Kakashi If you realy pag-ibig Kakashi read this

Lineth posted on Dec 22, 2009 at 04:08AM
hello. Is anyone tired of ppl either saying kakashi sensie is theirs or that you should grow up, hes not real? well I am. for those of you who say those things...well guess what. Hes no ones. (maybe other naruto caracters...) And we Know hes not real! Its just for fun! And sheesh can u blame us? Hes Hot. So lighten up and complain to yourself.

Kakashi 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lolobatool said…
wink
on my head.....<3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Animeanimal said…
hmmm
kay.....Maybe they are just playing and you should stop being mean.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas shadowninja1 said…
raise your hand if you agree w/ this person!! *raises mah hand* T-T

*random pic* :)
 raise your hand if you agree w/ this person!! *raises mah hand* T-T *random pic* :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sarumaneyarou said…
yes, i perfectly understand he's not real and i'm sure every one else does too, but sometimes it's just fun to think about if he was real and run away from the boring real world just for a moment... you know what i mean.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Gustiayu said…
wink
yes and of course , i extremely know that Kakashi not real , just an anime and fiction. but sometimes it's fun to think if he was REAl, and come to my life. although that impossible, FOR ME THE IMPORTANT IS WE KNOW THAT WE LOVE HIM JUST EXTENT An ANIME AND EXTENT WE ARE THE FANS. NOT UNTIL OBSESSION. IF UNTIL OBSESSION IT DANGER. Thanks
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kakashi46 said…
heart
i realy love Kakashi sensei.I can not live without Kakashi sensei .he is my life.without him I'm nothing.Loved it from 3 years.I liked him just before,but since I was 15 years fell in love with him!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kakashi46 said…
kakashi sensei and will remain forever in my heart.never forget it.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
KakashiFanGirl commented…
I totally agree he will always be in my puso too sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HatakeFan said…
I agree