Meryl Streep Why do you pag-ibig Meryl???

crowe666 posted on Mar 11, 2008 at 12:37AM
Why we love Meryl??? Because she is a great actress(best of her time) or because she has a charisma or because she has 2 Oscars at home... Or why???
last edited on Mar 11, 2008 at 01:36PM

Meryl Streep 24 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rikkired3 said…
i like her because she has an amazing voice and she is a really great actress.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas deborahmiller said…
Meryl show us that women of any age , time , or place can make a difference. I was never a fan until I saw Mamamia - she rocks for sure I have never had a better movie experience since Gone With the Wind and that is a lot of movies. Meeryl made the part so real I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen, and who knew she could sing and dance with the best of them. BRAVO
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas judywill said…
Mamma mia was the best film I've seen in a long time. All the actresses were brilliant. It was so funny, romantic and real. Haven't ever heard such laughter in a cinema. All the cast were great.Meryl does well in all her films, a true star!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bexiboo900 said…
I have loved Meryl since I watched The Devil Wears Prada! I was soooooo exited when Mamma Mia came out. I went to see it, she made me cry, go VERY quiet, and snort, not fun for my poor bezzie in the cinema! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU MERYL STREEP!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Leah___Xo said…
When I saw Devil Wears Prada her performance just blew me away! I was amazed, so I went and watched some of her other films and she is just amazing in them! She is such a versatile actress, to watch her in Devil Wears Prada and then go and see her in dungarees in Mamma Mia! is brilliant! I absouloutley loved mamma mia, she is fabulous in it and is a great singer, she really impressed me! I love the song The Winner Takes It All, I think she really gave it her all in that song! Anyway I LOVE Meryl Streep, she is the best actress of this time and age! Don't ever stop Meryl, you're doing fantastic!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rocy said…
I love Meryl Streep, is the best actress in the world. My favorite movie is Mamma Mia where she makes an excellent role interpretation Donna. Singing brilliant!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas allisav said…
She always amazes me with her roles. There is no limit to what she can do. Mamma Mia was so great!! Laughed out loud, all thrugh the movie, which is a rarity for me. It seemed like everyone in the cast of the movie was having a blast making it. I hope they did!!! THANK YOU, MAMMA MIA!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Xioo15 said…
I love Meryl Streep because she makes me cry, laugh... She is fantastic! I love her in Mamma mia and Devil wears Prada. Don´t ever stop Meryl, you are the best actress in the world. I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU MERYYYYL!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas naz1969 said…
I never though much about Meryl until I saw her in Mamma Mia. She is so full life, beautiful with a lovely voice to match. The naughty twinkle in her eyes made me fall in love with her instantly!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas maryklake said…
I love Meryl because she is so down to earth, funloving. I have always loved her but Mama Mia sold me, her and Pierce, wow. She is just a fantastic actress in whatever she does. Especially Mama Mia, I have seen it 15 times, I'm afraid what will happen when the DVD comes out. Winner takes it all deserves a Oscar. I love you Meryl
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lilmissness said…
she is just so amazingg !!!! she's a fantastic actress, she has a great voice and Meryl's just a lovable person . . when you watch videos of her she's just so funny and there's something about her that makes you just love her =]
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ladybug1961 said…
There is no limited to what Meryl Streep can do. I have only recently became of huge fan and pretty much seen all of her movies in a short period of time, what talent and what beauty. Favorite? Too many to choose from but Sophie's Choice is up there as drama and Mama Mia for comedy. Meryl Streep is the best!!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas merylstreep232 said…
well cant u see she is fab and she is the best of eny time in the whole universe have u all seen that post witch said "i hate meryl" what is he or she on a bout i like meryl cus she makes me listen to the words and in mamma mia! the winner takes it all she made me lisen to the lyrics and i cud feel the emocion in her eyes facial expresions i cant explain how she is my best actress but she is defo the best actress of our time
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas soraki said…
I think she is great! Why I first saw Mamma Mia was actually because of Colin Firth (loved him when I was litle even though he is more than thirty years older than me). But it was Meryl who made me love the movie. She is full of energy and really makes you feel that the movie isn't a movie, it's a true story. She is a great actress! I belive I've seen Mamma Mia about twenty times.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas katka4 said…
I love Meryl because she is best person I have ever seen because she has really big heart that is more important than anything and she is th best actrees and singer and she is good in everything.I love her!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Dancing_Queen52 said…
I've had a very difficult year - and altho I've seen her in several movies in the past, Mama Mia is the one that I really decided she is an amazing actress. I was mesmerized through the whole movie and for a moment forgot why I've been so depressed. The movie just made me so happy to watch and found myself smiling from ear to ear. Despite Meryl's age she can do about anything. I loved it when she did the mid-air splits - no way could I do it, and I am a few years younger than she is. She really puts her "all" into the part she plays.

Since then I have bought almost all of her movies and recently bought her biography "Streep A Life in Films" written by Iain Johnstone off of E-Bay because it has not been released in the US yet. A few of the movies I may not have cared for or maybe even the character she played but she is great in all her movies. She is my favorite actress now and always!!!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Meryl_Fan96 said…
I love Meryl, because she is so talented and good actress, she's beautiful, she's funny and she sings very well! Meryl is a great person!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas merylstreep101 said…
smile
i like her because she is very pretty
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas merylrox14 said…
smile
I like Meryl simply because she is the best actress ever she is so talented in what she does and she is also a brilliant singer. She is an inspiration and she has inspired me to want to become an actress. She makes her job look so easy and enjoyable. I wish I could meet her one day!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MERYLfanSTREEP said…
smile
I love Meryl because she is fantastic in every way. She is a wonderful actress, a magnificent singer. She is the best in what she is doing. But equally she is a bright person. She is so funny, cute, simple and very smart, thoughtful. I wish i were more like her.

P.S. Her birthday is at the same day as mine!!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Jessicatt said…
I love Meryl because she's incredibly talented at everything she does. She can act, dance, sing, and imitate accents convincingly. She's also very humble and modest for a person who has accomplished so much.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas babymeryl said…
i LOVE her because she is cool funny and looks very young for her age and she is just GREAT at everything she does i cried when i heard that she was retiring this year but i know everything about her and not in a bad way
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MerylStreep1949 said…
heart
I love her because she is ... her
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Megateen said…
I love the she laughs:)