terms of success, but when i look at all the pieces such as these live events and the songs + singles + albums etc. they've released (plus they're 2nd season was extended into a double the standard 13 episode season). it seems to me that they are doing pretty well, so i think it would be pretty stupid to not have 3rd season when they can earn so much more.

hope there will be a 3rd season. this is my favourite anime ever
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas asrafanime said…
big smile
Oh please !! i want season 3 too!! xD Im like addicted to this anime :D Kawaiiii!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Infinite91 said…
heart
Yay.. There's gonna be a season 3.. Huh.. I love you,K-on!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hatsunemiku1 said…
Keep hoping :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Danny280 said…
Im sure there will be K-on! Season 3... since based on manga, they went to university
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Commander34 said…
Well, Im very sure there will be a next K-On! Season. Their movie is surprising a huge success (what i read from articles). So I know there will be a next season.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MCHopnPop said…
Not completely sure,if there would be one,but I love a season 3 of K-ON!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Zlar123 said…
KyoAni is quite busy last year ...i hope they make a new season this year
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Angel_Beats888 said…
I hope there will be too :) it would be sooooo cool!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas StefannyAurell said…
smile
I hope too :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas blackpanther666 said…
If they haven't announced one already, then perhaps not.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas angellam129 said…
wink
There are only season 3 mangas, but not anime. There are two different mangas, one is about university life of yui mio ritsu and mugi, and the other one is about jun, ui and azusa and their new light music club.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas alinah_09 said…
smile
i read it on manga.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MysteryNinkyo said…
i hate manga... because it hasn't sound and i want hear their voice...
alinah_09 commented…
....you mean "does'nt have" (replace the "has'nt") =) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Belphagor said…
It's been announced~ In this months Neo magazine :)
yuiazuchwan commented…
When ? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
alinah_09 commented…
yeah,when!? i wanna know! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Danshi said…
Someone Know About This???
 Someone Know About This???