October 01 - 15 - Monkey
October 16 - 27 - Turtle
October 28 - 31 - Panther

November 01 - 16 - Lion
November 17 - 30 - Cat

December 01 - 16 - Lion
December 17 - 25 - Monkey
December 26 - 31 - Dove

If you are a mouse: Always up to some sort of a mischief! The mischievous gleam in your eyes is what makes you so cute and attractive to everyone. You are an extremely fun-to-be-with kind of person. No wonder, people seek your company and look forward to include you for all get-togethers. However, you are sensitive, which is a drawback. People need to select their words while talking to you. If someone tries to fiddle around and play with words while dealing with you, it is enough to invite your wrath.

If you are a lion: Quite contrary to the name, you are a peace loving person. You try to avoid aggressive situations.. An outdoor person, you dislike sitting at one place for a long time. You are a born leader. You want to feel loved, and when you receive your share of limelight from someone, you are all theirs! Some people could even take advantage of this by flattering you. So be careful..

If you are a cat: An extremely lovable, adorable person, sometimes shy, with a passion for quick wit. At times, you prefer quietness. You love exploring various things and exploring everything in depth. Under normal circumstances you're cool, when given a reason to, you are like a volcano waiting to erupt. You're a fashion bird, an icon associated with fashion. Basically, you mingle along freely but don't like talking much to strangers. People feel very easy in your company. You take care when choosing your friends.

If you are a turtle: You are near perfection and nice at heart. The examples of your kindness are always talked about by your friends and the people who know you. You like peace and harmony and you don't like to argue with people even when it is obvious that you are right. You do not talk behind people's backs. You are generous and you like to give love unconditionally.

If you are a dove: You have a happy-go-lucky approach in life. Whatever the surroundings may be, grim or cheerful, you remain unaffected. In fact, you spread cheer wherever you go. You are the leader of your group of friends and good at consoling people in their times of need. You dislike hypocrisy. Hypocrites can never be in your good books, no matter what. You are very methodical and organized in your work. Beware, it is easy for you to fall in love..

If you are a panther: You are mysterious. You are someone who can handle pressure with ease. You love to gossip with your friends. You like all situations and things to be in the way you desire, which, sometimes is not possible. As a result, you may lose out in some relationships. But otherwise, you love to help people out from difficult and tight spots when they really need you.

If you are a monkey: Very impatient and hyper! You want things to be done as quickly as possible. At heart, you are quite simple and love if you are the center of attraction. In this way, you are unique. You like having a sense of security. Should your name be featured in any sort of a controversy, you may start to panic. Therefore, you take your precautions from the very beginning. When you foresee anything wrong, your sixth sense is what saves you from falling in traps. Quite a money minded bunch you people are!

pagkatao pagsubok 9 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas greenchoco101 said…
smile
LOL A Mouse!
How cute ;)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ajhalecullen said…
big smile
A Dove!!
Totally right :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nawarat said…
laugh
I'm Monkey
Really?

I want to be Garfield
^o^
 I'm Monkey Really? I want to be Garfield ^o^
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lizzy-ILoveJB said…
Dove? Peaceful????????????? I wanna be a CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Olli3fly said…
Imma Monkey. Sounds like me.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Random-Partier said…
smile
Half true.

If you are a panther: You are mysterious. You are someone who can handle pressure with ease. You love to gossip with your friends. You like all situations and things to be in the way you desire, which, sometimes is not possible. As a result, you may lose out in some relationships. But otherwise, you love to help people out from difficult and tight spots when they really need you.

I'd rather be a mouse!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cannibalZoey said…
Well um.. I hope u made these up cuz last time ( this morning ) I checked Aries was the sign for March 20(?i think) - April 16 & the Chinese sign for then was a tiger so ... But I guess cat
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Dudespie said…
I'm a lion XDD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas xXxAngelessxXx said…
surprise
panther... and very accurate description o.o