Leyton WE WON!

Bubbly131 posted on Sep 03, 2008 at 11:13PM
i nearly had a heart attack when i saw peyton in the airport... even though i new it would happen! i was so freakin happy. wat was your reaction?

Leyton 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mark4Ever said…
I kinda new already but i was still like OMFG I was so happy, I almost started crying lol
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tvfan5 said…
i knew it too but i wanted to see it with my own eyes. and WOW IT WAS A SIGHT <3 !! LEYTON!!! <3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Laurra said…
it would of been better if i didnt know .. like if mark put us off by making spoilers be all brucas positive an then it being us ... instead it was all spoilers positive for us! its really my own fault for looking!!

i was completly happy for them all the way through!! >>> :D .. my face!!! i had my continuous awwwwwwws goin on!! :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Leightonfan said…
At first my reaction was "NOOOOOO!" Then as I kept on watcing, I was like "OH YEAH!!!!!!"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas alessandra_28 said…
I was sooo happy!! Seeing Peyton at the airport was everything!!
But i agree with you laura, it would of been better if we didn't know, that's why I'm not looking for spoilers anymoreee...i want Lp to surprise me =)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas OTHGossipGirl said…
I wasn't going to read the spiolers..but I did and I knew it was coming but I was so damn happy!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas alwysNforeverr said…
i like could not stop smiling i was so damn happy
but i knew it would be them cause i read spoilers which i wish i dindt read haha =] but im still super happy
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas fanny1780 said…
I knew it but I was so happy!!! Their scenes were amazing! I just hope we had more :-)! Lp are so endgame....