My Babysitter's A Vampire How long should it be before Ethan and Sarah start going out?

andee333 posted on Jul 20, 2011 at 06:40PM
Tell me what you think, and then I'll post my opinion. :)

My Babysitter's A Vampire 13 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AbsLuvLuke said…
worried
IDK,I WISH NOW LOL WHAT IS SARAHS REAL NAME
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 1bsitvampfan said…
smile
sarahss real name is vanessa
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kataangfan said…
smile
i wan't them to be going out now
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas andee333 said…
heart
I think it should be at least a season before they start going out. If they start going out too soon, the show may have nowhere to go and it may end. That's been the downfall of many great shows, and I hope it won't be the case with MBAV. I love it so much!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hinataxneji1 said…
heart
I don't think that it will be that way many shows have couples since the second season breakup at the end of the season third season get back together, Hope it has 5 season HAHAHAHAHA.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vampirebloody said…
cool
that so never happen to dork who likes Sarah
 that so never happen to dork who likes Sarah
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas andee333 said…
heart
I sure hope not. :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vampiersforever said…
kiss
i hope sarah and ethan get together and even kiss on the show
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Nightfang said…
If they do get together, it shouldn't be until the late second or early third season. But I'm not too into E-Sare.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rorylover1999 said…
kiss
i wish ethan and sarah would go out soon i wish that like they would date on the 2nd sesson would be a shocker lol and i hope that erica and benny start dateing but who nos i hope erica and rory doesnt start datein would make me peed off
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 1bsitvampfan said…
angry
vimpirebloody, that is sooooo not true
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rorylover1999 said…
laugh
1bsitvampfan your SO RIGHT idk why vampirebloody said that but prob cuz she likes erica her pix is erica so go figure
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BB8fan said…
I hope Sarah and Ethan get together at the end of this second season! Either that or the end or middle of season 3!! Relationship starts at the beginning of a season don't sit well with me for some reason! But yeah, Cory and Topanga got together early on, on Boy Meets World, and look how many seasons THAT show had!! SO many!!!! So I'm sure E-Sare will still be PLENTY interesting even when they're together!! It WON'T be the end!! I hope the show stays on for AT LEAST 7 seasons! Lol. NOT a lot to ask with their 13 episode quota! Lol. But yeah NOT TOO soon for E-Sare, but not too far away either!! 2nd or 3rd season FOR SURE!! Not sure I can wait much longer than that, UNLESS they make their tension, longing, and buildup INTENSE and AMAZING!! ;D