Peter Pan Hi!^^

0YouCanFly0 posted on Jan 06, 2016 at 09:04PM
I really wanted to share this :D

I think I made a new friend. I've had the names Gabriel and Gregory bouncing around in my head, so I think one of those is his name^^ I want to describe him as well. He's got lighter hair, a very kind smile, he dresses similar to the boy from Pan, he's a bit pale, he's got a good sense of humor, he seems to like adventuring, and he's friendly and seems like a happy boy. He's either around my height or like an inch or two shorter. He's taken me to amazing, beautiful places like Mermaid Lagoon and some magical place with green grass, a cobblestone path with moss growing in and around it, a cave/monument-like object, and small white-ish things drifting around. We were playing something, but I don't quite remember what it was. I think there were other children close by as well (other Lost Boys? I'm not sure). We also flew over Neverland one time. I was terrified because I thought I would fall, but I remember him holding my hand and chuckling at how frightened I was ^.^ He also saved my life from a siren (NOTE: they're not all bad, but the ones I met so far in Neverland weren't very nice). He can be a little sensitive sometimes, but overall he's understanding and kind. We actually have a lot in common. Oh, and he's playful as well. His sense of humor kind of reminds me of the one from Disney XD Sadly he cant visit every night (I understand though, Peter probably needs to give other Lost Boys chances to visit the mainland as well), so I'm very happy when he does^^ So I just thought I'd share this because I'm so incredibly happy that I know more about him! c: Thanks for reading!

-P.S. I haven't forgotten about Peter or Oncan (I don't think ive met Oncan yet, but I hope I will someday^^)

-0YouCanFly0

Peter Pan 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas OneMoreBeliever said…
That's awesome that you finally found your lost boy :3
0YouCanFly0 commented…
Thank you^^ sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 0YouCanFly0 said…
I think I'd consider us good friends now ^-^