Maximum Ride Reasons why the terrible book "Angel" absolutly SUCKS... and how Patterson ruined the series!!!!!

kkluvbr posted on Feb 16, 2011 at 12:54AM
So here's how it works if you have read the book angel absolutly HATED it and think Patterson ruined the theme and the characters and changed the book to a lovey dovey F'n twilight story
Post here...

Maximum Ride 27 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas colorfulssmile said…
angry
DYLAN KISSED MAX AND SHE LIKED IT?! WTF.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kkluvbr said…
I know right.
plus it was all on max, max max max the actual flock had nothing to do with it except angel and a little bit on iggy. nudge spoke like twice gazzys not gazzy anymore and fang i don't even want to talk about fang cuz i'll i have to say is he turned into a dick and can die in a hole with dylan.
and what was with the ending, fang go's all huggy on max then says i'm leaving now i am like WTF it was like us being starving dogs and Patterson was holding a juicy slice of meat and ripping it away.
and then... wait for it... she flys off with dylan, now its like Patterson ripped the meat away and is beating us with sticks, its torture.
Oh god. what you said made me not want to read the book anymore. not that I ever did. -_______________- what the hell?! how could he do something like this? no wonder all my friends gave up on the series XD haha
crying
I no it was my mistake for letting my eyes get exposed to... to... *that*
I'm just kind of sad about all of it and that max and fang kept fighting in the book all of it was overwhelming
It was almost like the series got ripped apart and Patterson is trying to put it all together
It almost made me cry how much I wanted the book to be different I am not as mad just mostly sad and max and fang turned into it's this dramatic love story and max 2 is just... I don't no... she's different... but she's in the way and her and fang would be wrong and max and Dylan that would be weird to the point where I can't explain it's so horrible it made me feel confused and depressed
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Ikr!

BUT as I saiddd in the other wall post, I haven't COMPLETELY given up. Fax may happen next book :D I think it will.
HOPEFULLY... but I still have no idea where he's going with these books anymore cause Dylan was a mistake max 2 was, at first clever but in angel the only reason she's there is to be annoying and make fights between max and fang... In my perspective!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Damon-Bamon12 said…
Don't worry guys authors always leave the books with cliffhangers making you read whats next and I'm sure Fax is going to happen...they love each other.
angry
I KNOW I KNOW... but there's other problems with the book to like the flock barely speeks and starting from the 4th book the plot has been getting worse and this book is really noticeable at that and it makes me so sad and max 2 fangs already falling for her IT'S SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HaruLuver said…
I think all the characters are changing too much. I Can't even stand that he drew Max and Fang apart and Made Max actually like Dylan!! I hope Max and Fang get bak together. I hated it when he kept saying that Max felt like a total stranger to Fang. I mean how could she forget what happened!!? They are meant for each other!!! Without them then the story just isn't worth reading. I mean not even Ella and Iggy can replace that!!
I can't put that in better words
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hpfan628 said…
angry
agree!!!! with everything you said! Patterson must get a REALY REALY good excuse and an AWSOME nxt book! I hate Max II and that makes me mad at Fang. haha
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas silvered2 said…
crying
i agree. Angle totally ruined the entire series. thinking about fang liking max 2 makes me sick. its like max and fang don't even know each other anymore.i felt like crying. Patterson has destroyed the book and i have no more to say. I'm not even looking forward to reading the eighth book. All the characters have completely changed.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sweetieme3 said…
angry
The plot line started going downhill when the flock was helping the military in Hawaii. Since when does bird DNA give them the power to breathe underwater and withstand extreme depths?I can't stand the series anymore. Why did they decide to make it into a movie? The special effects are gonna be awful because it's so hard to make people look like they are actually flying!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BubblesGoPop said…
crying
Angel was terrible, there was no real plot. Maya doesn't deserve 2 be with Fang. Max should kick Dylan out of the flock. He is a loser. First 3 books were excellent then Patterson completely, totally destroyed the series in the next books. In the next book Max and Fang HAVE to get together again. Dylan will never ever get to make out with Max. Dylan should be with Maya, not Max.
big smile
If anyone would like to share how they think the book should be or about what they think will/should happen in the next book; that would be great.
angelic
Why was the latest book called Angel, when that title is totally irrelevant to the story. It's mainly about Max, Fang, Dylan and Maya. It could of been something like Doomsday or Dylan or Maya. Geez. Have I said it absolutely, positively has to be MAX and FANG. NOT DYLAN!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas maxwannabe said…
worried
gawd...!i got sooooo excited reading the book then after Angel i was like traumatized or something..i'd hate it if the last book wud hav a title like THE END OF MAXIMUM RIDE..WTH?!?much more if max and dylan then fang and maya!!ugh,if that happens imma write MY own ending then post it in the net..
Thats what we are doing. You have good ideas.
angry
Damn Dylan to Hell!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas inkwolf said…
The books just went way downhill after the 3rd book. Did James Patterson really write these last absolutely awful 4 books? Everything about them has changed. Its all about Max's personal life, no more page turning suspense. I would rather have had him end it after the 3rd one.
Same. James Patterson better have something pretty amozing about the next one or people arent gonna read it.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pugluv98 said…
yeah i agree, what i think will happend next is somehow dylan and maya will get together, i dont know about max and fang though but some how they will end up together and i have missed Total he was awesome, i mean come on, a flying, talking, mutant dog
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Blue-Nargles said…
Dylan should go die in a hole. Maya can go with him for all I care.
smile
I totally agree with pugluv98!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Nerdy_n_Proud said…
surprise
How can u even think 4 a MILLISECOND that Angel was a bad book!!! It was ,like, the best Maximum Ride book yet.
angry
Are you kidding me!!!!! All the characters have changed so much they are barely recognisable. The books strayed off path so much. It was a good book but doesn't match up with the rest of the series. It was all about fighting the erasers and evil guys and the flock being safe and now its all about Max and Fang (which is ok), Dylan and Maya (not ok). The flock is practically non-existent!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kidneey said…
JP messed up his fans. The plot was really interesting in 1-3 books, but what with the rest? It's Max/Fang story. Or square story. Weird square story.
Since "The Final Warning" Max has not beed as strong as she was before. It made me really angry. What do I think about the end of the story? Dylan should STAY with Max and he would be her right wing. Nothing more. Max will be as strong as she was, she'll be arguing with Iggy, reprimanding Gazzy, combing Nudge and... OK, I have never liked Angel but Angel could be finally normal and sweet like a not-weird-kid. Maya would die, like she really did, and Fang would stay. Alone with his gang, and without Max. Caused they can't be together, and he left her and fell in love with her clone. Fucking clone. I'm sorry Fang, but you fucked up. It's sad cause I liked u.