Monster High Original Monster High Character ideas here.

OmegaFan posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 04:37PM
I am a guy who enjoys Monster High. I have created my own character for the show. Put down your characters as well. I enjoy seeing other people who create characters. I'll put mine down as an example.

Monster High 88 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 88

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas OmegaFan said…
My character's name is Demone (Day-moan-eh) Tiartren (Tee-arr-train). He is a Tritonian (Try-tone-ee-in). His father is a close friend of Medusa and Demone in fact met Deuce a couple hundred years ago. Demone is nearly human in appearance. His species have to abilities. First of is that his skin changes with the weather. In sunny weather, he looks human. Rainy weather, lie Lagoona, and others. The other is that his roar freezes the air, since he isn't a grown up, his yawns do the same thing. His pet is a dragon that his parents found as an egg. The egg hatched the same day Demone was born. The dragon's name is Marquin. The name is since Marquin usually ignites Demone's homework on fire in one shot. Tritonian's have one freaky feature. His species have taste buds that change daily, making him want to eat something different everyday. This includes other students and occassionally making him resort to cannibalism. Tritonian's don't actually need the food for energy or to survive. They can survive for a month on only a drop of water and a bread crumb. Food is actually mostly used to increase how powerful his roar can be, which increases how thick the ice is and how big of an area his roar affects. Demone is in fact the prince of his species. During his first day, he gets in an arguement with Cleo about who is royalty and who isn't. A fight nearly erupts between Deuce and Demone, but it is stopped by the headless mistress. Demone is told about Deuce and he remembers the picture of them when they were younger. Deuce becomes friends with the group and meets the other students. He falls in love with Clawdeen. He is a very skilled artist and in fact goes into fierce fashion despite heavy disapproval by Deuce and some of the other guys. Usually wear black clothing that has his family's crest on it. The family crest is an open mouth with wings on both sides. Defining feature is his midnight blue hair which is usually kept in multiple crescent shaped tomahawks.
awesomemlp commented…
Ali N. Age: 15 light years Parent: The Alien Killer Style: I combine the fashions of the Neptunians, my race, with the 50s housewives here on Earth. Freaky Flaw: Animal meat doesn't exist on Neptune so I have a disliking of it. Many monsters call me a vegetarian, though I don't know what it means. paborito Color: Silver paborito Food: Tofu Pet Peeve: Littering nver existed on Neptune, since our trash immediatly turns into thin air, so I can't stand littering here on Earth. paborito Activity: I used to stargaze, but it made me miss home. So I joined the Math Olympiad instead. Pet: Neptune is my pet cat my father brought from tahanan and gave to me when we moved to Earth. GFFs: Though I don't know what "GFFs" means, I am fond of Ghoulia Yelps and Robecca Steam. paborito Subject: Though I have many, my paborito is Clawculus. Least paborito Subject: Physical Deadication. Neptunians aren't know to be the most athletic. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kndluva said…
Character: Bunny Mahn

Monster Parent: The Boggey Man

Age: As long as kids have been scared, I've been around. But around 15-ish in normie years

Description: I'm only a little taller than Draculaura, with long, to the floor, bright white hair. I have skin with a gray cast to it, and has a set of pointy canine teeth. I also have a set of pointy, bat-like ears hidden behind my hair.

Killer Style: I wear my hair under a black poor boy cap. I usally have a pair of dark blue stone washed jeans, and a white turtle neck sweater with a black vest over top. I rock a pair of brown wedged heels with white stone studs along the sides

Biggest Pet Peeve: I hate when people act like they aren't afraid of anything. Around me, well, they don't say it for long....

Favorate Color: White

Favorate Food: Creme filled chocolate cookies

Freaky Flaw: I have a habbit of fightining most of my peers. But I have a sweet side, I really do

Favorate Activity: Thinking up pranks to play on my best ghoul friends

Pet: A Poisonous Black African Frog

Favorate School Subject: Art class. I can exspress hundreds of years of nasty pent up girlyness

Least Favorate School Subject: Mad Science. Believe it or not, loud noises of explosions... un-nerve me
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 Character: Bunny Mahn Monster Parent: The Boggey Man Age: As long as kids have been scared, I'v
big smile
Nice one kndluva. The boogey man, yeah, I feel bad for Bunny, Demone has a bad habit of yawning about once everyday. Who said that the boogey man or any of his children don't have anything that slightly startles them.
smile
@omegaFan Thanks! I thought it would be funny if one of the Boogey Man's children was frightened of somthing. She would never admit it, though.
smile
@kndluva. Yeah, everyone usually has something they don't admit, mostly a crush or something. Demone's secret is that he thinks that Deuce is lucky to be with Cleo, despite on the outside he hates Cleo.
big smile
Ah. The classic "I really don't like you, but secretly do" kind of thing? Classic.
big smile
Yep, Demone is jealous of Deuce but he has stronger feelings for Clawdeen than he does for Cleo.
That makes sense. She's, like, the only character left that dosen't have a slight love interest.
big smile
Yeah, Demone is a calm and collected person, except when he is talking with Clawdeen. Then he becomes like Hinata talking to Naruto.
laugh
@omegafan That would be ammusing to watch
big smile
That would be so amusing. Clawdeen and Demone bumped into each other during Demone's first time. Clawdeen got mad at Demone but calmed down when she realized that Demone is the person that did something she thought was impossible...make Cleo apologize.
laugh
@OmegaFan If one were to impress Clawdeen, making Cleo apologize would be the way to do it
Well that's what happens. Cleo and Demone argue about who is royalty and who is the peasant. In reality, they are both royalty. Demone is the prince of the Tritonians. Cleo is the daughter of Cleopatra as a mummy. That makes her a princess.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Thegirlunic said…
mischievous
Name: Demona Devilyn.

Monster Parents: Satan.

Killer Style: I combine my red skin with red and black clothes. I love wear cute skirts and creeparific shoes.

Biggest Pet Peeve: When people makes me jokes about my horns.

Favourite colour: Red.

Favourite food: Hot Devil Cake. Is really spicy!

Freaky Flaw: My laughter sounds evil. But really i'm a kind monster!!! Really!!!

Pet: A red hamster with black eyes and black horns, called Hellpet.

Favourite School Subject: Fashion Design. I love create hot hell designs!

Last Favourite School Subject: History. Hell-bored!!!
 Name: Demona Devilyn. Monster Parents: Satan. Age: 16.000 years. Killer Style: I combine my red sk
Two really good characters. I am probably the only guy that has a character for Monster High. Oh well, I enjoy making characters.
@omegafan That's what makes you cool!
big smile
Name: Megalinda Zilla

Monster Parent: Godzilla

Descrption: Flaming red hair in a puffy braid, tied back with a bright green ribbon. Green tinted tan skin. 7 feet tall, with big sharp teeth.

Killer Style: My awesome aligator skin lined denim skirt, scale patterned lime green halter top, and knee length dark brown boots, with emeraald studded large gold hoop earings

Freaky Flaw: exstremely clumsy. What can I say, I have a problem with destroying things

Pet: A hooded cobra.

Favorite Activity: Skullpting. Though most statues are destroyed in the process, it's still fun.

Biggest Pet Peeve: Bugs. Especially moths.....

Favorite School Subject Subject: Gym. It's a good exscuse to run off some energy

Least Favorite School Subject: Study Maul. To much quiet and sit still-ness

Favorite Color: Neon colors

Favorite Food: Japaneese food. My dad introduced me to it

BFF's: Ghoulia, Lagoona, Draculaura

BF: Has a small crush on Heath
 Name: Megalinda Zilla Age: 15 Monster Parent: Godzilla Descrption: Flaming red hair in a
Godzilla, the Boogey Man, and Satan. Three monsters that now have children, and pretty awesome ones at that. Where are the other characters, three is barely a crowd, not even a party.
big smile
@omegafan I'm trying to think up a few more. I think I might have 2 by tommarow
big smile
Sweet, I like to stick with one character and try to make him as complex as possible so I can imagine him in the actual school. Heath and Holt do serve some purpose. One case is that Heath mistakes a love note for Clawdeen as one for Cleo. Demone didn't put any name on the note. All it said is I love you.
@omegafan. I'm usally like that, but I feel it's easier right now for me to just think up several characters
big smile
Character: Jupiter Star
Monster Parent: Aliens
Description: Young, but she has skipped 2 grades because of her superior Alien brain. Has glowing peach colored skin, purple eyes, and cropped wavy teal hair
Killer Style: I adorn my deep purple strech mini dress with capped sleever and dark blue strings tying bows at the hemms of the bottems and sleeves. on most occasions. My feet are covered in the "shoes" called heeled flats. They are dark purple with glowing dark blue bows on the toes.
Biggest Pet Peeve: People who compare my genious to such insults as "dork" and "freak"
Favorate Color: Dark Blue
Favorate Food: I prefer my home plnents nutritional supplements, but earths chocolate bars are rather good.
Freaky Flaw: I have none, simpleton.
Favorate Activity: Studying Earths science textbooks. So many mistakes....
Pet: My Angel Fish, Cosmo
Favorate School Subject: I conquer these inferior earth subjects like your youth do with building blocks
Least Favorate School Subject: Whatever is too simple
big smile
Character: Harry Stopa
Monster Parent: Bigfoot
Description: Normal height. Coated with long shaggy dark brown hair. Wears head hair in mullet style. Bright golden eyes.
Killer Style: I usally just hang in my tattered camo tee, and a pair of dark orange cargo pants. I tend to like my size 25 sneakers in green.
Biggest Pet Peeve: ANybody body who cuts down trees. Dude, that's like, my home.
Favorate Color: Deep dark green
Favorate Food: Leafy Greens
Freaky Flaw: When I get angry, things may get, um, accidentaly dismantled? Ok, smashed...
Favorate Activity: Informing people about nature. If they don't listen, I can get persuasive in a bunch of angery ways
Pet: My squirrel, Chewy
Favorate School Subject: I guess they're all cool, as long as the homework is made out of recycled paper
Least Favorate School Subject: Not a subject, but I hate school dances. I always end up tripping over my own feet
big smile
Bigfoot and aliens, nice and nice, slightly weird for the aliens but nice still.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lolfan88 said…
angelic
Weel i have two one i made up last night and no i made a little wile ago. The one I nade up yesterday is Punkkim. She`s a pumpkinn/humman. The other on is Vampress. I put her bio in the Artical section of this club. I would like u to read it and give me feed back so I know if i sould put dairy there too. Thx. So there are the two bye.!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas reaper11 said…
AMARANTH
Daughter of Evil Itself

Created off the Film "Time Bandits.."
link
big smile
Not bad reaper, but try adding some more details to her.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas aprilacne said…
Name:Keket Lacymorsa
Monster parent: Goddes of Death
Scription: Keket has a peach-ish skin tone, dark black hair up in a high ponytale but still down to her lower back, her white part of the eyes black with sorrow and her irises red with lonlieness. her voice sounds like a broken angel praying for love.Has a tatoo of two black stripes coiling up her armand across her backand down her other arm.

Personality:Keket has a strong, loving but deadly personality.She loves and cares for her friends and family but has a strong hate twards her enimmies.

Freaky flaw:My eyes.They are not 'normal' and my voice when I sing, it makes people drop like dead flies.

Killer style:My eletric blue headband that I use to hold my hair up also my dull dark green hoodie with ripped off sleeves on top of my black and bright green striped emo shirt basic faded black jeans. Did I mention my pentigon pendant?It's kinda like the out-line of a un colored star that has a circal around it.

Bigest Pet Pevee:On my first day(it was like the second day for Demone)Holt Hyde burnt my fave drawing that I made of a band called Skillet!I got so mad that my tattoos and eyes started to glow and I started to sing a song I made called Lies but then I noticed how scarred he looked and I stoped.

Fave color:Dull dark violet.

Fave food:BloodIcies.Although they tast like cherrys or rasbarrys or strawberrys.

Pet:Gore, a black rat that has a line that goes down his eyes to his cheeks on both sides

Fave subject:Dramma!I love the dark depressing plays and assinments that we do. Eather that or Art.

Least Fave:Gym~~~~!I H-A-T-E I-T!This one boy that made Cleo say she was sorry looked at me in the eyes, THE EYES!It was so embaressing that I could just live!

Fave activity:Killing Rats in my attic or writing new songs.
big smile
Nice job aprilacne, seems like D-Laura and Keket will have a couple of disagreements and weird moments.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas aprilacne said…
wink
Oh they will have plenty...
wink
Same with Demone and Clawdeen.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lovebaltor said…
smile
This is pretty cool :)
I'll explain one of my characters ^^

Name: Lorinna Mary

Monster Parent: Bloody Mary

Description: Lorinna has pale skin and long light blond hair. She has dark red eyes and lips. She is pretty tall and muscular, but quite beautiful.

Personality: She is very quiet, despite who her mother was, and doesn't socialize much.

Freaky Flaw: Since her mother had gotten tired of going to random mortals mirrors when they said her name, she decided to send Lorinna instead. So, whenever someone says "Bloody Mary" 3 times, Lorinna has to go there: no matter what she's doing or where she is. Making her less likely to have friends due to that.

Killer Style: She wears her long blond hair down, and has some light black eyeshadow over her eyes. She wears long red dresses and black flat heels. Her style is mainly Renaissance-Goth.

Biggest Pet Peeve: She hates is when people call her 'ugly'. Though she wears makeup, she can never hide the fact that she is dead and is over 1,000 years old. Her mother needs all the help she can get, what makes Lorinna so special? (She needs a lot of help too.)

Favorite Color: Red and Black.

Favorite Food: Blood: it's rich and nutritious.

Pet: Zero, her ghost dog that is a German Sheperd and Husky mix.

Favorite Subject: Literature and art.

Least Favorite Subject: History-- been there and done that.

Favorite Activity: Reading.
 This is pretty cool :) I'll explain one of my characters ^^ Name: Lorinna Mary Monster Parent: Blo
big smile
Amazing simply amazing. I have a near human creature that has its skin change with the weather and a freezing roar. I am seriously enjoying all these characters.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas emmyjt01 said…
smile
Hi I'm new and I have a character that's made up too.
Name:Zendaya Zilla
Parent: Godzilla
Favourite food:I'll eat anything I'm an omnivore.but I don't do blood!
Bffs:Spectra, Ghoulia and Lagoona
Pet:A cute little dragon named emeralda
Favourite subject:freaky economics
Least favourite subject:maths and mad science! They make me wanna scream!!!

That's all I've got so far!!!
smile
Hi again!! I forgot to add what her age is and what she looks like! Her name is Zendaya Zilla age is 17. She has dark brown hair with bangs like flora from winx club but their dark brown, she has pink eyes and pink makeup her lips are red her skin is normal colour and she has a pink purple and blue one shoulder to with a pink purple blue and black skirt purple fingerless gloves and pink above the knee socks like clawdeen and pink blue and red boots. Sorry if I'm missing punctuation!!
Oh ! She also has a streak the cookout of tecna's hair from winx club and her hair is crimped exept for her bangsand her hair is almost knee length.
worried
And in the second reply I left I accidentally wrote to instead of top
Oopsies!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas draculizzie said…
laugh
Name:Draculizzie

monster parents:Draculawrence

Killer style:i wear my hair down and i have red in it i wear a reddish purpleish shirt and a dark red skirt withdark leggings and dark red boots.

Biggest pet peeve:when people laugh at how i talk and how i am taller than my cousin draculaura.

favorite color:red and dark red.of course!

Favorite food: i try and try to not bite draculaura to stop her from feeding me tofu but i prefur blood and candy.

Freaky flaw:my fangs are big and im not that flawed.

Pet:my bat lu moo

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas prim17luvr101 said…
big smile
Name: Lunata Venatione (Venatione means Hunting in Latin)
Nickname: Atty
Monster Parent: Artemis/Diana-Goddess of the Moon & Hunting
Killer Style: I rock black fishnet leggings and sleeves, a flow-y, silk dark purple dress, and black motorcycle boots. I always have my lucky bow and arrows and tranquilizer darts strapped around my shoulder.
Freaky Flaw: Whenever I’m under the moon I get these powers that are both good and bad like one time I accidently set Lagoona on fire with hands that could suddenly throw fireballs, causing her to dry out and have to be thrown into the school fountain. And then I tried to start a campfire and was successful. I gave Lagoona a roasted marshmallow and we made up.
Pet: Gibbous-Gibbs-my cute little fluffy ball of fluff that lights up like the moon. He comes in handy when it's dark.
Favorite Activity: Shooting my arrows at not expecting people and concocting the best ambrosia smoothie you've ever tasted! (I have to make them in order for the gods and demigods to stay immortal)
Biggest Pet Peeve: People who talk too much. I shoot them with a tranq dart just to get them to shut up!
Favorite School Subject: History. I love learning about ancient Greece and Greek mythology.
Least Favorite School Subject: Music History. Hearing Uncle Apollo drone on and on about the history of music makes me hate it.
Favorite Color: Black. It helps me blend in with the shadows.
Favorite Food: Ambrosia smoothie. I make the best one in all of Olympus!
BBFs: Everyone and no one.

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ashleyann0x101 said…
name : diana
parents: the lions
killer style:orange zebra print sweater with a purple leopard tube top and pink plaid skirt with lace at the end of it and also black high heel boots with orange laces
freaky flaw: water always seems to scare me ALOT even if i get a little sprayed on my hair i will get freaked out out big time so its pretty hard for me to take showers in the morning
favorite color : pink and orange
fave food: fish like salmon or tuna
biggest pet peeve : stepping on my tail gets me so annoying and embarressed because i scream so loud when i step on my tail with my hi heeled boots
fave activity : shopping and hanging out with friends
pet:lion cub
fave school subject : art is the only thing that keeps me calm most of the time
least fave school subject swimming : I HATE THE WATER
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lizzystar78 said…
Name: Giana geine

Monster Parent: The original genie

Description: Normal hight, black hair with bright blue highlights, bright yellow eyes, hair pulled back in high ponytail with golden band, tanish skin, thick eyelashes.

Killer Style: neon yellow silk flowy top with long flowy see through sleeves,black jean shorts, golden bangel braclets made of real gold, silver tira, silver dangle earrings, brown wedges.

Biggest pet peeve: people who cant spell my name right ITS GI-ANA NOT GEINEA

Favorite color: GOLD GOLD AND MORE GOLD!!!

favorite food: Falaels!! ( eygiptian food )

Freaky flaw: i cant keep promises, and cant keep my word!!

Favorite Activty: playing a game called " wishes " so there can be as many players. One person is the genie ( me! ). the players tell the genie a wish that they want and the genie tries to turn the wish into somthing HORRIBLE!! its fun!

Pet: baby camel named Hathor :)

Favorite subject: Hisstory i love to learn about egyptian history

Least favorite subject: Math I dont know english numbers only hyroglifics!!

BFF's: Cleo De Nile, Clawdeen Wolf, Rebeeca Steam

BF: ive been crushing on duece but hes cleo's.......
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bonez36 said…
big smile
Hello peeple....im suuuuuuuper duper new to this XD. But i lyk monster high and i have and idea for my character XD. Hope its good.

NAME - Bonez Skullingston

PARENTS - The Skeleton

AGE - 18...I think...at least thats what my parents say.

KILLER STYLE - I'm more of a D.I.Y. (do it yourself) type monster with my red & black checkered punker pants with 3 or 4 skull patches, my skull-printed shoes and my black t-shirt with skeletal ribcage design. My semi-long hair is really unique too, since i have my right side of my hair spiked up and left side of my hair is just down almost covering my left eye.

FREAKY FLAW - I tend to hold in my true feelings....which doesn't help since other monster debate whether I'm a monster or a half monster and half normie. All these tends to make me angry and do bad stuff....which im not proud of but has a wierd sense of "vengeful victory".

BIGGEST PET PEEVE - Monsters that judge others by how they look, that seriouly makes my bones rattle!!!

FAVORITE COLOR - Black

FAVORITE FOOD - That would be chocolate milk

FAVORITE ACTIVITY - Shredding my skeletal guitar or making lyrics that come from my hidden feelings

PET - Funny bone my hyena. Almost all his left side of him is just his skeleton, his right side is normal and furry. We tend to have laughing conteste......he usually wins.

BFF's - Holt Hyde, Opperetta, Spectra Vondergeist (whos like a sister to me) and Krhiss Cobra (who is also like a sister to me). Also I've been having a crush on Venus Mcflytrap but, like I said, I tend to keep my true feelings hidden.

FAVORITE SCHOOL SUBJECT - That would be Music class

LEAST FAVORITE SCHOOL SUBJECT - History of the Undead......it literally makes me want to LIVE!!!

I hope this is good XD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Gbagelz said…
smile
my rad is also a skeleton i swear i didn't try and copy you bonez

Name: Stella Ton

monster parents: skeletons

Description: Normalish height super skinny bald but beautiful, yellow eyes. paper white bones red lipstick is the only make-up Stella will wear.

Killer style: big thin gold rimmed sunglasses big hoop earrings (her signature accessories) high waisted light wash denim short-shorts with a red bra like zippered top and clunky white chain necklace she also is so dieing for (not really though) a Charlotte Olympia Pandora Feather Perspex Box Clutch.

Fab phrase: "Bone-us" and shes most likely to say "i can feel it in my bones" too.

biggest pet peeve: bone-dry jokes, really something has to really tickle her funny bone in order for her to laugh so she's usually mistaken for being really serious.

Favorite color: peach the color of her purse must have.

Favorite food: BBQ ribs

Freaky flaw: Food goes right through her so shes always eating and complaining shes fat. She also wears sunglasses because she has a new set of eyes (thank you mr. stein) and they're extremely sensitive. she is also very terror-torial like clawdeen and doesn't like when her two younger sisters Bonea-Lisa and Skellia borrow her things

Worst season: winter the cold litterly does go right through her and makes her bones rattle. Although she gets to wear a super cute furry white winter over coat with leather knee-high brown boots so its not a total loss.

Boy friend: Trance Parens He's half ghost have Normie and his ghost powers haven't fully come in yet and his skin is translucent making you able to see through it.

Pet: Bonney Trance (partly named after her bf) Bonney's a hairless cat with yellow eyes just like Stella.

Favorite activity: Eating and going to fashion shows she loves watching the amazing fashions while eating five foot long subs. She also plays the trombone.

Favorite school class: Lunch! or how many trays can you balance without spilling your pudding.

Least favorite sbject: Anatomy she's been alive long enough to know that her pubis is conected to her carpals.

BFFs (beast friends forever) Clawdeen, Draculara, C.A cupid and Robecca.

I made a drawing of her and i hope i can put it up soon
big smile
its all good Gbagelz......i think Bonez Skullingston and Stella Ton are guna hav lyk a brother sister type of relationship...but thats wut im thinkin.....ur skeleton character sounds awesome XD!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LetsDuel2012 said…
Name:Raquelle (Rocky) Skellington

Monster parent: Jack and Sally Skellington
Scription: Rocky has bright green eyes with and their dark around them. her skin is really pale with a tiny hint of blue. she has long black hair with dark and light blue highlights
Personality: Rocky is nice,and willing to help anyone shes a really good singer but goes nearly mute whenever shes around Jackson Jekyll she also tends to forget things but rmembers when shes done with the subject

Freaky flaw:my shyness....i can belt out songs by myself or with my friends but infront of a crowd zip...also the fact i have to keep sewing my left arm back on

Killer style:My button hairclip. also my ghraphic tees with my varsity jackets...I also have a thing for bone leggings,skinny jeans,or tutus....oh can't foget my converse

Bigest Pet Pevee:I tried out for the girls casketball team to try to get Jackson to notice me i would have made it if my pesky arm didnt become loose...that arm gets in the way all the time one day i stepped on a loose string and the WHOLE arm came off

Fave color:Black,and Electric blue

Fave food:anything sweet i have a HUGE sweet-tooth...guess thats the temporary Sandy Claws in me
Pet: my dad just let me have Zero,but before him i had a turtle named Mikey

Fave subject:Glee club,Math,and Mad science....oh also gym

Least Fave:History......its cool but a bit too dusty for my tatse
Fave activity:Singing,picking flowers,writing or drawing. also making care baskets for my friends (a skill mom told me would work for anyone i had a sweet spot for!)
bonez and stella will probably have a brother sister relationship but i cant say trance wont get jealous. btw Bonez sounds super cool
big smile
This picture is by me Aba. Please ask for permission if you want to use it. Oh and in this picture Stella Ton is wearing a little bit more make up then usuall she is wearing a sunset pallet eyeshadow
 This picture is sa pamamagitan ng me Aba. Please ask for permission if you want to use it. Oh and in this picture St
Name Trance Parens

Age 1600 years (16 in normie years)

Monster parents: a ghost and a normie

Description: Trance has navy colored hair, purple and black eyes, and translucent skin. You can see bones and everything inside trances body so he'll never ever take off his shirt.

Killer style: dark wash jeans white and navy striped long sleeve shirt with a purple jacket. Navy converse

Fab phrase: skin tight (something like that) most likely to say "i can see right through you"

Biggest pet peeve: when people make fun of how they can see inside me.

Favorite color: Navy blue

Favorite food: vanilla ice cream. I really like cold things which doesnt go down too well with his girlfriend stella.

Pets: A bay anchovy named Lucient (a bay anchovy is a silver translucent fish they usually travel in large numbers and dont live long but lucient is almost as old as trance) Trance also has a translucent frog named Opaqa

Freaky flaw: hes really shy and gets jealous pretty easily. Also hes really over protective of stella and thinks shes fragile even though shes a fighter

Favorite activities: reading and hanging out with stella.

Sibling: Transheen Parens Shes 2100 (21 in normie years) and can turn fully invisible. The only reason Trance cant turn fully invisible is because his powers havent fully come in yet. Trance is woried his powers may never come in because his sister was born with her powers

Favorite subject: ELA

Least favorite subject: physical deaducation

I may draw a picture for trance (im not sure

BFFs:stella, clawd, duece, billy, jackson
hmmm
Thank u Gbagelz XD........so that meenz Stella Tons bf, Trance Parens, iz gunna b meen 2 Bonez....aw so sad. Bonez iz a laid back (but sensetive on th insyd) type of monster......o well X(
big smile
Lol I just thought of sumthing....since Bonez and Stella r gunna have a brother / sister typ relationship...that meens Bonez and Trance are probably gunna b reelly good frien-a-mies (friends / enemies) XD