Meryl Streep Give Meryl Her Oscars....

streep_fan posted on Aug 26, 2009 at 05:49AM
don't you all think that the Oscar awards have been pathetically unfair with their judgments upon meryl's performance? well i dont think that she will ever win for Oscar again im not even looking forward to it cause the Oscars have a very unprofessional criticism. i mean lets all face it she deserved an award for almost all of her movies but that cant happen, at least they should choose the best movies that she ever made but still meryl didnt get any oscar since she last got it for the sophie's choice and that was i guess a 150 years b4... lolz anyway we could all agree that she deserved it for the bridges of madison county, out of africa, the french lieutenant's woman, even for her very hard portrayal in the cry in the dark..... the oscar awards sucks and i really hate them for being very judgmental.... and if meryl will ever win again i guess that would be for the better of their reputation. but still i know she really will be happy if she ever win again for oscar...... aw god GIVE MERYL HER OSCARS.....LOLZ... IM VERY CALM,.... anywayz.... it would be really great if they would change their way of judging meryl's performance...

Meryl Streep 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas karenblixen said…
Agree. I am not discounting the fact that the nominations she earned are recognitions itself. But indeed a third Oscar is long overdue...Go Meryl!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas merylrox14 said…
big smile
She deserves a third oscar..definaltey!