Michael Jackson Michael Jackson 5 Best Unheard Songs

VishalPawar posted on Oct 29, 2013 at 07:31PM
Well i am so huge fan of the man Michael Jackson. The songs listed below are not so popular than other songs of Michael but i think these are really great songs to listen. Here is the unheard top 5 songs of Michael Jackson.

1. "Unbreakable" from the album Invincible

2. "Chidhood" from History

3. "Another part of me" from Bad

4. "Give Into Me" from Dangerous

5. "Who Is It" again it is from Dangerous

If you like my post on top 5 shocking unheard songs of Michael jackson then you might also like me.

Michael Jackson 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MJisLove4life said…
big smile
Ok Its Really Hard To Pick Just 5 Songs That Are Rarely Heard. But Thats Me. Lol

1.If You Dont Love Me- I Forgot What Album This Song Was On To Be Honest.

2.WazUpWitU- This Was A Song By Eddie Murphy Yet Again I Forgot What Album It Was On. Lol. But Micheal Was A Guest Voice on It And In The Video. Which Is Awsome.

3.People Make The World Go Round- This Is A Really Great Song. Not Alot Of MJFans Know This Song I Think. Its One Of Those Songs That Reminds Me About The Protest Songs Form The 60's.

4.For All Time- This Is A Song That Was Released On The Thriller 25th Album. And Its An AWSOME Love <3 Song. Its Really Beautiful Abd I Personaly Love It <3 I Listin To It Every Day.

5.Do You Know Where Your Children Are?- Ok This Song Is One Of Those Super Rare Songs That No One Really Knows About. If You Knever Heard It Before Look It Up On Youtube. Its A GREAT Song. I Cant Really Explain Why Because Its Really Really Hard But Just Look it Up.

Ok Yeah I Know Their is Only Suspose To Be Five But Im Going To Add One More...

6. Elizabeth I Love You- This Song Was Dedacated To Elizabeth For Her Birthday. Its A Lovely Song. And I Just Love It.
 Ok Its Really Hard To Pick Just 5 Songs That Are Rarely Heard. But Thats Me. Lol 1.If You Dont L
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MJcutiepie2002 said…
big smile
1.Serious Effect- -Unreleased from the Dangerous album

2.Carousel- Unreleased from the Thriller album

3.Work That Body- Unreleased from the Dangerous album

4.Blue Gangsta- Unreleased from ?????

5. Xscape Unreleased from Invincible?? (I think....I'm not sure)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cherl12345 said…
"Someone Put Your Hand Out"
"On The Line"
"Fall Again"
"I Am So Blue"
"Free"
 "Someone Put Your Hand Out" "On The Line" "Fall Again" "I Am So Blue" "Free"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas liberiangirl_mj said…
smile
Love never felt so good
If you don't love me
Mind is the magic
We be ballin'
There must be more to life than this

and I would add Shout too!! it's awesome! :)
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 pag-ibig never felt so good If you don't pag-ibig me Mind is the magic We be ballin' There must be madami