Period Drama fans Quote of the araw - May

makintosh posted on Apr 30, 2010 at 11:03PM
Whenever I'm feeling down or have a personal problem, I come here for some inspiration and words of wisdom...

Thanks for all your contributions <3

Period Drama fans 20 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas makintosh said…
angelic
May,1st:

'There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure' - Paulo Coehlo
 [u]May,1st:[/u] [i]'There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of
heart
May,2nd:

'Life is too short, or too long, for me to allow myself the luxury of living it so badly' -Paulo Coehlo again ;)
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 [u]May,2nd:[/u] [i]'Life is too short, or too long, for me to allow myself the luxury of living it
heart
I'm sorry but I have to post another Coehlo quote...I couldn't resist!

'People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of'
 I'm sorry but I have to post another Coehlo quote...I couldn't resist! [i]'People are capable, at
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ppv said…
Sometimes in life there really are bonds formed that can never be broken. Sometimes you really can find that one person who will stand by you no matter what. Maybe you will find it in a spouse and celebrate it with your dream wedding. But there's also the chance that the one person you can count on for a lifetime, the one person who knows you sometimes better than you know yourself is the same person who's been standing beside you all along. ~from Bride Wars ♥
 [i] Sometimes in life there really are bonds formed that can never be broken. Sometimes you really ca
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas yorkshire_rose said…
heart
I love the quotes you both submit <3
 I pag-ibig the mga panipi you both ibigay <3
^Lovely!

Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future. ~Paul Boese
heart
So very true <3
heart
Thursday 13th of May - "Never judge anyone as you have never had to walk in their shoes" By Elvis Presley <3
 Thursday 13th of May - "Never judge anyone as you have never had to walk in their shoes" sa pamamagitan ng Elvis Pre
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. ~Mary Engelbreit
 [i] If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Sunday the 16th of May 2010 - "If a friendship ends then it never existed in the first place" (unknown)
 Sunday the 16th of May 2010 - "If a friendship ends then it never existed in the first place" (unkno
May, 18.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 May, 18. [i] Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. [/i] ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
heart
May,25th:

'The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times' - Paulo Coehlo
 [u]May,25th:[/u] [i]'The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times'[/
cool
Another quote for today

'Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself' - Robert Collier
 Another quote for today [i]'Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured sa pamamagitan ng you
kiss
Great words to live by Mackenzie,and i'd just like to say "may all your wishes and dreams come true as one one deserve them more than you" <3
 Great words to live sa pamamagitan ng Mackenzie,and i'd just like to say "may all your wishes and dreams come true a
angelic
Aaaawwww Berni, thank you for your kind words <3

Follow your bliss, my dear!
 Aaaawwww Berni, thank you for your kind words <3 Follow your bliss, my dear!
kiss
Awww why thank you so much my sweetie and lovely Glinda can help me how fabulous is that <3
 Awww why thank you so much my sweetie and lovely Glinda can help me how fabulous is that <3
It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home. ~Author Unknown
 [i] It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home. [/i] ~Author Unknown
heart
Awww how lovely is that ppv ? <3
 Awww how lovely is that ppv ? <3
smile
true, it's lovely :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hindaa said…
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world (unknown)

i got this icon from u ppv :)
 To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world (unknown) i got this icon