Michael & Nikita Do you think Nikita reciprocated Michael's feelings?

lalamemory posted on Sep 27, 2010 at 02:36AM
From the previous episodes and Shane's interview, Michael was in love with Nikita. So do you think Nikita was in love with Michael when she was working at Division?

If yes, than do you think she loves him now?

Michael & Nikita 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas delenaislove said…
I do think Nikita was in love with Michael while they were at Division. Based on Percy's line to Michael, "When I doubt your loyalties, you will know. The only time I've ever even questioned it was during your relationship with Nikita." - I think something happened between them and Percy knew about it. I don't think Nikita and Michael ever really stopped loving each other, but I think they've buried those feelings deep down inside since they've been out of each other's lives for so long. Now that they're seeing each other again after such a long absence, I think those feelings will resurface and they'll be forced to confront them.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas oth-rocks said…
omg yeh totally, you can tell the both loved each other, from the way they are now with each other. Even the people at division and alex can tell that they had romatic feelings for each other. When Nikita went rouge i think that michael was badly hurt so he buried his feelings for her and his feelings for her became over ridden with anger. Now that nikita has came back into michael's life you can see how much they missed each other and how much they care for each other, and no matter what they do they will always have a connection with each other.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas delenaislove said…
^ THIS. Exactly.