Bangungungot Bago ang Pasko I had the weirdest dream...

irkeninvadermay posted on Jul 12, 2010 at 04:13PM
Ok, fisrt things first, I AM NOT A CRAZY FAN GIRL!!!! So, please don't comment swearing at me and telling me to f*** off. I hate crazy fan girls too! I'm sure all of you know what I'm talking about when I say those chicks are PSYCHO!!!! I'm just curious to see what you guys think of my dream. I am 100% serious! I really had this dream!

So, I had a dream the other night that I found the key that opened a door in my house that had been locked forever. When I unlocked and opened the door, it was Halloween Town. Sally wasn't there so I guesse I took the place of her. Blah, blah, blah, I fell in love and married Jack.

When I woke up I'm like "BEST DREAM EVER!!!" I thouught the dream was pretty weird and cool at the same time. What do you guys think? Anyone else have a similar dream?

Bangungungot Bago ang Pasko 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pumpkinqueen said…
Cool dream:) I have Nightmare Before Christmas dreams. But I was not a character. I was like just watching every like a movie. I can't really remember what happen.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas irkeninvadermay said…
lol XD wicked cool!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pumpkinqueen said…
It's mostly about Jack, Sally, and their family :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas invaderjaz said…
big smile
thats a great story
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sahian5 said…
no,but good story thoug
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas InvaderZia716 said…
big smile
That's pretty EPIC May!!! When I first saw this movie (I was like 5) I fell in LOVE with Jack!!! I would watch the movie over and over again!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas JackLuvr900 said…
kiss
OMG! i TOTALLY had the same dream!! SERIOUS!!! NOT LYING!!! I absolutely LOVE jack,and ive had that dream like,what,5 times?! i love jack,this will never change.