Lord of the Flies Boy in 1990 Lord of the flies movie? Please help...

rr-waart posted on Dec 10, 2009 at 03:20PM
Here's a close-up daylight picture of the boy I am trying to identify. Can anyone tell me who he is?
(I am trying to identify the boys in the 1990 fil adaptation of Lord of the flies for a school project.
Is there anyone who knows who the boy is her, on the left, who a moment later gives instructions to "Samneric", about 01.18.42 min. in the film. I Have another picture of who I think the boy is, at the end of the film, which I will also post. (It is definetely not Roger, who is taller and sturdier and has a lower voice)
I hope someone can help me!
Thank you!)
 Here's a close-up daylight picture of the boy I am trying to identify. Can anyone tell me who he is?

Lord of the Flies 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas wildchild222 said…
Hello there. I know this post is a couple years old but I was wondering how you got on with the IDs of the cast?
I'm an editor on a child actor site and am in the process of finding headshots for all the actors in Lord of the Flies. I'm hoping you have some information to add and I'd be keen to find what information you have.
Your help would be much appreciated
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rr-waart said…
Hello,
That sounds like a great project you're working on.
Well, this was a hard one for me, I would be obliged if you found out who the boy is. At least one of the boys is one of the twings (but which?!), the other I could not identify at all. The information, in the end, in my book Thinking in Pictures read as follows:

"392 01.18.42, Lord of the Flies, Harry Hook, US 1990, 01.18.42, What do you think (Andrew or Edward Taft to unidentified boy, both speaker and addressee on screen)"

(If you want the still and the book are on my website www.robinwaart.nl under Thnking in Pictures, on several links there, some about the project (2010), some about the book (bottom of page))

I hope this is of any help.