Photoshop What do you use photoshop for?

dramallama56 posted on Feb 04, 2008 at 03:30PM
Okay the big question: What do you mostly use photoshop for? I usually craft pictures into graphics and banners and stuff for sites I'm on, not so much the real uses of it. I know my dad actually like seriously edits real photos to make 'em pretty. So howabouts you?

Photoshop 10 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jenli88 said…
I use PS for making wallpaper, banner, theme or layout... stuffs. Mostly for fun, not really useful to anything.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Dark_Silence said…
I design my own wallpapers, banners, icons, and if I need picture for any assignment: I create it.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lucymitchell said…
well i have paint shop pro as well but i only really use photoshop for effects i dont know how to work it very well.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Snerkie said…
i use it for vector type images :) Illustrator confuses me far too much and i don't have enough control with the pen tool in it so photoshop is a lot easier.

I also do little things like banners, icons, mucking around with photos :) but mostly vectored stuff.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas amazondebs said…
I got photo shop orginally for my design course at collage so i use it for that,
i use it for fun picture such as turning my self of other in to creatures :) and i ocasionally make fan art for fun too

i am trying to get more serious and professional with it but i find the best peices of anything to do with art come from just messing around and having fun with it anyways
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SeanMyers said…
I use Photoshop to design logos, banners, icons, resize images etc. For example, I used Photoshop to design the logo at www.advancesoftware.com.au
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas oblix said…
Mostly i just edit my photo's slightly, e.g. making a border and bringing out the colours more.

But i also use it to make banners and icons for fanpop, and sometimes i like to edit peoples faces to make them look better!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas greenchoco101 said…
Sort of stuffs. Ok but i dont use Photoshop, i use Corel products.

-School
-Random things
-Advertisements, Banners, Brochures, etc. preparing for my upcoming course.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas funnyshawna said…
random stuff...if i get an idea ill try it out...
making icons and wallpapers...
lots of other stuff...
idk...
its fun :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sumay said…
i make icons and wallpaper's and banner's with it
but i only work with anime render's
i think it's easer ^^