Meryl Streep It's Complicated

merylrox14 posted on Dec 30, 2009 at 05:11AM
What do you think of the movie It's Complicated? Is it one of Meryls best? I haven't seen it yet but I can't wait!
 What do you think of the movie It's Complicated? Is it one of Meryls best? I haven't seen it yet but
last edited on Dec 30, 2009 at 05:15AM

Meryl Streep 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Katyaa said…
i saw it and OMG!!! it was soo Funny yes its One of Meryls Best!!!i loved it it was a great movie =] meryl is the best!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas karenblixen said…
I agree! Fantastic movie! Her best comedy film so far...Great chemistry with the two gentlemen.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas merylrox14 said…
big smile
Awesome! I cant wait to see it then! its coming out in Australia in a few days time!
smile
OMG!! I saw its complicated today what a hilarious love triangle, definatly one of her best! she certainly deserves an oscar for this performance just like she should of with all her other films.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas karenblixen said…
big smile
Glad to hear you guys loved it! It simply proves that she is very versatile...I watched it the second time this afternoon giggling how I used to the first time...
laugh
haha lol i would definatly watch it for a second time myself! she sure is very versitle.. i mean think of her character Sister Alousious from Doubt and Donna Sheridan from Mamma Mia two completly different characters! and there are heaps more lol
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dody_star said…
i saw it and meryl was really more than awesome and she's amazing
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Katyaa said…
big smile
I seen IC 5times Allreadyyy i love this movie!!!!