Rules:

1. Have fun

2. No need to kill others

last edited on May 11, 2012 at 12:38AM

Kaharian mga puso 3265 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 3265

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Neo

Personality: Hard working always pushing himself to the limit, never stops until his mission is complete. Controls the darkness really well, Always willing to help friends

Appearance: Sideway spiky black hair, Emerald green eyes, a gray shirt with black ancient demon writing on it. Black pants, gray boots. Wears a dark necklace with a red jewel on it

Keyblade name: Velona

Keyblade type: Katana type, Black blade, Gray handle, and black sheathe

Somebody

Anything else: Neo can become a demon, (hence the demon writing on his shirt) whenever he finds himself or his friends in danger he will be there.

Name: Xeno

Personality: Xeno, like Neo, is a nice person, and will help his friends and work to his limits.

Appearance: Org. 13 jacket (Although he's not actually part of it) Same hair as Neo, purple eyes.

Keyblade name: Anolev (Counterpart of Velona)

Keyblade type: Katana, with light on it, insted of dark

Nobody

Anything else: Xeno disappeared from Neo after saving him from the dark guardian within himself, Neo still tries to look for him, no matter what the circumstance
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
(We first join Neo at destiny Islands, where he rests peacefully)
Neo: *Sigh* a laid back day as usual, nothing interesting except for the beautiful sky.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Shadowsign said…
Name: Izzy

Personality: She hates it when people try to tell her what to do or how to be. In fact she ran away from home because of it, and her greatest wish is to see other words. Izzy is honestly blunt, almost to a point of seeming uncaring, but if she becomes attatched to a person they can see what a big heart she really has.

Appearance: Long black hair, memorable purple eyes. She often ruins the clothing she wears during a fight, but no matter what she changes to, Izzy refused to be separated for a thin, silver bracelet given to her by her best friend.

Keyblade name: Free of Heart

Keyblade type: Long weapon, silver charm beneath a heart surrounded hilt and a double helix of silver and purple a long the blade.

Somebody

Anything else you want us to know: She's willing to make the hard choices when it comes to making sacrifices in order to save others.

Name: Andrexi

Personality: Honest, almost to a point of being cruel. She doesn't care what her words will bring as long as her mission is fulfilled. Cares for nothing or no one but the unusual silver ring she wears on a chain around her neck and a great weakness for treasure and gold.

Appearance: Straight, shoulder length white hair falling into emotionless silver eyes. Wears an Organization XIII jacket, though her role in the group is limited and she barely considers herself a member.

Keyblade name and type: Doesn't have one. Fights with twin Sai daggers when channeling strange, paranormal energy.

Nobody

Anything else you want us to know: When she was a "Somebody" she lived on a planet called Montressor, joining with pirates to find Treasure Planet. She doesn't have a Heartless counter part for an unknown reason.
(Sweet, let's do this)
(Right!)
(We first join Izzy.... Under the ocean.)

Can't breath, can't breath, can't breath!! Izzy swam away from the wrackage of her ship which had just crashed when she lost control, straight into the twisting waves of the shores of Destiny Island. She gasped for air when she broke the surface, only to be pulled back down, trying to get the sight of land and swim towards it.
Neo: *Notices Izzy* Hey, *Flies to her* Grab my hand
Not seeing much choice, Izzy reached up, clasping Neo's hand in hers. "Why are you flying?" She asked, or tried to. Instead she coughed up water.
Neo: I'm a demon, and plus you seem like you needed help. *Flies back to shore* What were you doing in the ocean anyway?
"Just thought I'd go for a nice morning swim in my clothes," Izzy replied irritably, still coughing up salt water, scartching her throat.
Neo: *Uses an ancient magic to get rid of the salt water in Izzy and heal her*
"Hey!" Izzy quickly jumped away, her shining Keyblade appearing her her hand, brandishing it at Neo. "Back off. What did you do?"
Neo: No need to be hostile, I just got rid of the salt water in your system and healed you.
"Coulda done that myself," she replied, tossing her soaked hair out of her eyes.
Neo: Not like how I did, my magic is slightly more advanced,
"How are you so certain?"
Neo: I'm a demon, if I keep training my powers, I could possibly become a god.
"Oh, that's great," Izzy banished her Keyblade. "Another guy with eyes on being a God."
Neo: What do you mean another? Alright, fine. Let me tell you the truth, I'm a demon, not much for a god. But I am an ally,
"Do I look like someone who needs an ally?" Izzy glanced down at her clothes then out at the ocean. "Actually, don't answer that."
Neo: Yeah sure, a person that was sinking in the ocean, doesn't need an ally, *Lays back down on the sand* I'll believe that for now.
(Oh, I forgot gender, -_- How do i do that?)
(Lolz. Smooth. XP)
"Wouldn't have sunk if I knew how to fly that ship," she murmured ruefully.
Neo: Heh, well you might as well be my partner for the time being, I seen that you have a keyblade,
"Key what?"
Neo: A Keyblade, the thing that you made appear, and pointed at me, then made it disappear
"This?" Izzy brought the Keyblade back into her hand, holding it up. "Really? That's what it's called?"
Neo: Yeah, basically,
"How do you know that?"
Neo: Because, *Makes blade appear in hand* I have one too, in the form of a Katana
Her eyes sparked with interest. "Wow, cool!"
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Neo: *Dispels Blade* I guess, what is your name anyway?
"Izzy." She did the same. "And yours?"
Neo: Neo,
She nodded, hands behind her back. "Well, thanks for pulling me out of the water."
Neo: It's no problem, So, now I must know, what were you doing before this?
"Running away from home."
Neo: Running away? Well, before I was here, I was searching for my nobody Xeno, but I somehow wound up here.
"Your nobody?"
Neo: Yep, my nobody, born after my heart was lost, then regained. But, he's probably somewhere far, and I have no idea where he was.
Confusion. "I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. Are you even still speaking English?"
Neo: I'll explain some other time,
*Mysterious portal is opened*
Neo: huh? A portal
Izzy spun around. "Awesome! Catch ya layer!" She moved to jump through.
Neo: *Grabs Izzy's hand before she goes*
*Xeno comes through but hooded*
Xeno: Well, *Portal closes* Long time no see Neo,
Neo: That voice
She tugged her hand away, crossing her arms. "Now I'm never getting out of here."
Xeno: Look, where do you want to go? I can open a portal to anywhere you want to go, the only reason Neo, stopped you was because these portals could lead you anywhere, and he didn't want you to fall into a trap.
"Just because I want to go anywhere doesn't mean I'll trust everyone, hood boy."
Xeno: Well, you seem like you trust Neo, why not trust his other half, *Removes hood* Xeno
"Who says I trust him?"
Xeno: Well, he saved you after all, Here, I'll open a gate to twilight town, *Opens portal leading to twilight town*
Neo: You might as well trust him,
Izzy looked hesitant, but only for a moment. "Alright."
Xeno: If you want to go anywhere, this will lead you to twilight town.