Period Drama fans A Fairy Tale - How Berni met Elvis

makintosh posted on Apr 17, 2010 at 09:53AM
Today is Berni aka yorkshire_rose Birthday. And this is my little present for her.. a modern Fairy Tale or so
Please, be indulgent with my writing ;)

Period Drama fans 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas makintosh said…
angelic
Chapter one - A star is born

Once upon a time, when the birds were happily chirping away and the flowers blooming, a star was born in Yorkshire.
She was very pretty and everyone in her home town was quite sure she would become very beautiful.
By the time she was 15 years old, she was far more beautiful than any other girl in England. She was so beautiful, modest, good-natured, and wise, that everyone who saw her was bound to love her...
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 [u]Chapter one - A bituin is born[/u] Once upon a time, when the birds were happily chirping away an
rainy
Chapter Two - When it rains, it pours

It happened that on the very day when she was twenty years old,while she was on holidays in the Dales, a big storm came on...
She was running through the meadows when she saw a little cottage...She knocked and a lovely voice answered her...
'Come in, come in'
 [u]Chapter Two - When it rains, it pours[/u] It happened that on the very araw when she was twenty
wink
Chapter Three - Time Portal

What a surprise! The 'little' cottage was a kind of old style bar...one of those places Berni loved...very stylish!
People there were all dressed up like people from the fifties...leather jackets, hair cream, pony tails and poodle skirts!
 [u]Chapter Three - Time Portal[/u] What a surprise! The 'little' cottage was a kind of old style b
heart
Chapter Four - Who's that Boy

Everyone seemed to have fun there except the gorgeous boy sitting in a corner...He was listening a song over and over again.
Berni couldn't take her eyes off him but then the black-haired boy looked her up too... It was a magic moment...They were speaking without words!!!!

[u]Chapter Four - Who's that Boy[/u] Everyone seemed to have fun there except the gorgeous boy sit
cool
Chapter Five - Long Way Home

One thing led to another and he asked Berni if he could take her home.
'Of course'- she said
'Let's go then, baby. My m'bike is parked outside'- he replied
'Great!But please, don't drive too fast'- she said *blush*
'Don't worry,sugar.I'm a very good driver'- he said *wink*

Needless to say it was a wonderful way back home... Berni held Elvis tight and he seemed to be the happiest man in the world.
 [u]Chapter Five - Long Way Home[/u] One thing led to another and he asked Berni if he could take h
kiss
Chapter Six - The Fist Kiss

Finally, they got Berni's home...
There she was, so beautiful that he could not turn his eyes away, and he gave her a kiss... Berni looked at him quite sweetly.

'I think I've never felt this way before - he declared
'Aaaaww Elvis, I feel the same' - she whispered
'Then you should be my girlfriend,baby' - he begged
'Okay...but please, kiss me again'
 [u]Chapter Six - The Fist Kiss[/u] Finally, they got Berni's home... There she was, so beautiful
laugh
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas yorkshire_rose said…
laugh
Oh my goodness Mackenzie this story has had me laughing and crying at the same time.You are a very creative and talented lady.I carn't wait to see how the story progresses and WOW you know me so well.Thank you with all my heart sweetie <3<3<3 and look Elvis knew it was my birthday LOL !
 Oh my goodness Mackenzie this story has had me laughing and crying at the same time.You are a very cr