One puno burol mga panipi N. Scott

mcewen_girl posted on May 15, 2008 at 04:43AM
Fav Nathan Scott Quote??
mine is his 2nd wedding vow
"last year we stood on a beach and i told you how much i loved you and how i would always, always protect you.And that day nobody believed that this would work. But, I don't think anybody understood the love I had for you; because if they did they would have ever doubted us.So i wanted to marry you all over again in front of most of our world. Because today when I look into your eyes my love for you only grows. It's even stronger now and that love will never waver."
Seriously how freakin awesome is that!!He's soo sweet

One puno burol mga panipi 6 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lucysmileyface said…
i love the second wedding vow...nate has so many great quotes, i don't know what to pick...here's one though
"Okay, I'll let you in. If that’s what it takes, I'll let you in. It's just sometimes I’m afraid that if I do, you'll see the real me, the guy I was before you. I'm not proud of that person, the one that I used to be. But if I have to be that guy to keep you safe, then that's who I'm gonna be. Look, if you want me to apologize for defending you or for fighting back when somebody hurts you, then I can't do that I won't do that, okay? Because the truth is that’s a guy I'll never be…a guy that just stands by and watches while the world hurts you. Can you understand that?"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mcewen_girl said…
^^ that was such an awesome moment..or the press conference...awww
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas always23forever said…
"don't say i never gave you anything"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lucysmileyface said…
"Hey baby... you know how you're always telling me you're not going anywhere? Well I need to hold you to that right now, ok? Just... I need you to come back to me. Listen, just... move one of your fingers if you can hear me, ok? Just move one of those beautiful fingers and let me know that you're still here with me."
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas clules11 said…
As far as I'm concerned, Shaw was a punk. Because you know what? Tragedies happen. What are you gonna do, give up? Wuit? No. I realize now that when your heart breaks, you gotta fight like hell to make sure you're still alive. Cause you are, and that pain you feel: it's life. That confusion and fear...that's there to reimnid you somewhere out there is something better and that something is worth fighting for.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nathanhaley23 said…
Someday this beach might wash away, the oceans may dry, the sun could dim. But on that day I'll still be loving you. Always and forever. I promise you Haley <3