Naley A Naley tagahanga Reunion!

loves-oth posted on Nov 24, 2008 at 12:48AM
hey everybody!!!
i want to post this article on behalf of me and some of the other top contributors on this spot!

we're not around much anymore cause we've moved onto other spots to contribute there!

but that doesn't mean we still don't love naley!!

so because we hardly ever talk anymore... i wanted to start a wee forum where every so often someone can post some stuff that's been going on and we can all have a catch up! cause we used to be a really tight group! and i know i've certainly drifted away over to the leyton spot, but naley is still my number 1!!!

so post away guys! i want to catch up with you all!

Naley 14 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lucysmileyface said…
hey amy! yeah it's true..this spot isn't as active as it was but still we LOVE naley! i for one have been busy and this spot is really my number one..
lots of love my naley girls :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas loves-oth said…
so i had a crappy shit day today but my boyfriend came over and made it better as always.:)
what happened? it's a great thing that your boy is there for you :)
ach just lots of schoolwork and stress etc was piling up. and i've been waiting for medals for ages and not got any! :( hehe
that wasn't why i was upset but hey, they could have made me feel better. :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 1treehillfan said…
Heyyy :]
I haven't been up to much... and yeah I've been more active at the brucas spot lately, so I know what you mean by us all drifting away from our original spots.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dermer4ever said…
I am here but i have been spending a lot of time at other sites and the reason the Brucas site is so active is we have been sending things out to fans to get them to check out the place.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mcewen_girl said…
LOL I totally know what you mean, I have a feeling my Numero Uno spot is about to get taken away from me cause I've been so busy else-where but I still LOVE my Naley and they are still my #1!!!!!
ALWAYS & FOREVER
amy, so i've heard you won the naley fotm :D...yaaaay for you..cheerleading here :D
hey everyone! i just did my FOTM interview! i wrote loads so you all have to read it all!!!

mwahahahahaha!
Yeah and I got to interview our FABULOUS Naley FOTM!! :D hehehe
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dermer4ever said…
I read it Amy and Kels great job with it.
yeah girls..you totally rocked the interview! you're the bestest!!!!
awww thank you!!!
Thanks guys u rock too!