Panginoon ng Singsing ( Diyos ng Singsing) story about Aragorns life as a Ranger

lcrs50 posted on Oct 16, 2011 at 08:33PM
okay, everyone knows that Aragorn was a ranger before he became a member of the quest to destroy the ring. well, does anyone know what he did as a Ranger?
I can only guess what he did, so I'm going to wright a story about it.

*by the way, sorry about the horrable spelling. i still can't spell to save my life. ugh. i should have payed more attention in class when they made us take spelling tests.*

Prolog:

Aragorn was sitting on the throne, wondering what his old companions were doing. He had not seen them in several years, since before he had been asked to help Frodo get to the Elven city. "My lord, what troubles you?" a servant asked quietly, stepping beside him.

"Nothing. I am fine. I wish to be alone. If anyone asks for me, tell them I am in the garden," Aragorn replyed. The servant nodded and bowed as the king stood up and walked outside.

He sat down on a stone bench, thinking about his two companions from his first and his last mission as a Ranger. Nessa and Jack, the duo who had almost gotten him killed then saved his life more than once.
last edited on Feb 20, 2012 at 08:44PM

Panginoon ng Singsing ( Diyos ng Singsing) 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Raiden646 said…
smile
Great. Post soon. This seems like a good story topic.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lcrs50 said…
smile
sorry, guys, i forgot all about this one, because of school, homework, and a lot of other stuff.

here's part 2 of my story.

Chapter 2. The Northern Woods.

"Nessa?" I called, looking around for my friend.

"Up here, Aaragorn!" she called from above me, in the trees. I looked up and nearly had a heart attack when I saw that she was hanging upside down nearly seventy feet above my head. She waved, sat back up on the limb she was on, wrapped one leg around the trunk, and carefully, but quickly, climbed down.

"What in the name of St. Thomas were you doing up there?" I yellped when she was only ten feet above me.

"Looking for landmarks. Why?" she asked.

"Why? Why?! You were almost seventy feet in the air, that's why!" I was nearly screaming at her.

"What's your point?" she questioned.

"I'm begining to worry about you, Nessa. You don't think it's strange or dangerous to be in a tree nearly seventy feet in the air," I replied. She laughed in her carefree way.

"Eric wants to know if we've found anything about that killer yet. You see anything like a camp or smoke while you were up there?" I asked. She grinned and shook her head.

"Nope. I seen a small town, but that's about it," she replied.

"We'll head that way, see if he's been seen around there," I said. She nodded, ran over to her hores, Silver, and grabbed her bag that had been sitting next to the tree and mounted the horse. We started cantering in the direction of the town, hoping the murder haden't been seen in the small town.

If he had been, we would be forced to fight a brothe that had betrayed us, and no one in our order would want that. We had trusted Nathen, and he had killed a farmer in cold blood. We now had to punish him, and none of us wanted to.

okay, i'll post the next part later.
comment and enjoy.