Leyton Leyton Survey

dermer4ever posted on Sep 30, 2008 at 10:41PM
the credit for this survey goes to Mayhem at oth forums. just copy and paste the questions and then answer under the questions.

What do you like best about this couple? Choose one thing only, please.

When did they become your fav/one of your fav couple(s)?

What is your favorite moment they've shared?

Have you ever doubted them? If so, why?

What is your least favorite moment between them?

If you had to ship the two of them with another person, who would the people be?

What do you believe is the most hurtful thing they've done to each other?

Leyton 9 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas gogokef said…
What do you like best about this couple?Well, I LOVE everything about them but If I had to choose only one thing is the way they are so meant to be together!They've been through so much and STILL they love each other!The strength of their love!

When did they become your fav/one of your fav couple(s)? 1.02..When Lucas said "Your art matters..that's what got me here" the look at their faces like spoke into my heart <333

What is your favorite moment they've shared? God..This is so hard! Well, at the championship when Lucas realises FINALLY that SHE'S THE ONE!

Have you ever doubted them? If so, why?No not really but sometimes I wondered If they're gonna end up together! Now..I'm sure they will!

What is your least favorite moment between them? S5 when Peyton told him not to marry Lindsey and he said "I'm in love with her"

If you had to ship the two of them with another person, who would the people be? Lucas with Serena Van Der Woodsen
Peyton with Dean Winchester

What do you believe is the most hurtful thing they've done to each other? the most hurtful thing Lucas did to Peyton was telling her he hated her (even though he didn't mean it) and the most hurtful Peyton did to Lucas was saying "SOMEDAY" and not yes! It was the first time I saw him so lost!

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Laurra said…
There story- EPIC!

When did they become your fav/one of your fav couple(s)? when i started watching one tree hill i was instantly attached!

What is your favorite moment they've shared? OMG i dont know - theres so many! :| - either - series 1 motel/ s4 chapionship/s5 fight/s5 sacrifice speech!! sorry cant choose!

Nope! :) but i watched from s3/s4 to series 1! so after that its kinda obvious! plus series 5 were shes hung up on him, then hes giving loadsa signs that he loves her! i knew he was gonna pick her (SPOILERS) ... so nope!:D

when he said he hated her! URGH!

If you had to ship the two of them with another person, who would the people be?
can it be from one tree hill?
cause then id say jeyton! :) - luke can rot alone :D

luke all series 5 ... proposing to lindsey just minutes after shed had hope he still loved her cos of the kiss. when he said he hated her ... he was just an ass!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas georgiapeach91 said…
What do you like best about this couple? Choose one thing only, please. The fact that they connected from the very beginning, and had this connection with one another that they didn't have with anyone else.

From the "I'll be seeing you" moment in the pilot. I knew they were meant to be

What is your favorite moment they've shared? Ahhhhh tough,
I still really love the "your art matters, it's what got me here" in season 1 and also season 5

No, in the middle of season 3 I was a little worried, but once 3.16 came back I knew they had to get back with one another.

What is your least favorite moment between them? I'm gonna agree with Laurra and say when Luke said he hated Peyton, :(

I would say Peyton with Jake, and Luke with hmmm... maybe Taylor Townsend from the OC. Or be alone cause he has already caused way too many problems

What do you believe is the most hurtful thing they've done to each other? Luke kissing Peyton and then proposing to Lindsey, and also getting so upset that Peyton said someday, because she never said no!

Thanks for this survey Dermer!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas leyton_love said…
Aww, only one? This is going to be hard. Um... Um.. well, their chemistry I guess:)

Pilot. Loved them since the beggining!!

6.01- Just as you see the crowd disperse and Peyton looking for Lucas at the airport, then you see him and he's like grinning from ear to ear :) I WAS SCREAMING THE HOUSE DOWN I WAS SO HAPPY :)

Nup. Never. Sure, I was scared that they wouldn't be together for a season or so, but I always knew that at the end they would be :)

Um. Ok, call me stupid or whatever, but I think that when lucas is standing in the hallway and he goes 'i've been waiting for you' and she goes 'i think we've waited long enough', it was overly-corny. or 5.17, the ihy scene as well.

Peyton- Nathan, Lucas.. hmm. Ok, kill me if you must, but maybe brooke. NO I DO NOT LIKE BRUCAS, but they make eachother happy, so what the hell. Let them be sad together :)

Lucas, the IHY scene
Peyton, when she said no to the proposal, even though i totally understand why she did.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas melandjim4eva said…
There passion for each other. They truly love one another.

From the first episode. I just thought they looked great together, and would make a great couple.
Season 4 when Lucas said to Peyton "It's you when all my dreams come true i want you next to me. It's you. It's you Peyton", that was such a cute scene and really well done, i seriously had a tear in my eye.

Once. There was one point where i thought that they would never get back together, but then something would always happen with them, that would make me believe in them again

When Lucas told Peyton he hates her.

OMG what a hard question. Ok i would have to say Peyton with Nathan and Lucas with Haley.

Lucas - when he told Peyton he hates her/When he told Peyton he loves Lindsay
Peyton - Not saying yes to his marriage proposal.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas addiee said…
how much they care for each other.

in season 1 when brooke and lucas got together (that was the first episode i watched of oth :P)

WOW this is really hard, "its you" 409, 601 :D, 607. <3

NOOOO! :O

517 when lucas tells peyton he hates her i nearly died :\

em, neyton + laley

peyton said no when luke asked her to marry him (who would say no?)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mark4Ever said…
The understand and are there for each other

middle of season 2

Cookie dough fight
no
when lucas tells peyton he hates her

jeyton + brucas (sry)

lucas leaving peyton b/c she said NOT YET (not no)

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas reesespbcup419 said…
because no matter who they date or what they do, they always come back to each other because of their incredibly deep connection.

i started watching oth at the last episode of the second season and then i saw the first couple episodes of the third season so i didnt really know about their relationship in the beginning i just really enjoyed their friendship. i soon bought the first season and was immediately hooked onto the leyton love! :D

-the "i feel it in my heart" moment in the first season because its so raw and real.
or maybe the in 5.18 the scene with "its my dream" in it

no because i was late so leyton was fresh in my mind as i watched the middle of the third season on tv so starting from the school shooting i took it as a clue that there was more good stuff to come. they are endgame. theres no doubt.

i guess i cant say at least half of season 5 because luke crushed my heart...so i guess the "i hate you" scene or when he said "im in love with her" about lindsey. idiot.

for some reason i love peyton with everyone. i like jeyton. i like neyton. hell, right now i like julian/peyton (ill have to see if i still think that next episode haha). but i would want luke to stay alone forever and ever. he shouldnt be with anyone else...EVER. haha.

id say no specific thing, just the fact that they try to deny their feelings for one another at inopportune moments. half of their problems stem from the fact that they dont want to admit their feelings (season 1 especially). and who knows, maybe if theyd made it work in the first season the love triangle would have never been born because there wouldnt have been a brucas!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas OTHfannnnnnn said…
i love their story. everything about it is incredible, and it is written so well <3

well i pretty much fell in love with them in the pilot <3 so yea pretty much forever!

wow, there are so many. top contenders are the school shooting <3 the "its you" moment, both proposals, and all scenes in 607! this couple is just too awesome to have one favorite moment! haha

never for a second. there are and have been too many clues that they are endgame to doubt them! ive always have so much faith in them and i know they are meant to be! <3

the "i hate you" scene.
or any other scene with lucas and peyton when he talks about lindsey

peyton with jake i guess. or julian or nathan... whoever! haha
and lucas with... no one, but haley can still be his best friend!

mainly hiding their feelings for each other. when there is that much love inside of a person and they know it, hiding thosed feelings could be the most hurtful thing you could do. they know they love each other and they shouldnt ever have to hide that! <3