Leyton Leyton spot guestbook- CALLING ALL LP FANS!! <3

kellyerin87 posted on Jul 30, 2011 at 04:12PM
Heyyy beautiful LP'ers!

This is our spot "guestbook", a place where every LP fan can come, and make their presence in our fanbase known! Introduce yourself, and leave your mark on the spot of this amazing couple!

***How it works***

First, just write a little paragraph letting our spot know WHO you are!
ex.- your name, age, hometown, interests... anything! Just typical "tell us a little bit about yourself" type of stuff :)

Second, answer our little LP fan survey!
1) How long have you been a OTH/Leyton fan?
2) Is Leyton your favorite OTH couple? How do they rank among all of your favorite TV couples?
3) What is it about them that you love? What makes them different? Why ship them?
4) Which scene do you think most defines LP as a couple?
5) Do you consider LP to be epic? Why, or why not?
6) Do you ship, or like both sides of the triangle? (Both Leyton, and Brucas?)
7) Why do LP belong together, instead of with any of their other ex's?
8) Do you prefer fluffy, angsty, sad, flirty, hot, or friendship LP scenes?
9) How do you feel about all the hate LP get? Do you think it's justified?
10) Pick one common anti-LP opinion, and argue it!
11) Favorite LP season?
12) Favorite LP episode?
13) Favorite LP scene?
14) Favorite LP quote?
15) Favorite LP kiss?
16) Favorite LP hug?
17) Favorite LP reunion? 4x09 or 6x01?
18) Favorite LP friendship scene?
19) Favorite LP-related quote, said by another character?
20) Last, but not least... has it ALWAYS been Lucas and Peyton?

...and that's it! Just a little way for all of us to make ourselves, and our basic views known. The goal is to get as many "signatures" as possible, so get signing lovely LP'ers! ;)
 Heyyy beautiful LP'ers! This is our spot "guestbook", a place where every LP tagahanga can come, and mak

Leyton 17 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kellyerin87 said…
I'll start :)

As most of you already know, my name is Kelly! I'm currently 20 years old, and I live in Raleigh NC. I have a twin sister, a younger sister, 2 cats, and a very close family that I love very much. When I'm not busy fan-girling over LP (lol), I usually spend my time working (I love interior design, or anything involving interior appearance or displays), running, shopping, going to the beach... and just trying to have a good time in general! Other than OTH, I'm also obsessed with the TV shows Friends, and The OC. And um... I guess that's about it! I'd also like to say to those of you who I have gotten to know very well over the last several months... I LOVE YOU!! You, and this couple are the reason I come to this site, and you girls always manage to make me smile! To those of you who I don't quite know... I like to think that I'm a very open, and welcoming person, and I'd like to get to know each and every one of you LP'ers! So feel free to shoot me a message, or a wall post sometime!

I've been a OTH fan since season 3. 3x16 was the first episode that I saw, I happened to just catch it on TV, while flipping through the channels. Needless to say, I was hooked (on both the show, and LP) after that episode, and immediately started catching up from the beginning!

2) Is Leyton your favorite OTH couple? How do they rank among all of your favorite TV couples?
Leyton are not only my favorite OTH couple by far, but also my OTP! And they probably always will be. A few of my other favorite couples are Tony & Tea (Skins US), Pacey & Joey (Dawson's Creek), and Monica & Chandler (Friends)!

3) What is it about them that you love? What makes them different? Why ship them?
What initially caught my attention about LP was just their undeniable connection. After seeing 3x16, I was blown away by their comfort, and trust within eachother. The way that they were actually able to share a couple of laughs together, in the middle of a school shooting is so special, and touching. They really are just the type of couple that you can tell will ALWAYS have something between them that is untouchable <33

I'd say the 3x01 "It's always gonna be there isn't it? You and me." scene... says it all!

Absolutely. Anyone who claims that they aren't is crazy. They went through numerous life threatening situations together, and survived each of them BECAUSE of eachother. Peyton was the reason that Lucas wanted to live through not one, but TWO of his accidents. The characters who referred to them as an "epic love story" could not have been more correct!

Nope. Brucas had their cute moments, and I've said it once, and I'll say it again... they had amazing chemistry on screen. But that's about it, for me. I don't see them as anything more than a typical high school, young love type of relationship. No amount of cute scenes or chemistry will ever be able to overshadow the amounts of flaws, and non-endgame characteristics that I see in them.

Because they are the only two people who no one comes between. All of their other relationships failed because LP just never went away, and every one of their ex's knew, and acknowledged that.

Angst... nobody does angst like LP! Their friendship scenes are also *thud* worthy :)

I understand the hate that they get in regards to their cheating. Cheating is never okay, and that's the one aspect of LP that I'm not fond of. But other than that, I think they get wayyy too much hate that they definitely don't deserve.

"Lucas & Peyton settled for each other, they weren't each other's first choices". OMG- this is one of the most bizarre things I've ever heard. The reason their previous relationships didn't work was BECAUSE of the love that they still had for eachother. It's not as if they just had a normal split from their ex's, then happened to move on to eachother, because they had no choice. They were there all along, and because of that their other relationships failed.

11) Favorite LP season?
I'm always going back and forth between season 1 & 6 lol. I seriously love all of them though, except season 2 :P

12) Favorite LP episode?
3x16! Epic!

13) Favorite LP scene?
3x21 "I love you too" scene. I loved seeing LP resurface again. Perfectly written. Perfectly executed. Just PERFECT.

14) Favorite LP quote?
Lucas' quote from his first book, about the championship moment- "Suddenly it was as if the roar of the crowd..." (I won't type the whole thing lol)

15) Favorite LP kiss?
1x12 motel kiss, or 4x11 "I think we've waited long enough" kiss

16) Favorite LP hug?
4x01 coda hug "That someone is out there, and that someone will find you."

4x09. I love the fact that 6x01 represented their endgame... but 4x09 just had a little more to it, with the "I'll be seein' ya" quote/flashback <33

4x02 scenes when they are hanging out in the comet, outside of the mall :)

"It has always been Lucas and Peyton. You guys are meant to be together, it's the way it's supposed to be!" -Brooke

ALWAYS! Yes, they both also loved other people throughout their lives. But even then, it was acknowledged during each of those relationships that LP were still very much there. Always have been, always will be! <3
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mooshka said…
Gahhhhhh! Hey people. As most of you already know, I just go by my username because I'm cool like that ;) A majority of people just call me Moosh. But I'm also called Mooshy Moo, Mickey Mouse, Milkshake, Mooshie, Mooshu...I'll pretty much respond to anything lol. I'm 15 and I love LP and OTH. I watch a lot of other shows, but some I'm interested in are Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls, 90210, Grey's Anatomy, NIKITA, Friends, That 70's show and I'm sure I'm missing something. You should also know that the love of my life is Jess Mariano from Gilmore Girls:P I also love all my LP family and am always willing to be friends with anyone. Oh and I'm the LP family little sister!!!!Oh and I'm from California!I also highly reccomend you join the Leyton Family spot if you havn't already. You can gt to know some of the girls on here a little better:)
Well, hm back when season 5 was playing I watched bits and pieces of 5x07. And it looked interesting and I watched some more scenes here and there and then finally decided to watch from the pilot. I've been hooked on LP ever since:p

Leyton are my OTP!!!! Love them sooo much! They're actually the only OTH couple I actually shipped through out the whole show.

Okay, so I would just like to say that I don't support cheating. I think it's wrong. But honestly... that is what caught my attention. It's the fact that no matter what they always have to be with eachother and it's not just a fling. Also, that even when they're not together there's something there.It's never over between the two.

I think every one is going to use this scene, but deffinitly "It's always going to be there isn't it? You and Me?" or maybe even "It didn't mean anything. It didn't? Ofcourse it did."

Duh....all the evidence points to them being epic not to mention that it was said on the ACTUALL show that they were epic. About a million times!!!

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!!! Sorry, but I can't stand Brucas. They're very immature and not healthy. People say they got together with out hurting anyone, which I admit is true. But while together all they did was hurt and doubt eachother... They were that typical highschool couple that you just know arn't going to last very long.

Well, I think a pretty good reason is the fact that all there other relationships were broken off because of eachother. Brooke broke up with Lucas because he always put Peyton first. Lindsey broke up with Lucas because he wrote yet another book about her. Jake broke up with Peyton because she said "I Love You Lucas" in her sleep and Julian broke up with Peyton because she could never let go of Lucas... they could never let go of eachother.

ALLLLL! But I'm going to be in the minority when I say that I like there fluffy scenes the best. I'm a sucker for Happy Leyton♥

Well, I think every couple/character deserve to be hated on some things. But I think people take it a little too far with Leyton and I think a lot of the reason is because they got endgame.

Peyton's not the comet. Brooke is. WTF!? Okay, ummmmmm have I been watching the same show as you people!? It wasn't just something the fans made up. Numerous people on the show said that Peyton was the comet. Peyton's car is the comet. That's how LP first met. That's where their relationship started!

11) Favorite LP season?
4! I think it's because it was the first time we saw them as an actual couple;)

12) Favorite LP episode?
I'm always stuck between 3x16 and 6x17 both episode were so emotional!

13) Favorite LP scene?
6x13- "Hey baby daddy's home" Ya told you I was a sucker for Fluff!!!!

14) Favorite LP quote?
UMMMM... I have to go with "The boy saw a comet" quote said in 5x12. I was waiting for that moment for so long and it said sooo much!

15) Favorite LP kiss?
4x11- "I think we've waited long enough!!!!" gahhhh so true!

16) Favorite LP hug?
4x05-The run and hug! So adorable!

LOVE BOTH!!! But 4x09 was the first time they got together. I was so happy!

Um the choclate scene in season 2 or the scene in 4x01 where they're playing the music game!

"It has always been Lucas and Peyton. You guys are meant to be together, it's the way it's supposed to be!" -Brooke Ya it's the popular choice. But I love it!

DUUUUHHHHH! Just look at my answers to all the other questions and it'll explain it all lol.

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AdaLove said…
heart
So hola =D
I'm Antonia , for short Ada or Tonia . My friends call me Tonia so does my family . I'm 16 years old and i'm from Greece . I live in a beautiful village . I have a younger brother . My mum is a teacher and my dad run his own eneterprice . i love my family ♥
-->What you need to know about me is that I adore LOST ,it's not a tv show for me , it's my life .♥ when i had nothing i had lost . speak bad about my lost and you're dead . now we're ready to move on .
I like reading books , mainly English Literature but i read everything good . My favourite book series is Harry Potter Books and Percy Jackson Series . I love music . My favourite band is The Doors & my favourite song is "People are strange " .I also like Led Zeppelin , Bon Jovi , Bonnie Tyler , Pink Floyd , Adele , Lady Gaga and plenty other greek artists you deffo don't know =]
I like a lot of tv shows besides LOST and One Tree Hill. Friends , Charmed , Gossip Girl , House MD , Prison Break , Grey's Anatomy are some of them . When I have free time I watch plenty of movies .I watch anything good . My favourites are Red riding Hood , The Notebook ,Titanic , Remember Me ,Dear John , The Curious Case of Benjamin Button ,A Walk to Remember , I am Sam and more that I can't remember now =]

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---

Since the first moment I watched One Tree Hill I became an LP fan.

Leyton is my #1 couple.

Their chemistry,that fate brought them together through the series.

"It's always gonna be there isn't it? You and me."

They're epic because they are timeless and heartbreaking .
Because Peyton's art matters to him just as much as Lucas's matters to her.

No.

Lucas and Peyton belong together because they connect on so many levels . nothing like thar happenned with their ex's

angsty

Leyton is just a couple . People argue about EVERYTHING . I find it extremely silly that people are starting fights or are being mean on a fictional couple.

"Leyton suckS, no chemistry, no fun, no passion, just friends who try to be in love[..] horrible love, it's pathetic...!"
I have read it on an article. So dear Brucas fan =]
It's obvious that they HAD chemistry ,look at their love scenes and then tell me that . No fun ? Look at cookies scene par example .Np passion huh ? check this out ! (link) .

11) Favorite LP season?

12) Favorite LP episode?
3X16

13) Favorite LP scene?
the it's you scene but it's hard to choose !

14) Favorite LP quote?
"I love you too "

15) Favorite LP kiss?
1X12

16) Favorite LP hug?
2x23

6x01

Chocolate scene

people that are meant to be together , always find their way in the end.-Brooke Davis

True love ALWAYS <3

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas leytonfaan_18 said…
Wooo I love this idea! Sooo my name is Laura-Michelle, but I just stick to the Laura. Double barrold names are annoying :P I'm 18 and from a little town in the East of England. It's the best place in the world<3 I have a younger sister and a younger brother, they're freaking awesome. My mum and dad are great too, I guess;)
When i'm not fangirling on here or tumblr, i'm probably doing charity stuff or something music related. I've been told it's an unhealthy obsession of mine. I also love hanging out with my friends/fam and drawing. Like Mooshie, Jess Mariano is the love of my life. I blame my unrealisticly high views of men on him.
Andddd of course I love my LP family. They're epic:D

Way too long now, haha. I think it's been like 6 years :)

From the first moment I watched OTH, they were my OTP and always have been.

Wow, these questions aren't gonna get any easier are they? :P aha. They are my type of couple. There's no way I wouldn't ship them. I think it's their story that sets that apart from every other couple on tv though. It's the epic meeting, the amount they have in common, the amazing friendship, the undeniable connection, the saving, it's everything they have been through!!

I think this one is gonna be popular but the "It's always going to be there isn't it? You and Me" scene. It freaking says it all:)

Errrrrr, DUH! If there is one word I associated with LP it's EPIC! Look at their story and the amount of comments about them being epic from the characters in the show,from the actors and from the creators!

Nope. I've never liked Brucas together. For me, pretty much everything about their relationship was wrong.

I think the fact every relationship of theirs that wasn't with each other failed says a huge amount. They have something that they could never replicate with any of their ex's or they could ever with anyone.

I'm an angst girl through and through, book fight and 6x17 are my drugs :P

Hmmmm I don't feel all of its justified, no. I think some of the hate they get because of their cheating is perhaps justified but after that, I don't get it! Especially with season 3/4, Peyton never did anything!

'LP weren't eachother's first loves. Peyton's first love was Jake, and Lucas' first love was Brooke'. Errrrrr no! Obv this is quite objective until you remember the scene with Peyton and Haley where she said 'I just want to tell him i'm IN love with him' and Lucas' vows where he said 'I have loved you since the first time I saw you', that is NOT puppy love or an obsession! That's real.

11) Favorite LP season?
Season 1. I think it will always be my favourite because of the amount of angst.

12) Favorite LP episode?
Ahhhh, I hate you!! Either 1x01, 6x23, 6x24 or 4x09. All are incredibly important and are amazing for different reasons<3

13) Favorite LP scene?
Their first meeting. I love the banter between them. I love the way Luke opened up to her without really knowing her and I love watching it now seeing how far they came:)

14) Favorite LP quote?
'It's always gonna be there, isn't it? You and Me'

15) Favorite LP kiss?
Purely for the kiss? 1x12. That was HOT.

16) Favorite LP hug?
Either of the hugs in 6x17. They are sooo angsty and full of emotion.

Errrrm. 6x01 I think because I was so happy/relieved to have them back together after season 5 and you could really tell the 6x01 reunion would be the beginning of forever XD

I think either the hi5 scene, sooo underrated or the scenes in the comet waiting for Brooke. Both are great:D

Defiently "tortured artist meets tortured athlete, talk about your obvious attraction” from Haley. It's just sooo amazing and so true!

Errrr, has the world always been round? Of freaking course it has! :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bbiatch said…
Hi! My name is Alessandra but everyone calls me Ale because my name is too long. Im 21 years old and Im from Lima, Perú. I live with my mom,my annoying stepdad and my 2 brothers (one is 19 and the other is 3). I study psychology and I truly adore it,my other passion is fashion designing, that's why Im starting my own clothing line which will be ready in about a month....oh and I also work on a clothing store.
The reason i come to fanpop is this spot and you guys...lets thank Leyton for making this so amazing <33
Im not really a fan of tv, I barely watch it, so I dont really know many of the shows you taalk about all the time and that makes me feel kind of lost here. i only watch Private Practice (my favorite show), Desperate Housewives and Pretty Little Liars.
On my free time I like to go out with friends, go to pinkberry, partying, shopping, stalk other stores to get some ideas for my line and of course comming to fanpop when Im at home.
that's it.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Since 3x16...that's the first time I watched a full episode of OTH and Leyton got me hooked.I watched a few scenes of season 2 with a friend before but she told me Brucas was meant to be and that peyton was lesbian slut and a drug addict...she got it all wrong really!

Leyton is the only couple I love from OTH...I like jeyton but I dont really ship them because I always knew LP was the epic couple fo the show. Among my all other tv couples...mmm..they used to be my OTP until I started to watch Private Practice and Violet and Pete took LP's spot....but LP are very close as number 2.

Is everything...they way their story is written, the chemistry between them, the fact that even when they arent together their scenes still scream MEANT TO BE. Not so many couples have the history and written so well as LP.

3x01 Its always going to be there isnt it? you and me...thats the moment Mark was trying to say "Im gonna put brucas together to add some drama, but dont worry kids, Leyton is going to end up together"

of course!! Everything about them screams EPIC!!

Are you crazy?? no way!! brucas is nothing like Leyton, they were just a typical high school romance full with inmature high school fights...Leyton's relationship is on higher level in every way.

Lets start saying that they never connected with other people the same way they connected with each other and of course there is the fact that all their other relationships ended because of Leyton. Neyton, Jeyton, Juton, Brucas, Lincas...they all broke up because Lucas and Peyton couldnt stay away from each other.

I love all but my favorites are hot, flirty and angsty.

i understand people hate them because of the cheating but most of the time people give stupid reasons to hate them...they dont deserve all the crap they get.

"Lucas always picked Brooke over Peyton, peyton was his second"
seriously?? name just one time Lucas chose her over Peyton? just one?? not even the times brooke needed him the most...he was too bussy with his "other girlfriend" or her "precious Peyton" instead of being with her...Peyton have always been his first. ALWAYS!

11) Favorite LP season?
season 4

12) Favorite LP episode?
this is hard...mmm...I guess 6x01

13) Favorite LP scene?
3x21 ILY scene with flashbacks <3

14) Favorite LP quote?
3x01 "It's always going to be there isn't it? you and me"

15) Favorite LP kiss?
1x12 - motel kiss (so sexy and full of emotion)

16) Favorite LP hug?
2x21 - chocolate hug
4x09 I was so excited when I was watching it
4x02 - LP talking about Peyton's legs.

"the guy I love saved the girl I love and thats the girl he loves too" very underrated moment but i chose it because even his girlfriend knew lucas loved Peyton.

of course!! since the first scene from the first episode.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Elbelle23 said…
smile
Hiiiiii Everybody  My name is Elle but you may call me Ellabella, or El belle. I am 16 years old, tuning 17 in a few days, and I love in Victoria Australia. Besides LP I ship Brulian (OPT) and Naley off One Tree Hill, also Alex and Chase and Mouth and Milly. My other shows are Glee, The OC, Gilmore Girls, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Lairs, Bones and Sex and The City. And my other ships include Puck and Rachel, Kurt and Blaine (Glee), Jess and Rory and Luke and Lorelai (Gilmore Girls), Dan and Blair, Serena and Dan, Blair and Chuck (Gossip Girl), Seth and Summer and Ryan and Taylor (The OC) and Booth and Bones and Jack and Angela (Bones). As you know my life Goal is to marry Mark Salling or at least have a wild night with him :P. Also as you all know I LOVE to write and read, I love entering another world, and forgetting reality. I listen to music no matter what mood and I prefer to relax and be busy over being bored and doing nothing. So this is me :)
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Started watching season 2, and the prom episode was my first episode that I saw. And I only started shipping LP in the last year.

2) Is Leyton your favourite OTH couple? How do they rank among all of your favourite TV couples?
Overall they are my 3rd couple, and they are my 2nd couple on One Tree Hill. Brulian are my OTP.

I started to ship them in season 6, when I saw that Lucas would do anything to keep Peyton safe, even if that meant letting their baby die. I saw their connection and the fact that they just totally get each other, in a way that no one else could understand. I love how Lucas was just always there for her, whether it was as a friend, lover or even just in the background.

Defiantly 3x01 "It's always gonna be there isn't it? You and me." scene... says it all!

Pffft yes. Everything about them is Epic, their quotes, their connection, their whole relationship. They are passionate and heartbreaking, and angsty and heartfelt and just pure love.

To be honest, I did like Brucas, and I don’t mind their scenes. I just think they are better off as friends.

They have this connection and the fact is that was always going to be something their between them. They understand each other on so many levels, and their relationship is defined by so many little things.

Angst is my absolute favourite scenes of theirs, they pwan Angst. Also I do like some Fluffy scenes.

I understand the cheating side of everything, but I think the main reason they hate LP is because of people’s hate for Peyton, and also the fact that LP were almost endgame from the very start of One Tree Hill. But I don’t like how people say things about how Chopiha’s divorce had something to do with LP endgame and shit like that.

"Lucas always picked Brooke over Peyton, Peyton was his second" This is plain stupid… how many times did Lucas CHOOSE to help and be there for Peyton. He always knew that deep down Peyton was the one, and yes he might have choose Brooke, but that doesn’t mean that Peyton was 2nd choice, because Peyton was always going to be his #1 one.

11) Favorite LP season?
I love 4, overall it’s my main season, followed by 6.
12) Favorite LP episode?
3x16
13) Favorite LP scene?.
3x21 "I love you too" scene. Pure LP. And it showed that LP was and is always there.
14) Favorite LP quote?
4x09 “It’s you Peyton. The one I want standing next to me”
15) Favorite LP kiss?
1x12 kiss…all the emtion in that Kiss sizzled with connection and chemistry.
16) Favorite LP hug?
4x01: Hug in the hospital.
4x09. I love both, but I think this was the first time that I had total faith in LP being endgame
3x01: All their flashbacks in the summer, and that he was just their for her.
“It was more than just a comet because of what it brought to his life: direction, beauty, meaning” All of Lindsay’s Quotes really, because no matter what I think she always knew that Lucas and Peyton were meant to be.

For me, I did ship Brucas. But now, I believe that LP are defiantly it now.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas delenadarti said…
Mmm ok, so...My name is Juliana, i'm 17 and i'm from Colombia. i have two sisters of 9 and 10 years old. I love to read and watch movies, music is my love, i like from The Beatles to Eminem. My favorite movie is slumdog millionaire and my favorite tv shows are Gossip Girl, TVD, Glee, Supernatural and Modern Family...what else, i love to dance, i like to think i'm good at it. i want to be a plastic surgeon and travel around the world.

i've been OTH freak since season 1, episode 19, that was like 6 years ago, i remember i was all happy watching Buffy when my aunt came out of nowhere, flipped the channel and put it on OTH, i didn't wanted to watch you know, i mean i was nine and i had to read the damn subtitles!...but i fell in love with it, even if half of the dialogues were repeated to me by my aunt.

Yes, they are my number one OTH couple, the other one i love is Brulian. They are my OTP, but i love Chair, Clois, Freffy and Delena a lot too.

I love their conection, what makes them different is how they can "read" each others minds so well. Why ship them? WHY NOT would be the right question, they just are it for each other.

"It's always going to be there isn't it? You and Me" I love how their whole story is resumed in that quote.

Well obviously they are, as Kelly said they have been through numerous life threatening situations together and even when they weren't romantically together or when they were physically apart, the bond they shared never broke.

6) Do you ship, or like both sides of the triangle? (Both Leyton, and Brucas?
i have to accept, i liked Brucas in season 3, but i never shipped them, it has always been Leyton for me, which is weird because normally i like sexy and polar-opposites kind of couples but Lucas and Peyton are really original, that's why i love them, but i can't help but wonder, would i have been a Brucas fan if i had started to watch OTH since season 2? I guess i'll never know.

Because they know each other completely, you know? i mean, to love a person, you have to know them first and in addition to know each other so well, they believe in each others arts too, however the main reason as to why they belong together IMO is because what they have is real love, i'm sorry but i'm one of those persons who believes that you only find love once in your life, that's what makes it special so so therefore i think what they had with other people wasn't love, just infatuation mixed with habit and care.

Definitely angst

It's stupid, i think it's not so much about LP, it's all about how the perfect Brooke Davis didn't ended up with THE guy so all her annoying fans take it out on Peyton and create lame excuses about why Lucas and Peyton got endgame, so no, it's not justified at all.

"Lucas and Peyton look and are like brother and sister" Seriously, are you really that desperate? if you want to make us LP fans feel bad, then think about something smarter.

11) Favorite LP season?
Season 1

12) Favorite LP episode?
6x17

13) Favorite LP scene?
5x07 "you still love me don't you?"

14) Favorite LP quote?
"it's always gonna be there, isn't it? you and me"

15) Favorite LP kiss?
4x11 "I think we've waited long enough"

16) Favorite LP hug?
1x08 "i owe you"

6x01. My aunt and me were screaming like crazy and besides the background music was so beautiful...*sigh*

"i know how you are, i'm the same way" i love how throughout the whole episode, Lucas is sad and depressed, but he just lightens up when he's with peyton

"People meant to be together, always find their way in the end" Well the ones who were, clearly did, didn't they? ♥

As Lucas said, always has, always will.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Dansea08 said…
Ok I'll go next. :)

My name is Saron! I am in my senior year of high school.I only have one sibling and he's my twin brother.I live in a suburb outside of Dallas.I love hanging out with my friends/family.When I was growing up I was addicted to soap operas.I eventually grew tired of them but once in awhile I check in on those that are still present.I love a good discussion!(no matter what its about) I <3 shopping,going to the movies and working out.Besides Leyton I am a big fan girl for Nick&Phyllis (a soap couple),the show Parenthood and and the show Switched At Birth.I LOVE LOVE..Big Brother!!! I love a lot of shows including game shows(Jeopardy being my favorite). At first when people meet me I seem more reserved and quiet but once people get to know me...I definitely break out of my shell.

Unfortunately I did not start watching the show from the pilot.The first episode I watched was 3x16 and had a lot of friends who loved OTH but I didn't like it for whatever reason.I enjoyed that episode but didn't get a chance to continue watching cause I was busy with school.I watched the prom night/psych derek episode. But it wasn't until season 5 that I got hooked. While season 5 was airing on tv...I caught up especially in regards to Leyton.I fell in love with their story.So technically I have been a fan of the show since s5 but I feel like I started watching it from the very beginning.Now I am all caught up. :)

YES....no OTH couple comes close to Leyton. As for my overall favorite tv couples..Leyton definitely ranks in my top 5.

I love how they were destined from the start.From the very first episode,their journey began and no matter what happened to them during the seasons,at the end (as Lucas so brilliantly stated...) "It was always gonna be there,Peyton and Lucas. They were so in to each other in s1 even though at times they wouldn't even admit it to themselves which made me want to root for them even more. Their were many times where they're love story could have ended but it never did.Something always happened that reminded us that the bond LP created was still very much existent.

The "Its always gonna be there isn't,you and me?" scene. B/C no matter what LP would ALWAYS be there.How fitting that ALWAYS is one of the words in their motto.

HELL YES! They're epic because they have gone through many hurdles in their relationship but have become stronger after overcoming them.

I loved Brucas's friendship in s5.I think Brucas were cute and had their solid moments.BUT that's it.

Well
#1...They never cheated on each other.In ALL of their other (solid)relationships(they cheated...either emotionally or physically)
#2..Because "It has always been, Lucas and Peyton. " True Love ALWAYS.
#3...They're their own worst enemies when they're NOT together.
#4...Because their so many SIGNS!!

oooh that's hard.I'll go with FLIRTY. I definitely prefer Angsty over Fluffy and Friendship over sad...but for some reason being flirty is just so cute.

Well I definitely don't like it but people have the right to like whom ever they want.I just happen to love this couple and I just feel sorry for those who don't.They're missing out! :)

"Lucas Only Chose Peyton Because He Couldn't Be With Brooke."

My response:
WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF?!WTF??!­W­T­F?­­!WT­­F?­!­W­TF­­?!W­­TF­?­!­WT­­F?!­­WT­F­?­!W­­TF?­­!W­T­F­?!­­WTF­­?!­W­T­F?­­!WT­­F?­!­W­TF­­?!W­­TF­?­!­WT­­F?!­­WT­F­?­!W­­TF?­­!W­T­F­?!­­WTF­­?!­W­T­F?­­!WT­­F?­!­W­TF­­?!W­­TF­?­!­WT­­F?!­­WT­F­?­!W­­TF?­­!W­T­F­?!­­WTF­­?!­W­T­F?­­!WT­­F?­!­W­TF­­?!W­­TF­?­!­WT­­F?!­­WT­F­?­!W­­TF?­­!W­T­F­?!­­WTF­­?!­W­T­F?­­!WT­­F?­!­W­TF­­?!W­­TF­?­!­WT­­F?!­­WT­F­?­!W­­TF?­­!W­T­F­?!­­WTF­­?!­W­T­F?­­!WT­­F?­!­W­TF­­?!W­­TF­?­!­WT­­F?!­­WT­F­?­!W­­TF?­­!W­T­F­?!­­WTF­­?!­W­T­F?­­!WT­­F?­!­W­TF­­?!W­­TF­?­!­WT­­F?!­­WT­F­?­!W­­TF?­­!W­T­F­?!­­WTF­­?!­W­T­F?­­!WT­­F?­!­W­TF­­?!W­­TF­?­!­WT­­F?!­­WT­F­?­!W­­TF?­­!W­T­F­?!­­WTF­­?!­W­T­F?­­!WT­­F?­!­W­TF­­?!W­­TF­?­!­WT­­F?!­­WT­F­?­!W­­TF?­­!W­T­F­?!­­WTF­­?!­W­T­F?­­!WT­­F?­!­W­TF­­?!W­­TF­?­!­WT­­F?!­­WT­F­?­!W­­TF?­­!W­T­F­?!­­WTF­­?!­W­T­F?­­!WT­­F?­!­W­TF­­?!W­­TF­?­!­WT­­F?!­­WT­F­?­!W­­TF?­­!W­T­F­?!­­WTF­­?!­W­T­F?­­!WT­­F?­!­W­TF­­?!W­­TF­?­!­WT­­F?!­­WT­F­?­!W­­TF?­­!W­T­F­?!­­...­­..­.­.­.a­­nd finally WTF?... are we watching the same show?lol I am pretty sure IF he wanted Brooke(at anytime between mid s4-beginning s6) he would have tried to be with her.BUT did he? NO. ...the reason he was not with Brooke...WAS NOT...because he "couldn't" be with her.It was because he was OVER her.That statement contradicts every single scene that related to the leyton/brucas triangle.If that were true than is that why Lucas was moping around for Brooke once he got engaged to Peyton in s6? OH WAIT.That didn't happen.ughhh...such a idiotic line.Makes no sense whatsoever.

11) Favorite LP season?

Even though I just LOVE s6....I have to pick the beginning....season 1 is my favorite.

12) Favorite LP episode?

This is incredibly hard. ATM its 6.23.

13) Favorite LP scene?

6x01 reunion.I never got so excited for a couple's scene except when that reunion scene aired.

14) Favorite LP quote?

"Its always gonna be there,isn't? You and Me." What an AMAZING quote.

15) Favorite LP kiss?

My FAVORITE has to be 1x12 motel kiss(HOTNESS) but their 5x05 office kiss is not that far behind.

16) Favorite LP hug?

I have so many...I will go with the LP 5X05 hug.It was just so darn cute! I also <3 the chocolate TRIC hug in s2.

BY FAR...well first I started watching the show in s5 so I actually saw 6x01 when it first aired.I was waiting all summer for that reunion and when it finally happened I was so ecstatic!!! 4x09 was a great scene but since I watched way after it aired the surprise element wasn't there.

Definitely their 4x02 scenes in the comet.Friends or Lovers they have it. I would have just died if they had kissed after they reminisced.

Lindsey's quote....“It was more than just a comet because of what it brought to his life: direction, beauty, meaning” and Brooke's quote about writing a whole book about how much he loves her.

YES.No matter what relationship the other was in,the LP bond was ALWAYS present and it was only a matter of time when their bond was too strong to be kept bottled up.True Love DOES win in the end!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dalma said…
Yo yo yooo. :D Well, as most of you know, my name is Dalma and I'm from Belgrade, Serbia. I'm 15. :) I don't have any brothers or sisters and I'm very sad about it. I'm a very loving and sensitive person, but only a few people would say that, cause when you first meet me, I seem a little cold. So I've been told. :D I love music and my favorite bands are Pink Floyd, R.E.M, White Lies, The Rolling Stones, The Cure and some ex-yugoslavian bands. :) I also love reading and my favorite writer is Meša Selimović. He was Serbian so you've never heard of him. :P But he is a genious. :D Of course, I love hanging with my friends. :) I like movies and TV shows. :) As you know, my OTP is Leyton. I go to highschool and I want to study law or german language. :) I love rain, snow, cold weather, Mondays and physics. :D

1.) How long have you been a OTH/Leyton fan?
The first OTH episode I saw was 1x20, I think. My cousin was watching it and I joined her and loved the show instantly! Of course, I started loving Leyton and later I watched the show from the beginning.

Leyton are my OTP! No one comes near them! (:

I think it's their connection. They have such a strong bond between them, I definitely want to have that myself someday.

"It's always gonna be there, isn't it? You and me."

Yes. Like I've said before, it's their unbreakable connection that makes them epic for me.

No, I only love the Brucas friendship.

Because every one of their exes SAID they were meant to be together!

If I didn't love ALL of them so much, they wouldn't be my OTP. ;)

I think it is to some point. Lucas DID cheat on Brooke and that is certainly not okay.

"Lucas & Peyton look like a brother and sister". Oh, COME ON. This was made up by anti-leytoners who have nothing better to do than bash the couple the don't like.

11) Favorite LP season?
Definitely 6!

12) Favorite LP episode?
This is a very unpopular opinion, but my favorite is 6x15. It's amazing for me. 4x14 is a very close second.

13) Favorite LP scene?
I don't think I can choose one. :P

14) Favorite LP quote?
"Who wouldn't fall in love with you, Peyton Sawyer?"

15) Favorite LP kiss?
The one in the end of 6x15. :)

16) Favorite LP hug?
The one when he's waiting outside of her house and she comes running cause she realized Derek is a psycho. :D

6x01, definitely! I don't know, it was just better to me. :D

4x02 in the car outside the mall. :)

"The rest of the world's been waiting on you since highschool!" :D

Duuh. TLA!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas NYflirt38 said…
Hey guys! My name is Allison, you can call me Allie. I'm 23. I live in New York. I've lived in the same house my whole life. I have 2 sisters and I am the middle child (blah lol).

I love to sing. Music is my life. I love tv, celebrity gossip, word searches, board games, Sudoku, dorky stuff pretty much. lol

Other tv shows that I enjoy besides OTH include: The OC (which is my favorite show), The Office, Reno 911, All That, America's Next Top Model, Beverly Hills 90210, Boy Meets World, Friends, Full House, Sex And The City, Parks and Recreation, and so much more.

Other couples I ship besides Leyton (who are my OTP), include: Seth/Summer, Dylan/Brenda, Sookie/Eric, Jackie/Hyde, Sawyer/Kate, Dan/Serena, Chuck/Blair, Brooke/Julian, Puck/Rachel, Monica/Chandler, Jim/Pam, Cory/Topanga, Manny/Craig, Theresa/Ethan, Ryan/Taylor, Sid/Cassie, Will/Emma, etc.

1) How long have you been a OTH/Leyton fan? Since I first watched the show which was 3X22. I always liked Hilarie and Chad, and for having no idea what was going on in the episode, I already knew they had to be together.
2) Is Leyton your favorite OTH couple? How do they rank among all of your favorite TV couples? Not only are they my favorite OTH couple they are my OTP.
3) What is it about them that you love? What makes them different? Why ship them? I love that no matter what they go through, who they are with, their main priority is each other. They could depend on each other 100%. They would do anything to protect each other. They understood each other like no one else could. They always had an amazing connection, as a couple and as friends.
4) Which scene do you think most defines LP as a couple? I'm gonna be a trailblazer here and attempt to pick another scene, even though 3x01 was my first thought. I will say the CODA of 4X01 when the voiceover says "someone or something will find you and make it all ok.." and Lucas walks in and hugs Peyton. Love that hug.
5) Do you consider LP to be epic? Why, or why not? Of course I do. They have the quotes, the chemistry, the history, the kisses, and of course the end game. Everything about them is epic.
6) Do you ship, or like both sides of the triangle? (Both Leyton, and Brucas?) No, Leyton only. Always.
7) Why do LP belong together, instead of with any of their other ex's? Because they are each other's other half, soulmates. Their other relationships never worked out because they always found their way back to each other. They are meant to be <3
8) Do you prefer fluffy, angsty, sad, flirty, hot, or friendship LP scenes? I love the drama! All love confession scenes, all that jazz.
9) How do you feel about all the hate LP get? Do you think it's justified? I think I understand the hate. Kudos to Mark to making a triangle that has its fan base basically split 50/50. So half the people are gonna be happy and the other half are going to hate. Plus, Leyton got their happy ending. Jealous anti-shippers of course are going to hate cuz we got the ending they were never going to get. And I also think if Leyton never cheated, the amount of haters would be a lot lower, whether you ship BL or not.
10) Pick one common anti-LP opinion, and argue it! "Brucas only didn't end up together because Chad and Sophia divorced." Zzzzzz omg soooo tired of this one. Chad doesn't write the show. Sophia doesn't write the show. Lucas and Peyton were planned from the pilot, which btw, Brooke wasn't even in. They were never supposed to stay together.
11) Favorite LP season? 4 or 6. I wanna say 6.
12) Favorite LP episode? 4x09
13) Favorite LP scene? 1x13 "See, it does mean something."
14) Favorite LP quote? "I was now, and always would be, in love, with Peyton Sawyer"
15) Favorite LP kiss? 1x13 in the hallway <333
16) Favorite LP hug? 4X05 before the press conference. LOVE the look on Peyton's face during it.
17) Favorite LP reunion? 4x09 or 6x01? 4X09 was like alllllllleeeelluuiiaa. But 6x01 just solidified endgame. I'll say 4X09 though.
18) Favorite LP friendship scene? 4x02 in the comet
19) Favorite LP-related quote, said by another character? "It has always been Lucas and Peyton. You guys are meant to be together, it's the way it's supposed to be!" - Brooke
20) Last, but not least... has it ALWAYS been Lucas and Peyton? Duh
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Joy3570 said…
Hi everyone! I'm Ivelina,18 , Taurus. I'm from Plovdiv, Bulgaria. I'm a single child and my parents are chemists. I really love my family :) This fall my last year in high school and I'm starting to go through the senior craziness :D I'm actually going to apply to some universities in the UK and hopefully next year I'll be a student there :) In my free time I read a lot and I can't say that I have a favourite book because I'm pretty much a book-worm and every day I have a new favourite but for sure I can define myself as a TVD freak :D I also draw but I haven't lately because I need to be really relaxed and calm to draw and these moods are becoming rare for me :D I'm really keen on music,movies,tv series, the normal stuff for a girl at my age :)

Since the Pilot :)
LP is my first (by ranking) and infact oldest OTP :D
Well, first I find a lot of myself in Peyton and I think that my love for LP started with my love for Peyton :D I've always believed that somehow love is destiny and the fact that Lucas wanted Peyton Sawyer to become Peyton Scott in 8th grade is a kind of proof to me . But the fact that they can count on each other all the time,he always saved her,the fact that Peyton felt unappreciated and not understood but Lucas was the one who appreciated her art,the fact that she's the one he wants next to him when all his dreams come true , these facts are undeniable. LP has such a strong bond that no one can brake.
My first thought was "It's always going to be there isn't it? You and Me" and I just saw that everyone else had picked it ,too :D For sure it says it all
Of course LP is epic and I'll quote Logan from Veronica Mars "No one writes songs about the ones that come easy
Like Brooke as a character but never Brucas.
Well there is a reason why they are ex's :D LP always find the way to each other there are destined to be together
All of it :)
There always gonna be someone angry that his ship is not the end-game and during the early seasons I used to get so angry about that because most of the reasons for hating LP just sound ridiculous but now I'm just used to it . Can't say that I understand them because although I'm a LP shipper I've never hated BL and I've never insulted a BL shipper but let's say that the hatred is 50% justified
Peyton stole her best-friend's boyfriend....
If Lucas wrote in 8th grade that Peyton Sawyer will be Peyton Scott and if we count the fact that Brooke went on chasing Lucas just because he got to the team and he wasn't an easy one ...it's Brooke who was in LP's story not the other way

11) Favorite LP season?
Season 4
12) Favorite LP episode?
6x01
13) Favorite LP scene?
I don't think I can choose so I'm going to go with the beginning "First of all you don't know me.Second of all you don't know me "
14) Favorite LP quote?
Peyton: Even if we could be together, what makes you think it would work?
Lucas: Cause I feel it in my heart. Don’t you?
Peyton: Yes.

15) Favorite LP kiss?
The airport kiss 6x01 , I remember screaming so hard :D
16) Favorite LP hug?
Season 4 finale when they are all playing basketball and Lucas is holding Peyton in the air, I'm not sure if it counts for a hug but it was the first one on my mind :D
6x01
You know I used to watch you?
When?
Freshman year… sophomore year… both
Summers actually.
What did you watch?
Your legs mostly.
Up close they're a little chickeny, but
From where I was hiding they were
Pretty awesome.

"People meant to be together, always find their way in the end"
TLA
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas xoheartinohioxo said…
Hi guys =] If you don't already know, I'm Holly. I'm 21 - born October 6th 1989 & I'm a complex girl sweetheart ;) {I am counting on Rach & Ada to for sure get that one so don't disappoint ladies!}

So what do i say about myself? Uhhhh well I currently am doing childcare aka babysitting for 2 boys Mon-Thurs. I have 2 kitty cats, George & Smokey ♥ I live in Maryland, i love to read, make fanart, listen to music etc. I have an addiction to Pepsi and i think I might possibly die without it. *nods* Yes, DIE. As most of you know, I'm kind of the odd one of this lovely bunch seeing as BL = OTP for me yet i like LP as well.

I'm sorry for rambling on but i just have to add, I'm so glad that I've gotten to know you guys better & I really love you guys ♥ Thanks for always being here for me <3

1) How long have you been a OTH/Leyton fan? OTH - since the beginning. // LP - only about 2 years.
2) Is Leyton your favorite OTH couple? How do they rank among all of your favorite TV couples? Nope. They are ummmm I'm not sure actually, i really need to redo my favorites list!
3) What is it about them that you love? What makes them different? Why ship them? Honestly? I've come to like them more because of you guys! You've helped me see certain things in a different light than i did before.
4) Which scene do you think most defines LP as a couple? 3x01 - It's always gonna be there.
5) Do you consider LP to be epic? Why, or why not? No, but I only think a select few couples {Sawyer&Kate / Jack&Kate / Desmond&Penny / Logan&Veronica} are epic.
6) Do you ship, or like both sides of the triangle? (Both Leyton, and Brucas?) Yup!
7) Why do LP belong together, instead of with any of their other ex's? Haha ummm can i skip on this one?! You guys know that I'm always gonna want BL & JP more, sorry!
8) Do you prefer fluffy, angsty, sad, flirty, hot, or friendship LP scenes? I have favorites for all, but overall ummm I think fluffy or angsty.
9) How do you feel about all the hate LP get? Do you think it's justified? I think to some extent, yes it's justified. Like if someone genuinely hates LP just for cheating - that's pretty fair. Some people just can not & will not accept cheating. But obviously there are certain people that overdo it and take it way beyond what is justified.
10) Pick one common anti-LP opinion, and argue it! LP don't have chemistry/there's no passion in their scenes. - Hi, my name is Holly & my OTP is BL. LP have chemistry; deal with it. Look, i get it if you want to say you don't like them, hell you can say you hate them & think they belong with other people, but let's be real here - Chad & Hilarie work phenomenally together! The chemistry is their, it's just not something you can deny.
11) Favorite LP season? Season 6
12) Favorite LP episode? Hmmm probably 6x24
13) Favorite LP scene? I can never really decide. Either Lucas pleading with Peyton to wake up + her waking up in 6x24; It's always gonna be there OR I think we've waited long enough.
14) Favorite LP quote? It's always gonna be there isn't it. You and me? or I can't do this without you. And I'm just afraid that I'm gonna lose you and it's just gonna be the two of us. And she doesn't even have a name. / Sawyer. Okay? Sawyer's her name.
15) Favorite LP kiss? 4x11 I think we've waited long enough
16) Favorite LP hug? 1x08
17) Favorite LP reunion? 4x09 or 6x01? I don't know really. At the time of both, i didn't ship LP... I guess 6x01 was less painful somehow.
18) Favorite LP friendship scene? It's always gonna be there. Hey, they weren't a couple. It counts!
19) Favorite LP-related quote, said by another character? Hmmm. I'm not sure right now!
20) Last, but not least... has it ALWAYS been Lucas and Peyton? For me, no. I will always believe that Lucas loved Brooke with his whole heart when they were together.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pastthemoon said…
Hey! My name's Jocelyn but everyone calls me Joce. I'm 17 and I have three siblings - a 23 y/o brother, 21 y/o sister, and 15 y/o brother. My boyfriend and I will have been together 2 years on Aug 28. I'm a decent student but a huge procrastinator. I play soccer & tennis and I horseback ride. I live in Berkeley CA with my parents, and all my siblings still live at home for now too. My dad is a doctor, my older brother has a degree in photography, my sister just got her English degree, and my younger bro wants to be a lawyer. And I'll be a senior next year, then probably major in English and/or Journalism in college.
My all-time favorite TV show is Buffy the Vampire Slayer, my OTP is Spike/Buffy, my favorite male TV character is Spike and my favorite female is Veronica Mars (with Buffy as a close second!). Uhhh... I had a Fanpop a few years ago but forgot all of the login info so I made a new one. :) And yeah.. running out of things to say about myself so. . moving on!

I started watching when the show was between its 4th and 5th seasons. I was going through a Chad Michael Murray phase and saw OTH on his IMDB page so I decided to watch it. I started it from the beginning and fell in love with Leyton in S1.

Favorite OTH couple? Yes. In OTH couples, I ship Leyton, Naley, Jeyton and Brulian but Leyton is lightyears ahead of the rest. Out of all couples I ship, they definitely fall somewhere in my Top 10. I'd say around 5/6.

It's everything! It's how they get each other, how they complete each other, how they always have the other's back, how perfect their friendship is, how everlasting their love is. They are each other's destiny. And it's funny because I don't usually ship "destiny" type ships because it always feels too forced, too obvious, too easy. But Leyton are anything but that.

I was going to try to be different and choose a different scene from everyone else but that scene is it. I can think of a million other amazing scenes but none that define so perfectly that their love - everlasting.

No. They have an incredible story but I find very few couples epic - BtVS couples (especially Spuffy but because of circumstances on the show, basically all the pairings, even the ones I'm not crazy about, were forced to go through so much together) and Logan/Veronica. That's it.

No. I don't hate Brucas mostly because I never saw them as a lasting relationship. I knew it would be Leyton in the end, just like that defining scene showed us!

That's where their hearts truly lied. I think Lucas loved Brooke, Peyton loved Jake.. but never the same way that they loved each other.

I'm stuck between angsty and fluffy. I can't decide.

I think people get way too carried away with it but I don't really care about it. Haters are entitled to their opinions and I am entitled to not give a fuck. :)

"Lucas and Peyton aren't compatible!" kajsdfasdkfja I saw that they were winning a poll asking about the least compatible couple. It honestly blew my mind. People must really only see what they want to see because, from season 1, the show put so much effort into showing how similar Lucas/Peyton were (in interests and in personality) and how different Lucas/Brooke were. I know that opposites can be compatible in some cases but, to me, OTH pretty much shoved down on throats that Lucas and Brooke were not compatible for the long run and Lucas/Peyton were.

11) Favorite LP season?
Season 4.

12) Favorite LP episode?
4x09

13) Favorite LP scene?
Just one scene?! I can't choose. I keep almost putting one and being like 'Noo but this one's just as amazing'!

14) Favorite LP quote?
"When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me. It's you. It's you, Peyton."

15) Favorite LP kiss?
4x09! Is it clear that my love for this episode knows no bounds?

16) Favorite LP hug?
The last scene in 4x01.

Both! But if I had to choose, 4x09. XD

Ugh I don't know! So many amazing friendship scenes, where do I even begin?! I'm choosing a random favorite:
"He said he heard you say you would cut me out of your life if she would take you back--and it’s fine, Luke, I get it! I get it! OK?!" // "I would never say that. I would never cut you out of my life."

[I]Brooke: "It has always been Lucas and Peyton. You guys are meant to be together. Tt's the way it's supposed to be."

Of course! I had just finished writing that in the quote for number 19 too XD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KaterinoulaLove said…
heart
Oh so it`s gonna be my turn now ! :D
So Hello my name is Catherine or Katerina but you can as well call me Kate , Kat , or Cat. I`m 16 years old , & I live in beautiful Greece.
What you most need to know about me is that I love my family [ mum , dad , sister 13 years old & brother 10-pain in the ass ], my boyfriend & my friends.I find myself supportive, devoted, and loyal. I`m super sensitive & I love discovering new things.
If I have a strong feeling about someone or something,I listen to it. I stick to my ideals & I tolerate NOTHING that offends them.
- I am a Dreamer
☞ In my free time I surf on the net , I dedicate myself to art , drawing , listening to music, making scrapbooks , reading Literature , go shopping , & hanging out with my friends & bf.
I love fashion & I cannot wait to grow a little longer , make my own money and dedicate them to a brand new wardrobe.
I want to get married , get pregnant & live my own love story.
Big dream is to travel all around the world.

Last but not least , Favourite Show is & will always be Charmed.They are really precious to me ♥
Other favourite shows: One Tree Hill gets it all.
Also, Sex and the City, Gossip Girl , House Md, Grey`s Anatomy , Pretty Little Liars etc..
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___

A couple of years and a half ago , One Tree Hill was still on its biggest glory & there were so many stuff going on around fanpop leading right away to becoming curious about it.So , somehow like that, also with my best friend Ada obsessing all over it , I started watching it.I downloaded every season on pc & spent a great deal of months until 4am watching 6 or 7 episodes one after another. I had become a Leyton fan , from the very first episode. They were fate & it was obvious to me.

They are my favourite OTH couple but not my OTP.My OTP is Phoebe & Cole [ Charmed ] & Leyton is right after it. [ #2 ]

Why ship them ? Because their art matters to each other.It`s what got them there.Because he said they were destined to be together! He said it to her, and he said it to the world !!
Because she is so terribly in love with him & she always will be.Because it's always gonna be there; him & her. BECAUSE PEYTON SAWYER WAS ALWAYS TO BECOME PEYTON SCOTT.
Because They are just TOO epic to me !They remind me that real love does exist! They give me courage, & I really don`t care how stupid this sounds but IT`S FOR THEM that I believe that when two people really love each other they always find their way to each other.Even if it`s not their quote it PERFECTLY DESCRIBES THEM.

This is so difficult to choose. I think that each and every of their scenes gives its bit to their everlasting love.

They are epic.They just got through SO MANY things that only TRUE LOVE can survive.I consider a couple as epic , when there is so much drama , fight, loss , sacrifices & dammit I see all of that in Leyton.I know that this love story is possible not only in tv.That`s what makes them EPIC to my eyes.

I don`t think we can compare Leyton with Brucas.
I like Brucas a lot! For a teenage love relationship they`re great , they have fun , they have their fights , their cute moments , but it just goes that far. I dislike the whole triangle thing.Peyton was hurting, Lucas was LUCAS, Brooke thought she was living a love of fate & it was just so frustrating.

I believe that the word love might be losing its meaning or fading because most people do not settle with one person for their whole life, so they use it a lot. Lucas loved Brooke , because she cared for her, he wanted to be with her. Lucas LOVED Peyton because his love for her was awakening his soul.Making him reach for more.It was the best love.The one that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. It`s just uncoditional , never ending , never to be forgotten. YOU KNOW IT`S JUST ALWAYS GONNA BE THERE.

link - This is one of the most epic scenes of OTH EVER * is dead *
I cannot stop talking about this scene! Jeese, every minute of it , * tries to breath* just makes me want to - I`m gonna exaggerate now - start screaming! It`s just THIS feeling you get when you know SOMETHING IS SO DAAAAMN RIGHT & you just wish you could jump into the screen & scream to the characters that right-ness !! I`m gonna stop now, I have 12 more questions

Justified ? I don`t know how everyone define epicness , but I know that when you CAN TRULY see something but you just DON`T because you`re stubborn or whatever , it`s wrong. People who hate Leyton are welcome to do so but not in the faces of the ones who adore them. RUB IN MY FACE THAT YOU HATE LEYTON & THAT THERE IS N O T H I N G ABOUT THEM & BE PREPARED TO SUFFER. [ xD lmao ]

"Lucas and Peyton aren't compatible!" I was socked as well.
I can just count down zillion of things that show they ARE compatible! What the hell ? Tortured artist meets tortured athlete HELLO ? If you watch OTH you know Season 1 was ALL about showing how compatible they are & how different Lucas & Brooke are :O Jeese I`m not the definition of patienty and I GET PISSED OFF.

11) Favorite LP season?
4 is love , but If I have to choose just one it`s 6 ♥

12) Favorite LP episode?
Oh God ! Billion of gorgeous episodes! But now I`m gonna go with 6x23 & 6x24♥

13) Favorite LP scene?
Don`t get me started *.*
Their first kiss, Your art matters. It`s what got me here , I wanna draw something that means something to someone, Nice hands - Nice legs, the motel scene in 1x12,[u]You`re always saving me[/i] , the moment of clarity [ It`s You ] , bla bla , We`re gonna have this baby , their wedding & a zillion more.

14) Favorite LP quote?
I didn't die, I couldnt die. Do you know why? Because I had to come back and look into those green eyes of yours and tell you that I love you.Because I do - Lucas

15) Favorite LP kiss?
Every kiss , every single MWAHH ♥

16) Favorite LP hug?
Most of them when they are in bed, & the 4x09 one

Conflicted emotions, ahgthojangiuot 6x01 ♥

Lucas: Peyton, I made you a promise. Besides, you should be able to turn to me for help. I love being that guy for you.

Brooke: "It has always been Lucas and Peyton. You guys are meant to be together. Tt's the way it's supposed to be."

hahahahaha yay ♥ yay ♥ ahahaha I`m so happy to say YES ♥ I probably seem crazy o.O ahaha but it`s just my moment , now. Yes It has always been them!
 Oh so it`s gonna be my turn now ! :D So Hello my name is Catherine or Katerina but you can as well ca
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas -carola-fan- said…
Hi all LP fans <3
My name is Tone and I'm from Fredrikstad, a pretty small town south in Norway. I'm born in 94 so it means I am 17 and go on the second year in high school. I have a twin sister (who also used to have an account here; norway94, but "lost" it in some way or another) and two smaller half siblings. I also have a cat. When I'm not at school or on fanpop I use to be with friends, go shopping, go to the library/reading, drawing (I'm not as good as Peyton, but I like it), running ++. I love Harry Potter, both the books ad the movies <3 LOST and OTH are my to absolute favorite TV shows, but I also like Desperate housewives, Castle, Gossip Girl, Grey`s Anatomy and Friends.

The first episode I watched was 4x01, when Brooke broke up with Lucas, but that episode was a repeat so at the time it was season five that was on TV. So I begann watching it from season 5. And before season 6 aired ( here in Norway) I had allready bought and watched all the previous seasons!

Leyton is not my only favourite OTH couple, but is equal with Naley, I can't chose between the two of them..
My fevourite TV couples are:
1. Leyton
2. Naley
3. Jack/Kate
4. Chuck/Blair
5. Sawyer/Juliet
6. Castle and Beckett (they are not really a couple but I would like them to be XD)
7. Meredith and Derek
8. Ron and Hermione (I had to mention them!)

The first season I watched was season 5 and I saw their connection at once. They had so many great moments in that season and made me ship them. But I think it is the LP moments in s 1 that make me sure that they are meant to be. When they couldn't stay away from each other in spite of Brooke.
I think most scenes in season 4 are great scenes for LP as a couple. They have so many great scenes like the coockie fight and the kiss in the classroom.

Yes, they truly are an epic coulple. Just think of how much they have been through together and how Lucas always saves Peyton. LP is epic!

No, not really, I like some Brucas moments, but none of them are as greart as the Leyton moments. I think they were cute in season 1, but they were just an ordinary High School couple. I don't think they have the same connection as LP have. Allready in season 1 it was clear to me that Leyton was far better than brucas, inspite of LP cheating on Brooke.

Because Lucas has always cared for Peyton, and always saved her. They simply belong together because they can't stay away from each other for a long time.
Very difficult to choose, Love all kind of Leyton scenes. All are great in their own way

Sort of.... In season 1 I can understand why BL'ers hated LP, I didn't like the way they cheated on Brooke, either (but don't get me wrong, I loved their hot/emotional scenes). But on the other side I really think some (especially BLers) goes too far with their hate against LP, just because Leyton were in the endgame in stead of Brucas. Lucas chose Peyton instead of Brooke and hat's how it is.

"I dont know why mark tries to make Leyton look like this epic couple when they didn't have any real love scenes"
I found it on the Brucas spot and they are tptaqlly wrong! First of all, Mark don't TRY to make them epic, Leyton ARE EPIC. Second, they have several great love scenes, which are much better than Brucas'. Like the motel scene (much more passion/feelings than Brucas ever showed) and their kiss 4x11.

11) Favorite LP season?
4. Thats when they finelly get together. And they have a lot of cute moments.

12) Favorite LP episode?
I have to say 3x16 ;)

13) Favorite LP scene?
The library scene in 3x16 and the Motel scene in 1x12

14) Favorite LP quote?
This was very difficult. LP has so many great quotes, without them I don't think they had had the same chemistry and not at least all the great quote scenes as they had. I'll go for "It's you" quote in 4x09

15) Favorite LP kiss?
I love the LP kiss in 1x12, in the motel. So much feelings....<3 But also the reunion kiss in 4x09<3

16) Favorite LP hug?
They have many great hugs, but i have to say the "thank you" hug in 1x08.

Diffinetely 4x09<3

Lucas meeting Larry in 1x11.. So funny!

Brooke (in 5x07):It has always been "Lucas and Peyton". You guys are meant to be together. It's the way it's supposed to be. So go and get your man
Off course it has! True Love Always<3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rorymariano said…
Hello my LP girls <333

As most of you know, my name is Amber. I live in the US, Louisiana to be more exact. I'm 19 years old. I'm very close to my parents, and my 17 year old brother. I have two cats and two dogs.
My favorite shows, besides One Tree Hill, are Gilmore Girls, Bones, Friends, The Office, Pretty Little Liars, and That 70s Show. I'm generally a very sweet person, and I won't get "mean" unless you insult someone in my families {blood and LP<3}

I've only been watching OTH since the summer of '10 when I caught the reruns on Soapnet. One of the very first episodes that I saw was 1x07, and I immediatly fell for LP.

LP is my OTP <3333 Other couples that I love are Rory/Jess, Booth/Brennan, Nathan/Haley, Luke/Lorelai, Brooke/Julian, Hodgins/Angela, Ross/Rachel, Jim/Pam, Jackie/Hyde, Toby/Spencer, Hanna/Caleb, and Monica/Chandler <3333

Because of their connection. During their first conversation Lucas told Peyton more about Dan/Nathan than he had every told anybody, even more than he had told Karen. Only a couple of episodes later Peyton opened up to him about her mother's death, something that she hadn't even told Nathan about after years of dating him. <3333

Going with everybody else and saying "It's always going to be there isn't it? You and Me." , but every one of their scenes is amazing <33

Absolutely! They have saved and inspired each other numerous times, when nobody else could. Not to mention the fact that they have been referred as epic by the characters <33

No. They had some cute moments and they had amazing chemistry, but I just couldn't ship them. They hurt each other way too much, imo.

Because it's always gonna be there. Even when they were with other people, they were always each other's #1 priority. Even when they were across the country from each other {Peyton/Julian} they still reigned over each other.

Fluffy and angsty. Both extremes. Fluffy because I loved finally seeing them happy together, and angsty because nobody does angst like them.

I hate all of their hate. I think that it's justified to an extent, but not when it gets really obnoxious. {Joining a meaningless couple spot just to bump them off of the first page, reporting stuff, causing fights about icons, etc.}

"Lucas and Peyton are the cheesiest couple." Seriously? How can you watch Seasons 1,3,the majority of 4,5,and the later half of 6 and still call them cheesy? I really don't understand some people.

11) Favorite LP season?
Season 6, which is also my favorite season of the show <33

12) Favorite LP episode?
Probably 6x01. Mainly because I was so happy to see them together again after season 5. The entire episode is <333.

13) Favorite LP scene?
<i> 3x21 "I love you, you know that?" Gahhhh....I can never watch this scene enough! With the flashbacks, music, emotions, facial expressions...I just...*thud*

14) Favorite LP quote?
"In that moment my triumph was not a state championship, but simple clarity. The realization that we had always been meant for each other and every instinct to the contrary had simply been a denial of the following truth. I was now and would always be in love with Peyton Sawyer."

15) Favorite LP kiss?
The 4x11 spin kiss and the kiss when Peyton wakes up from her coma.

16) Favorite LP hug?
"I need to know we're making the right choice." 6x17

I love both, but I'd say 4x09. The fact that he writes about it in his book and it's the moment that he knew that he wanted to marry Peyton makes it so much better.

"You know I used to watch you." & them talking about their last time feeling like a family while they are sitting outside the mall.

"So maybe you're the one who's confused! Cause you didn't just happen to rescue her a few times. You didn't just happen to run into the school that day or save her from Pscyho Derek. Peyton happened to be there, but you chose to be there. So, maybe you gotta think about that."

Of course! The others didn't even stand a chance! TLA<3
 Hello my LP girls <333 As most of you know, my name is Amber. I live in the US, Louisiana to be mo
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ChuckJenny4ever said…
heart
Hi! My name is Pia. I'm 16, I'm from Ohio. I'm home-schooled. (Cause I wanted to be! haha) I live with my mom, my sister, her two kids, and my dog Weenie. I would like to be a singer/songwriter and Teen Novel writer, but I'm pretty bad at writing, lol. Obviously, I love OTH, but I also love; Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries, Family Guy, etc etc. I'm a big fan of Taylor Swift. I LOVE her songs! My fave movie EVER is Legally Blonde.
Okay, enough about me. Now on to our AMAZING LP!

---------------

I've been watching OTH since early 2010, but then I watched some LP scenes because I wanted to see some of the older OTH, and I fell in love with them!

They're my fave OTH couple (actually tied with BL. Don't hit me! I have a multi-shipping problem. lol), #3 of all my fave couples.

The way they can open up to each other so easily. He was able to tell her about his problems with Dan when they first met. They way he always saves her when she needs him. They're just...well, I believe PERFECT is the word.

"It's you. It's you, Peyton." Nuff said.

Yes. I think they're epic because, well, pretty much everything I said when I answered question #3.

Yes, actually. They're both tied as my fave OTH couple and my 3rd fave couple of all time.

Gosh, I don't even know if I can put it into words.
I think link pretty much explains it all.
The scene where they get married. It's so beautiful!

All. But if I have to choose: Fluff scene! I love me some fluff with my ships.

I hate that people hate them, but I respect their opinions.
What I can't respect is when people start fights over nothing, when other shippers get attacked just for shipping them. I don't think there's any need to get personal or overly crazy and rude about it.

That their relationship is "selfish". How is their relationship "selfish"? They're love is anything but that. Also, that they "settled" for each other. That makes no sense at all.

11) Favorite LP season? Season 6
12) Favorite LP episode? "Forever & Almost Always"
13) Favorite LP scene? When they get married.
14) Favorite LP quote? "You're always saving me." - Peyton.
15) Favorite LP kiss? Their kiss from the "It's you." scene.
16) Favorite LP hug? In the car towards the end of "Brave New World".
17) Favorite LP reunion? 4x09 or 6x01? 4x09.
18) Favorite LP friendship scene? Peyton randomly showing up in Lucas' hotel room in 3x14.

" 'Peyton Sawyer will become Peyton Scott.' That was the dream, and here we are 10 years later, and we all get to witness today, a dream come true." - Haley.

Of course! From the first scene I saw of them, I was like "They're just.. really great." lol!