Kamanghan komiks Earth-736

TheNewSeries posted on Nov 08, 2011 at 11:50PM
How about a new Marvel Universe where us fans can come up with ideas? I will choose Spider-Man's revision. He will still be Peter Parker, he will be fifteen and a sophomore in High School. Here is an image of him.

Also, vital statistics for each character must be uploaded. The scale will max out at 7, because that is when regular Marvel scales for powers max out. Here's Peter's:

Intelligence: 4
Strength: 4
Speed: 5
Durability: 3
Energy Projection: 4
Fighting Skills: 5
Powers: Spider-Sense, Superhuman Strength, Stamina, Speed and Agility, Wall Crawling
Equipment: Web-Shooters

I'll do Green Goblin's stats as well. Before stories are posted, we have to post stats and powers of the new character. You can reimagine them, but try to keep the stats close to their 616 counterpart. I made two minor edits to Spider-Man's.

Needed Characters before Start:
Spider-Man
One Villain
Iron Man
Captain America
Thor
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Hulk
Team of Villains
X-Men
(You can start with origins, just as with the Avengers, you can give the characters a solo run before we start the teams)
Magneto
The Brotherhood

That's just to start off. Just tell me if you want to help with the project. Have fun. :)
 How about a new Marvel Universe where us fans can come up with ideas? I will choose Spider-Man's revi

Kamanghan komiks 22 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TheNewSeries said…
smile
The Green Goblin

Strength: 6
Speed: 3
Durability: 5
Energy Projection: 2
Fighting Skills: 2

That's the Green Goblin, the baddie Spidey will be facing in his first story. Oh! And don't worry about the origins, we all know about the origins of the characters already. We could have a singular title with say Wolverine running on his own before the X-Men form but that will be happening at the same time as this and MUST be close to the actual universal timeline. This is the standard time for our universe.

One year=Two Months

Our current time in the universe is November. You can go back in time to say when they got their powers, but the main story has to take place in November.

Peter's birthday is in July, on the fifteenth. So, Peter will turn sixteen in about 4 years. I am planning on this for the long term.

The Second Story-Arc in my universe for Spidey will be about the Chameleon and he will have something to do with the X-Men, so stay tuned! I will probably establish Peter's whole rogue gallery before we actually begin making stories! Nah, just kidding! If nobody starts making them soon, I'll do everyone elses as well as mine and then make stories myself. Anyway, here's the Green Goblin picture for our universe!
 The Green Goblin Intelligence: 4 Strength: 6 Speed: 3 Durability: 5 Energy Projection: 2 Figh
big smile
I am going to finish Spidey's rogues gallery sometime soon. I want them done so I can start making stories, if not for everyone else, at least for Spidey!

The Chameleon

Intelligence: 2
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Durability: 2
Energy Projection: 1
Fighting Skills: 4
 I am going to finish Spidey's rogues gallery sometime soon. I want them done so I can start making st
smile
The Lizard

Intelligence: 5
Strength: 3
 The butiki Intelligence: 5 Strength: 3 Speed: 5 Durability: 5 Energy Projection: 1 Fighting S
The Vulture

Energy Projection: 3
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 The buwitre Intelligence: 4 Strength: 2 Speed: 5 Durability: 2 Energy Projection: 3 Fighting
Doctor Octopus

Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Durability: 4
 Doctor Octopus Intelligence: 6 Strength: 2 Speed: 3 Durability: 4 Energy Projection: 1 Fighti
The Sandman

Durabilty: 6
Energy Projection: 6
Fighting Skills: 3
 The Sandman Intelligence: 2 Strength: 6 Speed: 2 Durabilty: 6 Energy Projection: 6 Fighting S
Venom

Strength: 5
Durability: 6
 Venom Intelligence: 6 Strength: 5 Speed: 5 Durability: 6 Energy Projection: 4 Fighting Skills
Electro

Intelligence: 3
Energy Projection: 7
 Electro Intelligence: 3 Strength: 2 Speed: 5 Durability: 2 Energy Projection: 7 Fighting Skil
Carnage

Speed: 4

This will be it for now. I know there is A LOT of villains to choose from, I just have to get there. These will be the primary villains for the first year (of writing, two months for them.)
 Carnage Intelligence: 2 Strength: 6 Speed: 4 Durability: 6 Energy Projection: 4 Fighting Skil
Iron Man

Energy Projection: 6
 Iron Man Intelligence: 6 Strength: 6 Speed: 5 Durability: 6 Energy Projection: 6 Fighting Ski
Captain America

Fighting Skills: 7
 Captain America Intelligence: 3 Strength: 3 Speed: 2 Durability: 3 Energy Projection: 1 Fight
Thor

Strength: 7
Speed: 6
 Thor Intelligence: 2 Strength: 7 Speed: 6 Durability: 5 Energy Projection: 7 Fighting Skills:
Hulk

Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Durability: 7
 Hulk Intelligence: 6 Strength: 7 Speed: 7 Durability: 7 Energy Projection: 1 Fighting Skills:
Black Widow

Black Widow Intelligence: 3 Strength: 2 Speed: 2 Durability: 2 Energy Projection: 1 Fighting
Hawkeye

Hawkeye Intelligence: 3 Strength: 2 Speed: 2 Durability: 3 Energy Projection: 7 Fighting Skil
ENEMY:

HYDRA

Leader:

Red Skull

Fighting Skills: 7

This is all for tonight. And someone else can do the X-Men. Never really was a huge fan of the X-Men anyway. I will write without them. If anyone wants to read about the X-Men, they will have to write about it. Make sure it stays within continuity. You can use other villains, such as Green Goblin, Venom and the Red Skull. I will start writing Spider-Man tomorrow and the Avengers will follow the day after. Then, I will take a week-long break. Eventually, I would like the Avengers to be headed by someone else. The release dates weekly should be consistent, so choose them wisely. After the first release of Spider-Man, he will be a Friday update to the story. Please, please, please! Someone come and help me! This will be so awesome if we make an actual universe. Bye, for now.
 ENEMY: HYDRA Leader: Red Skull Intelligence: 3 Strength: 3 Speed: 2 Durability: 3 Ene
big smile
Earth-736 Timeline

Millions of Years Ago—Odin grants a power to Earth, giving them a god’s power for when they would need it most. The artifact was hidden for centuries until Yohann Schmidt found it and then used it to create the more powerful atomic bomb.

1932—James Howlett is born. Wolverine will later serve in Viet Nam and even the Korean War, categorized as Weapon X.

1942—Steve Rogers takes the Super Soldier Serum becomes Captain America. He is assigned a team to work with, including Bucky Barnes.

1943—Red Skull and Captain America meet for the first time.

1944—Captain America and Red Skull fight on a small plane, on an escape route to the Antartic. Steve figures out that he is planning to drop a more powerful atomic bomb that would level the country. Steve decides to drop the plane into the waters. As Steve sinks and his shield begins to freeze, he notices an explosion and realizes that Red Skull has died.

(Red Skull was actually blown free of the explosion as well and was sinking, thinking that he had succeeded in killing ‘America’s Boy Scout’)

32 years ago—Tony Stark is born on January 18th.

15 years ago—Peter Parker is born on July 15th.

5 years ago—World War III starts and breaks out due to an evil dictator named, Cari Makistick

2 years ago—Cari Makistick reveals that he is actually the Red Skull. HYDRA begins to take over the military forces of the Russian military. Yohann sets his sights on America.

America begins to redouble its efforts to construct a special force division. SHIELD is avowed once more, for the first time since WWII. The Avengers Intiative is unleashed.

1 year ago—Tony Stark becomes the leading weapons contracter, finally coming out of the race with Osborn Industries, who is trying to supply another Super Soldier Serum for SHIELD, whom is asking for it.

Osborn begins to call his groundbreaking formula the OZ. Continued experimentation is caused on spiders and others.

Thor’s hammer lands in the New Mexican desert where Thor’s body is also recovered. Thor’s body is recovered by a young woman named Jane, a nurse. Thor attempts to go looking for his hammer, which was taken by SHIELD custody.

Thor attempts to recover his hammer, to no avail. Thor realizes that he is not worthy of his powers or his hammer. He is captured. He doesn’t attempt to break out but Jane vouches for him. Thor gets out of SHIELD custody only to be attacked by Loki, who is trying to remove him from power to bring himself to the throne of Asgard.

Thor helps SHIELD take down Loki. Fury approaches Thor about the Avenger intiative. Thor reluctantly agrees and then flies off into the distance.

NOW—It’s up to us!

Introduced Important Characters: Tony Stark, Captain America, Red Skull, Thor, Nick Fury

Important Teams: SHIELD, HYDRA, Avengers (In Progress, Within SHIELD)

There we are! An actual timeline to start with.
Earth-736: Weekly Issues

Monday-Iron Man Ongoing Series: by Darman456 (For now, until new writer(s) arrive)
Tuesday-Avengers Ongoing Series: by Darman456 (For now, until new writer(s) arrive)
Wednesday-X-Men Ongoing Series: Not yet started (I will actually not write X-Men because I personally have no idea how to handle the series, because I don't care much for the X-Men)
Thursday- Current Ongoing Mini-Series: by ... (Can be written by anyone, this slot is not used if no current miniseries is open. Before a miniseries begins, we must message eachother, therefore, we must fan eachother)
Friday- Spider-Man Ongoing Series: by Darman456 (Can be written by others, but I claim this series in my name as the ongoing writer, you must message me to take over or to take any of the other series' even the X-Men)

So, those are the time slots. The series will begin on Monday of next week, beginning with the Iron Man ongoing series. No past timeline events need to be revisited unless expansion IS required.
big smile
RIGHT NOW

Tony Stark stood stock-still looking at the creature. He wasn’t sure what to make of it. All he knew, was that it was a huge black mass of swirling—err, goo?—and something with teeth and relative eyes. It had just charged into his office, growling and roaring at Tony Stark. Realization slowly dawned on him. There had been two people working on the Venom Project, which had been moved to his company since he bought Trask after they went bankrupt, and they were Ben Joseph and Eddie Brock. Tony also pieced together that the original people had been working on it were Richard Parker and Eddie Brock SR. both of who had died in a plane crash.
“Brock,” Tony said, using intuition. “Calm down. What happened to you? Did you fall into the vate of goo?”
“KILLLL…YOOUUUU!” Brock screamed. “WEEEE FIGHTTT FOR USSSS!”
“Who’s we?” Tony said, trying to keep the fear out of his voice. He started inching toward his Mark II suit. It wasn’t much (just a silver outfit of the newer Mark III) but he needed something if this thing got hostile. And it looked as though it was ready to become just that.
“WEEE! VENOM!” screamed Brock.
“What happened?” Tony asked. “Does this have something to do with the Spider-Man thing? Because if that’s it, it was just a costume. It wasn’t swirling goo like you have on now. He probably just made it…”
“PAAAARKKKERR!” screamed Brock.
“Who?” asked Tony. But that was one mistake Tony made in not noticing it. Brock had produced a tendril and had swung it at Tony’s face. Tony went flying almost out the window. But, then, a hand caught him. Tony looked around to find Spider-Man, with the original suit back on, hauling Tony up.
“PAAAAARRRRKEERRR!” Brock yelled.
Tony didn’t have time to make sense of what Brock meant before Spider-Man threw Tony against a wall. Spider-Man didn’t even bother to say anything to Tony except, “Get your suit on if you can!” and then Spider-Man jumped on top of Tony’s desk. Supplies and the computer went everywhere.
“Nice place,” Spider-Man said and then turned to face Venom, who howled and fixed his eyes upon Spider-Man, which gave Tony the chance to make a wild dash for his armor. Venom didn’t even notice.
“C’mon, Eddie,” Spider-Man reasoned. “You don’t have to do this. I know you think you have to, but you don’t. Fight the suit Eddie. It’s a parasite. Don’t listen to it.”
“NOOOOO! SYMBIOTE!!” screamed Venom and jumped at the table. Spider-Man leaped up and clung himself to the ceiling. Tony looked up astonished. But, Spider-Man didn’t stay up there for long. Venom used the symbiote to whack Spider-Man off the ceiling. Spider-Man tumbled to the ground and attempted to get up.
Venom roared and then bounced, bringing his foot down on Spider-Man’s back. Spider-Man howled and looked at Tony. That brought Tony back to reality. It was obvious this Spider-Man was just a kid. And Tony had to help out the kid. He wasn’t going to let another person die for him. Not after Yansen.
Not again.

THREE MONTHS AGO

Tony was finally making his escape. One little problem, Yansen had to go distract the Koreans who had captured them. The Koreans had officially joined Russia in the New World Organization for Ultimate Peace (NWOUP) along with China and Japan. This is why Tony needed to build weapons. But not only had Tony’s company been distributing the weapons to the United States and the NATO forces, but they had been distributing them to the Koreans as well…under the table.
Tony understood what he needed to do. He needed to live. To make it back home, so he could correct his mistakes. Give more attention to the Parker/Brock project and such. Things that would do good for the world except to destroy. And so when Tony had to leave with the knowledge that Yansen wasn’t going to make it out alive, Tony had made yet another vow to never let that happen again. And so, the Iron Man was born.

TWO MONTHS AGO

It was the Daily Bugle that truly named him Iron Man. Fury consulted Tony about the Avengers intiative after Tony managed to destroy Weapons’ Caches in the Middle Eastern battlefield. Tony declined. He knew he worked alone. That is what he did best. Alone.

ONE MONTH AGO

Tony finally found out where Captain America was resting, working as a consultant for SHIELD. They dug Steve Rogers out of the ice, to find out he was frozen in ice for almost seventy years. Steve Rogers agreed to the Avengers Intiative when he was unfrozen from the ice. SHIELD also managed to apparently get a fictional god’s approval, one by the name of Thor.

THREE WEEKS AGO

Tony helped recruit Bruce Banner to the Avenger’s Intiative. Tony finally decided to join up as well, considering SHIELD could use a few more hands. Fury agreed to let him help. Natasha Romanoff and the man that goes by Hawkeye joined as well. The Avengers now had a team.

TWO WEEKS AGO

Tony saw Spider-Man on TV wearing the black suit. Tony then found Brock in his office, claiming that Spider-Man had stolen the Venom Project’s suit. Tony dismissed the idea, considering he didn’t think it was possible it was the same substance and that it was unlikely that Spider-Man would steal the Venom suit.

ONE WEEK AGO

Tony finally finished the touches on his Mark IV suit, a new and slightly more high-tech gizmo of the original suits. As Tony finished it up, he thought of Yansen and was hoping he was resting peacefully with his family.

ONE HOUR AGO

Eddie Brock had attacked his office and now Tony was faced with saving himself and the life of a thirteen-year-old child (it seemed). And Tony had no idea how to deal with the situation of his first ever supervillain.

Sorry to leave you guys hanging, but I needed to end it there. It will be picked up with Spider-Man on Friday. You will not learn more about it on the Avengers, since the first issue takes place one week before the events of Iron Man. It's about a mission that involved only Thor, Black Widow and Hawkeye. It will catch up to the events of RIGHT NOW, but will only mention the events. As said before we still need writers. X-Men will not be picked up by myself and I would like someone to take over for me on the Iron Man and Avengers stories. The events before the Venom story will be run over quickly in Spider-Man since they are in the past. Only memories will show up like what showed up here with the THREE MONTHS AGO. Stay tuned.

What you see below is the cover art (no it's not mine, I just got it from the Internet with Iron Man versus Venom covers) for this issue.
 RIGHT NOW Tony Stark stood stock-still looking at the creature. He wasn’t sure what to make of i
Delay on THE AVENGERS! Hey guys, I just delayed the Avengers because I might be getting a collaborator. Spider-Man will continue as planned. Plus, the Fantastic Four will start soon. I bet you Marvel Fans were wondering. Fantastic Four's team is actually set up in modern day, whereas most of our current heros' origin stories aren't shown because they are so well known. I put them in the past. But the Fantastic Four needed to wait until the superhuman population accumulated! Starting in December...the Fantastic Four!
I officially cancel the Avengers until someone comes to help me. Iron Man and Spider-Man will be the only ongoing series' until we get more writers. Anyway, here is Spider-Man!

Spider-Man

THREE MONTHS AGO

“Stark has been taken care of?” Osborn asked, his fingers steepled above his desk. “I want him gone.”
“Indeed,” Stane said to Osborn. “You remember the terms of our agreement, right? You and I will work together.”
“Assuming, since both our companies work for Russia, we are now allies,” Osborn replied, indifferently. “As you can see I have already made potential progress on the new Super Soldier serum for Russia. Do you think you could come up with some of those suits that Stark was working on to sell to Russia?”
Stane smiled, “We have a potential buyer.”
“Good,” Osborn said. “But the OZ formula needs further testing before I ship it out. I will need you to leave the premesis, for I have to test the serum out on myself.”
“What is the difference between you and the Parker kid?” asked Stane. “And what about the Parker boy? He knows where he got his powers from. They could track them…”
“I’m not worried,” Osborn said. “As soon as I become stronger, they will not care about what happened with the Parker boy. They will have their own problems to deal with when Russia and the Red Skull arrive.”
“They’re assembling a team,” Stane said. “They already have a god on their team. This just confirms Yohann’s superstition. He will be dangerous now. He will be ready to take the others down.”
Osborn smiled, “You don’t know do you?”
“Know what?” Stane asked, raising his eyebrows.
“The god Loki has chosen to help us. He will be working with AIM, now. They are not the only one with the special teams. Not only that, but with our work from America being shipped into Russia, we will win this war.”
“Oh…well,” Stane said. “At least…”
“I’m sorry Mr. Stane, but I really have to get to the testing room. The invasion begins in Three Months, we better not waste time. We need all the time we can get.”
“Yes, Mr. Osborn.”
Stane left the room and Osborn smiled, turning back toward the door. He was going to get stronger. He was going to leave humanity behind.

ARRRGGHHHHHH! GOOOOOOOOOOODDDD!!!!!!! KILLL MMMMMEEEE!!!!
Osborn emerged but he wasn’t—Osborn. He was a huge green scaly monster. His eyes, god his eyes itched and all around him…Otto Octavius, Mac Gargan…all his test subjects with Scorpion suits and tentacles and what not, melded onto the skin of them.
But that didn’t matter. It was Parker’s fault for making him think the serum was ready. Parker who deserved to die. Parker would pay…in time.
Wait for the invasion, Osborn. You can pay your respects then.
And, just then, Osborn jumped out of the skylight, heading into the city, once more.

TODAY

Spider-Man was pinned to the floor. He howled and looked up at Tony Stark, who had released the fact he was Iron Man to the press. Stark was moving to get his armor on, but Venom pushed Spider-Man’s face into the ground and a sharp memory panged against his skull.
He remembered two weeks ago, Brock showing him his father’s research when Peter had come to see what his childhood friend was doing. When he realized that the serum hadn’t been finished before Trask shut them down, Peter decided to run some tests of his own. Unfortunately, it had gotten on him. After feeling good for an hour or two, he removed the suit and now Eddie had it. And he was trying to kill both Peter and Iron Man with it.
That’s what I get. I decide to take a suit and it bites me in the butt. My first big mistake as a superhero. May many more come.
However, before Iron Man could get to the armor, a huge bulking suit crashed through a window. The suit fired a weapon at Stark, but missed, destroying the armor. Stark was blown free of the explosion and he landed on the ledge of the building, managing to lay on his side. The suit also targeted Venom, who was launched off his feet by the missiles. Heat radiated off of the Venom suit and the suit started to drip into a vent. Spider-Man almost went after it but realized about the impending threat.
“The name’s Crimson Dynamo and the invasion had begun.”
Spider-Man almost asked, “What invasion?” But then he looked outside the window. Russian troops were landing in the streets. He was at the far southern end of the island and he looked outside to find Midtown being consumed in raging fires. When Peter turned back, there was another Iron Monger. He lifted up his helmet.
“Obadiah Stane?” asked Spider-Man.
“Aye, boy,” Stane replied. “Osborn told me much about you…well, before he died of course. Such a tragedy. But maybe I’ll tie up loose ends for you first.”
Spider-Man leaped aside as a repulsor blast blew up a glass vase behind him. A woman burst through the door.
“Tony, we have to…ah!” screamed the red-haired woman.
“Ah, Pepper,” Stane said. “You have stuck your red hair into my business for the last time!”
“OUT!” screamed Spider-Man and swung into Pepper, knocking her down as a repulsor blast destroyed the hallway. A fire erupted in the work area and the sprinklers set off. Spider-Man spun a web and threw Pepper into the web and turned around as his spider-sense blared.
Just in time to see a huge green mass flying straight toward him.
“Whoa!” screamed Spider-Man and jumped away. As the green monster flew through the wall, Spider-Man spun a web onto the Crimson Dynamo and grabbed Stark, pulling him up.
“We have to get out of here!” Spider-Man screamed.
Gunshots were fired below. Russians and the National Guard were fighting in the streets. And there were a bunch of Iron Mongers up in Stark Tower and in the street fighting as well. Spider-Man saw a thunder storm in Midtown going on. He thought that might be the god and started heading that way. But, he was knocked out of the air by the huge green monster. Spider-Man let go of Stark, but he luckily fell only seven feet onto a nearby roof. He heard him groan but Spider-Man thought he was at least alive.
Then, the Goblin and Spider-Man fell into the concrete. Spider-Man rolled for a little while and then turned up, once again looking at the Goblin. And he heard him speaking his name.
“PRRRKEERRR! DIE!” screamed the Goblin.
And then, the Goblin lunged.

Yes, continuity will play a factor in our new universe. Get used to it. Anyway, please help!!!!!! Thanks if you can!
 I officially kanselahin the Avengers until someone comes to help me. Iron Man and Spider-Man will be the
Chapter Three
Iron Man (Limited Series: 2/4)

(PS The Avengers haven’t assembled yet. Thor, Black Widow and Hawkeye are working for or with SHIELD at the moment. Iron Man still has of yet to join. Captain America still has to make an appearance. Hank hasn’t become Ant Man yet. Janet hasn’t become Wasp yet. I am going to finish this mini-series and replacing it will be Ant Man’s mini-series, followed by Wasp’s, each only consisting of two updates. They will join the Avengers and a little while into the Avengers, Captain America will join. I have an updated timeline coming!)

Tony hit the roof and skidded along, coming to a stop at the end of the twenty story building. The complex was huge, Tony realized that now. He realized he’d made what used to be Battery Park his own personal tower complex. He felt larger than life, until a metal hand grabbed him.
Spider-Man’s not going to save me this time. I have no suit. Nothing. Thor is Downtown. And now I get to deal with the treat of dying by the hand of…
“That’s my armor,” Tony said, shocked.
It was indeed his armor. But it was his exact suit. His Mark V suit, no improvements or disprovements (disprovements?) in the armor. It was portable so it was likely someone stole…
“Thank you, Mister Stark,” the metallic voice said. The head came away and Tony was looking into the eyes of Pepper.
“Oh my god,” Tony said. He had never expected Piper to become…awesome. He kissed her on the lips as the suit shrank back into a suitcase.
“Your welcome. Now, go get ‘em.”
Tony placed his hands in the suitcase and turned his hands. The suit sprung out and came around Tony. He watched as the suit went up and then JARVIS started up in his suit.
“JARVIS, tell me what we got.”
“Sir,” JARVIS responded, “We got mulitple hostiles all around Stark Tower. A repulsor signature is up on the tower and…”
“Alright, JARVIS,” Iron Man said. “Get me up there.”
“But sir…”
“Now!” Iron Man yelled, but he didn’t need JARVIS to do it for him. He would do it by himself. He shot himself up to the tower. “Crimson Dynamo! Your mine!”
Dynamo turned around to see Iron Man fly into him, hitting him with a huge fist. As Dynamo turned around, Iron Man used the repulsor and shot Dynamo with it, knocking him back. Dynamo fell a little bit but Iron Man used the uni-beam in his chest and blasted Dynamo into the river. He turned around to fly back, but Iron Monger flew directly into him.
“It’s time to kill you for good this time, Tony,” screamed Stane.
“Could you do it…without crushing my suit?” Tony asked, tryingt to free himself from the grasp of the monster.
“Sir…”
“Not now, JARVIS,” Iron Man replied. He tried again to push himself away from the Iron Monger and then they hit the pavement, skidding for a little while. Tony tried to get to his feet but a green monster jumped on him. Iron Man hit the ground. Above him, was a huge green monster, with large pointed teeth and two large horns on his head.
But before Tony could figure out what to do, Spider-Man swooped down, costume torn and pulled the green monster off of Tony with a web.
“Hey, ugly!” Spider-Man said. “We’re not done here!”
“PRRRKEEERRR!” screamed the Green Goblin. He jumped over towards Spider-Man, who jumped up in time for the Green Goblin skid past him. Spider-Man twirled in mid-air and landed next to Stark.
“Nice place,” Spider-Man said.
“Thanks,” Iron Man said, getting up, facing Iron Monger who was still trying to get up. “What is that thing?”
“Dunno,” Spider-Man replied. “But whatever it is, I have to stop it.”
“If you have no personal quarrel with it, why are you trying to stop it?” Tony asked. Tony just didn’t understand how one person would just tackle all these superpowered villains with no agenda, besides helping people.
“Because someone might get hurt,” Spider-Man replied, indifferently. “Now, can you help me put this thing down or what?”
“Got it!” Iron Man turned around and pointed his repulsor at the green monster, who was slowly getting up. He fired it. Spider-Man watched as the repulsor tore through the air and it hit the monster. Slowly but surely, the monster started to recede back down.
“NOOOOO MOOOOOORRREEEE!” screamed the monster.
Iron Man kept firing.
“Stop,” Spider-Man said.
Iron Man kept firing.
“NOOOOO MOOOOOOOORRRREEE!” screamed the monster.
“Stop!” Spider-Man yelled.
Iron Man kept firing.
“NOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRREEE!” screamed the monster and he began to become human again. This meant the beam was killing him. Iron Man lessened fire.
“Thank you!” Spider-Man said and ran over to what used to be the monster. Iron Man looked over and saw the Iron Monger stand up.
“Uh, a little help,” Iron Man said.
Spider-Man turned around, “Holy—“
Iron Man jumped toward the Iron Monger but he just hit Iron Man out of the air. Iron Man hit the ground, rolled, scraping cement as it wiped the red and silver paint on the ground.
Spider-Man jumped over and brought a swinging kick into the Monger’s chest. The Monger’s chest plate dented and he fell back. Iron Man jumped up and started to use the repulsor on the Monger. He fired it and the Monger fell back.
“Tony,” Stane said.
This time, Spider-Man didn’t interfere. When Tony realized this, he realized it was because he had returned to the human form of what was the Green Goblin. Tony turned back to Stane.
“You tried to kill me,” Stark said.
“Yes,” Stane said.
“For your own personal gain,” Stark added.
“It’s just—“
“Business, I know,” Tony said. “Unfortunately, this is my profession now. I am not going to let you live. Not to do this again. Because if I know one thing about Fury, it’s that he can’t hold people like you.”
“NOOO!!!”
Tony stopped the repulsor, thrust his hand back and then aimed for the chest, the power core and let the armor explode. Spider-Man turned around at that
“What did you do?” Spider-Man asked, voice cracking, shocked.
“He had set the suit to explode,” Tony lied.
“Uh-huh,” Spider-Man said but there was an explosion in the street over past the gates leading to Stark Tower. “Gotta go!”
And, once again, Tony had to admire the guy’s determination to stop others from getting hurt. And then Tony looked down.
It can’t be. Couldn’t be. But it was.
Norman Osborn.

Tell me what you guys think! The new timeline will include X-Men stuff and all the things leading up to the attack. You will find out stuff about Magneto and what his role was in the attack, because he had his own part to play. I will start making X-Men here soon, so don’t worry. It will start when Fantastic Four starts, as soon as Ant Man and Wasp finish their mini-serieses. So stay tuned!

New schedule:
Monday—Avengers Mini-Series (Iron Man, Wasp, Ant Man)/Fantastic Four: Starts: December 26th, 2011
Tuesday—Avengers: Starts: December 27th, 2011
Wednesday—X-Men: Starts: December 28th, 2011
Thursday—Current Mini-Series (Excluding Character Mini-Series until Fantastic Four starts)
Friday—Spider-Man