Leyton Can I say this?

Laurencia7 posted on Jan 09, 2009 at 07:21PM
Making friends, trying to stop needless them vs us is getting confusing.

I mean, if your ship LP AND BL more power to you for riding the proverbial fence. But those who are LEYTON=FOREVER do not need to be joined at the BL spot.

You don't have to be a fan to write, comment, or vote...therefore only join spots you want everyone to know you LOVE!

If you do love both, that is great but it just seems most die hard fans of LP are also listed as BL fans...and it is confusing to figure out to whom they love.

So, I say if you don't want to go to the matte...or are willing to go hardcore for BL or LP...or unless you are a closet LP or BL fan un-join that spot.

Members should be those who absolutely positively LOVE that couple. Peace not war. Everyone knows where I stand.

Leyton 5 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas loves-oth said…
this is really random.

people can be part of whatever spots they want. you shouldn't be checking everyone seeing if they are part of the bl spot.

it's their business really.

:):)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Laurencia7 said…
^ I am not, just wondering why die-hard LP fans joined the BL spot...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mimika_s said…
I agree!It's really disappointing that there are more BL fans than LP
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Leyton4ever said…
honestly i don't care what spots fans are apart of...some fans just join oth related spots because they are oth related spots and nothing more...some fans truly like both brucas and leyton...and honestly i don't care which spot has more fans or whatever
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mimika_s said…
I know it doesn't sound good but I care and I would like it if we beated Brucas in fans!Just my opinion :)
We are the best anyways!!